RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 09-06-2008 12:27 AM

*hugs Jess goodnight*

*jumps on Emma* DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN ;)

MammaMia 09-06-2008 01:00 AM

*brings out ballons and cake*

It's Katch's birthday ;)

(There's a thread in vets general)

~*forever_broken*~ 09-06-2008 01:27 AM

"Happy birthday to Katch, happy birthday to Katch, happy birthday we love youuuuuu! Happy birthday to Katch!"

Hey LP-Emma :-) WB glad to hear you had a good time sweetie.

*squishes as far into her corner as possible, arms wrapped around her knees*

I feel awful :-(
Tomorrow I've got to go replace my drivers licence (I lost it the other day) stop by the apartments I'm trying to get into, and then I'm going to spend the rest of the day in bed...

MammaMia 09-06-2008 01:41 AM

*sits down by Ally and hugs her*

Ugh, I feel so poorly. I still have a cold and hayfever. My cough is getting worse. I might have a throat infection and then an infected cut godamm.

PLUS my dad wasn't very professional at work earlier hmmm

Katch 09-06-2008 01:54 AM

Hi everyone - long time no see for some of you I know - I've been hiding as i had a bit of a rough few days - but Hells has made me come out of hiding tonight and although there are tons of posts i want to reply to and people i want to check up on as it's my birthday I'm gonna stay here and play some games instead and try and forget all about what my mind wants to think about. I'm here for any of you though.
Meanwhile if you want to join in any party games feel free - first up is pass the parcel and then musical chairs... Hugs and Love to you allxxx

MammaMia 09-06-2008 02:05 AM

I love pass the parcel

Is anyone here around to play ;)

*feels alone :(*

Katch 09-06-2008 02:07 AM

my connection keeps going down - but i am still playing

Katch 09-06-2008 02:16 AM

Ok the music has stopped - whoever has the parcel gets to open the present - and you haveto tell us what's inside - hope it's good

MammaMia 09-06-2008 02:26 AM

*is in shock*

it stopped on me =D

*opens*

A BAG OF MARSHMELLOWS <3

woopwoop

*the music begins again*

Katch 09-06-2008 02:28 AM

I'm too busy eating Hells marshmallows to pass the parcel...

MammaMia 09-06-2008 02:52 AM

I'm eating too....=O

blondiebear 09-06-2008 03:18 AM

Yum. Share?

blondiebear 09-06-2008 03:21 AM

ally, that reminds me, I need to renew mine!

MammaMia 09-06-2008 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 831907)
Yum. Share?

Of course :laugh:

~*forever_broken*~ 09-06-2008 03:35 AM

*hugs Helen, Katch, and Blondie-mom*

Aww, Helen, I'm sorry you're still feeling bad hun *snuggles*

Susan, lol glad I could help :-D

Happy birthday Auntie Katch :-). I'll skip the games if that's alright with you... I'm not feeling much like games :-(

*grabs her bottle of champagne and goes to her corner*

MammaMia 09-06-2008 03:41 AM

*snuggles Ally*

We're not playing.

So come sit with us? We don't have to talk much....

blondiebear 09-06-2008 03:47 AM

*hugs Ally daughter*
It's okay if you curl up in your corner. So long as we know you're here.

I just dug out my dmv paperwork. I'll see if I can do it in the morning. I'm not so good at stuff after 6pm.

effervescence 09-06-2008 04:18 AM

my counsellor is sick, can't see her tomorrow, can't see her for a month.
i really needed to see her.

where is amanda??

blondiebear 09-06-2008 04:37 AM

I think I see my psychaitrist on the 16th.

I am frustrated or lost or something. I thought I had heaps of work this week but I don't. Times like this make me wonder if it is time to get a "real" job. I earn so very little. Wonder if the fabric store is hiring? I'd take a look at the job ads too. Just to see how un qualified I am.

Besides, if I'm busy at work I don't have as much time to feel awful and lost cause I'm no good at work. And after spending two solid weeks with my husband, he'll be gone for 9 hours/day.

~*forever_broken*~ 09-06-2008 05:00 AM

I'm to call and make a therapy appointment on the 16th... Call early enough and I might get in that day... Might make sense as my appointment last term was on Mondays... Maybe make it easier to remember.

Got my meds in the male today... Have been taking 450mg since he upped the dose about a month ago and today I got 300mg tablets... He bumped me up from 150mg to 300mg and a week after that 450mg so now I'm confused. He didn't tell me I was going to start taking less... I'm all for it, don't get me wrong but it would be nice to be told cause now I'm confused... And the uni health centre (which I can continue to go to one term after graduation) isn't open till the 16th... *shrug* oh well, I'm too blank to care.

Take care all *snuggles*