RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Margo 15-06-2008 09:10 PM

Ever just gone numb from worrying bout others? Like they dont exist anymore? Like your brain just shut it all out like it does with personal trauma or something?

Auburn Shadow 15-06-2008 09:32 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean, I get that sometimes.
I don't have any suggestions, but I can do hugs...

Look after yourself as well as everyone else though...

MammaMia 15-06-2008 10:08 PM

-hugs everyone-

Has anyone seen Emma today? (Pomegranate)

My headache is a lot better after the nap I had a while ago and my sister is home yay :)

Kuwairo 15-06-2008 10:49 PM

^ No I've not hun...
Matthew, I know how that feels, and as Hana said, look after yourself too yeah?
How is everyone?

MammaMia 16-06-2008 12:08 AM

Hmmmmm hopefully she'll get my pm soooooon.

I'm verrrry tired :(

blondiebear 16-06-2008 12:48 AM

Heya Pengy, at least it isn't a smutty image. Just soapy. And it works.
Except that the dye is still running even after they've been washed many times. So our grey rug is now pink in some places. I'm going to have to get some yarn and make new ones to replace those we got at the discount store. It is difficult to find rugs that don't have latex on the back and I'm allergic to latex.

I am a wimp. It is only 82F here and I am hot and disgusting. And the most athletic thing i've done today is stomp on rugs. Sigh.

~*forever_broken*~ 16-06-2008 01:34 AM

*hugs everyone*
Aww, Matthew... Don't know what to tell you luv, I've never been in that situation... I just worry *shrug*

Hope the headache is gone Helen.

lol good way to get the job done Susan.

Hmm, nope, haven't seen Emma lately... PMd her yesterday and haven't heard back from her... I hope she's ok
*pokes around the denial tent looking for her ATP drinking buddy*
----------------
Almost home (yay internet on your mobile!)... Gotta pack a bunch of crap inside and then sharpen my blade as it's become virtually ineffective and I've no money to buy new ones:pinch:
My head hurts and while this weekend didn't completely suck I'd still have rather stayed home...

lil-princess 16-06-2008 02:00 AM

*hugs for anyone who needs or wants them*

I hope you feel better soon hun *hugs* i'm around if you wanna chat or anything :)

Even tho should be getting some sleep as i have counselling at half 9 not like i want to go but hey i have to i haven't got a choice in the matter and it's my last counselling session being 20 hehe as on friday i'm gonna be 21 oh how depressing lol.

Take care everyone xxx

Pomegranate 16-06-2008 02:30 AM

I'm here, sorry for not posting here earlier.

Hope everyone is relatively alright *hugs all* xxxxxxxx

thewordwasaphex 16-06-2008 02:53 AM

I'm manic-depressive, heehee... I probably belong here...

I tell you, sometimes I'm glad I'm bi-polar (really!), but most of the time I just want it to go away...

MammaMia 16-06-2008 03:59 AM

Alllllly *huggles* My headache is still here grrrr >.< I think it's dehydration.

Emma, hahahah scary isn't it?

Emma, thanks for my pm & don't worry about not being around you know? *mega hugs*

Arrrrgh I'm so fed up of not sleeping. I think for once I'm actually going to listen to my counsellor and try whatever she has in mind because this needs to get back into my control because it's mental.

mystery 16-06-2008 07:09 AM

*waves*
hi, this is my first time in here..it seems like a nice place

~*forever_broken*~ 16-06-2008 07:16 AM

I'm going to call the uni health centre tomorrow morning and set up my counselling sessions for the summer term. After we graduate I guess we are allowed to continue there (the counselling and health centres) for one more term. I'll probably get in tomorrow because I'm planing on calling as soon as they are open for scheduling... But I don't really want to go. I think this last bit of counselling will be important... I also think it's gonna suck...

When it comes right down to it though, the reason I don't want to go tomorrow because I've got nothing to say. We do a little intake thing every session (about the past week), answer things like 'I've thought about suicide' or 'I've been able to keep a positive outlook on life' with a range of answer choices (varying degrees you know)... And I can't do it tomorrow. Because I really haven't felt much this past week... I mean, I have, but it's been... Like, I don't know, a jumble... And almost not really there, but still there, you know? I can't explain it, I can't draw it, I can't write a poem about it (I usually draw and if I can't do that I've got a poem to express it)... I know I have felt pretty detached... But I can't even figure out how to draw that! Each idea, each image I come up with just doesn't express it, doesn't do it justice...

I've got no answers for those damn intake questions tomorrow! Damn it, it's so stupid! And know what else is stupid? I was about to say 'I FEEL so stupid'... Except I don't! I don't feel anything... Half the time I say 'I feel...' I really don't, it's just what you say, you know?

*sigh* I'm sorry, I'm rambling... I don't know why... Sorry.:pinch:

*goes to her corner, curls up, and prays sleep will come soon*

Jetforce 16-06-2008 07:21 AM

*cuddles ally*

Jetforce 16-06-2008 07:22 AM

and hello mystery! Welcome in the psych ward :-D

mystery 16-06-2008 07:25 AM

Queen Crabbit 16-06-2008 10:45 AM

Suicidal much?

Hospital seems like a safe place to go.
This is as close as whatever, but hey, **** it all.

sparklyshoes 16-06-2008 10:50 AM

*squidges chels*
Please go to the hosp if you feel that bad hun.
xx

zowie 16-06-2008 12:51 PM

Half an hour till my Psychology exam.
Nervous!

Jetforce 16-06-2008 01:01 PM

Good luck zowie

u'll be fine.....!!

Hang in the chels *cudldes u*