RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 26-06-2008 11:00 PM

*hugs you*

When I gave up a boyfriend with whom I'd had an 18 month relationship, I met the man who is now my husband. We've been married for 18 years.

MammaMia 26-06-2008 11:20 PM

*hugs everyone who's struggling*

I won't mention me, but for anyone who's been wondering about Katch, I had a really sweet email from her this afternoon. She said she's really missing us all and is getting back into the swing of things at work bless her.

I miss her so so so so much :(

Emma, the text you just sent me, made me smile so much. Please keep making me smile? :) I'll help you smile too? xx

I love you all guys, keep fighting please. I know it's ****ing hard and everything, but I believe we can get through this together!!!!

lil-princess 27-06-2008 12:19 AM

*Sneaks in leaves hugs for everyone and then runs of into the dark corner and cries*

blondiebear 27-06-2008 12:31 AM

I'm finally getting comfortable with the tooth after 24 hours. I talked to a couple of friends about it, calling it a twama. I had a big lunch, so pb+j before the evening meeting. I want to doze. I feel like I should make a couple of tracing paper patterns for a project for tomorrow. But then I should be nervous enough before the client appt. to do it then.

I think I'll go set my travel alarm and see if my cat will share the easy chair with me. If he will give me permission to put use him as a people-weight.

*tries to hide a yawn on her way out of the psych tent*

MammaMia 27-06-2008 12:45 AM

*finds Em and drags her to the floor hehe* Stay here with us hunni please?

Susan, I hope you get some sleep.

Ugh, I'm not having a good night really and in some ways I am. Ffs :(

Casper_Fading 27-06-2008 01:37 AM

*curls up in the corner in her personal little hell*

I am falling againg after a reasoably normal start to the day... i'm not wondering what I can do to hurt myself again. Oh dear.

Pomegranate 27-06-2008 01:37 AM

I don't want to stay here. For once in a non over dramatic way, without analysing I have had enough. I just don't want this anymore. I have had enough. There will always be someone that I am not good enough for. I try but it is not enough. I am a ****ing ugly useless failure of a human being. I not even meant to be here. I am a mistake. I am so calm, so peaceful. I am just not supposed to be here or exist. I was a mistake and mistakes can be erased. I am smart, I know how.

Casper_Fading 27-06-2008 01:44 AM

You are NOT any of those things em! You are wonderful! Please... just, sleep maybe? Wake up and it'll be a new day and things (hopefully) will be a little brighter? You are not a mistake. NO WAY! :( you are special and lovely and we all love you. don't erase yourself. please

MammaMia 27-06-2008 01:54 AM

Jess took the words out of my mouth. Emma, you are NOT ugly. Jesus christ, I'd do anything to look as good as you, I'm not kidding :crying:. You know I love you hun and don't think you're any of those bad things. Please try and get some sleep? Then a new day will begin and hopefully you'll feel bit better. I don't want to lose you, I can't. *has to stop there as I'm crying so much*

*hugs Emma & Jess lots* I love you both, please try and be strong? I know you can do it.

blondiebear 27-06-2008 02:06 AM

Emma, when other people thing you're not good enough for them, they find fault in everything so they don't have to find it in themselves.

You are beautiful and loving and not a mistake. You don't have to be corrected. You just have to be yourself.

blondiebear 27-06-2008 05:51 AM

I saw someone I haven't seen in a long time and realised how much I missed him. And he is going to be out of town working for much of the summer so I will be missing him more. He may not even be in town for my birthday. And I feel like an ass for feeling this way.

And being needy is a fight i have with myself all the time. *sniffs the tears away* I hate being needy. I feel like a mess up when I miss someone. And NEEDY is what I wrote last time SId. All the words come back again, "loser" "worth less" "useless" I feel like a f***up for needing in a way that seems inappropriate.

At least i'm getting used to the filling. Maybe tomorrow I'll have the courage to eat heavenly hash ice cream. Right now i'm too mad at myself to eat. That is bad.

zowie 27-06-2008 08:53 AM

Going for breakfast with my dad and grandad. Should be nice.
Feeling pretty low today though, might need some hugs? xx

Jetforce 27-06-2008 10:30 AM

I'm such a failure....stupid exams..probably failed it :-(

f$#k

Detour. Derail 27-06-2008 10:37 AM

Anyone in?
No?
Thought not.

Need help. Desperatley....
Phones BROKE....no net for the next 72 hours....cant use the house phone due to lack of privacy....
I had to call an ambulance for a friend last night...he took an OD....Im EXTREMELY jealous....
5 months free...and I walk up the road this morning and have urges to jump out into it.

I have a burn on my neck.
Accidental....but oh how it hurts <3

MammaMia 27-06-2008 12:25 PM

*hugs Susan, Jo, Jem & Alex*

I'm sorry I don't have any words today :( But Jemery, I'll tell you again, you don't know for 100% sure that you failed it. x

Jetforce 27-06-2008 12:46 PM

*hugs alexx* stay safe there hon xxx
I know u wanna do something stupid but don't ;-) hang in there

Um..about me..ugh, i feel rubbsish...hmm

farawayfairy 27-06-2008 12:53 PM

*hugs any one who needs/wants them*

I've sort of messed up my nearly 6 months self harm free :( Still cut free but I'm not sure for how much longer that's going to be. Why does everything have to be so damn hard?

Auburn Shadow 27-06-2008 12:55 PM

*hugs everyone*

Don't have words at the moment, sorry, but I'm here and I can listen even if I can't give advice.

Stay safe guys
xxxx

farawayfairy 27-06-2008 01:01 PM

Are you ok Hannah? (sorry if I've spelt your name wrong!)

Auburn Shadow 27-06-2008 01:15 PM

I'll be fine :) Just lots going on in my head right now (more info in my thread if you wanna read it, don't really want to take up space and double post everything)

(and I spell my name either way :))