RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 05-06-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 821027)
*pokes Alexx* Jess cares a lot about you, you are both lucky to have such friends as each other and you both DESERVE to have good friends too so no more talk of being undeserving!

I know but I'm a letdooooown
Look i up....

LET-DOWN: Noun: Also see Disappointment. Failure. Headcase. Alex Carter

Seeeeeeeeeeee....

and she COULD do better than me....it isn't hard....and she'll read this and feel bad coz i'm an idiot and then I'll feel worse...but I'll continue to type because I make soooooooooo much sense :pinch:

It's stupid.
I share too much information.
Like last night. Wanting to break my own bones with a hammer.
Pffft.
From now on I'm fine.
Fine.
Fine.
:-D

zowie 05-06-2008 04:03 PM

Lunch was nice.
Still feeling bad though, Beth is being really aggressive.
Took some olanzapine and waiting for the EIP lady.

EIP = Early Intervention in Psychosis.

Jetforce 05-06-2008 04:14 PM

*squishes ally*
Nooooo!!! *throws some soft toys at u* :P
Good luck in ur exams...i'm sure u'll do fine :-)

*cuddles emma* Stupid hospital and their policy..they should of stiched it up so it wouldn't get infected coz of the gaping hole. I hope u recovery soon tho ;)

*hugs susan* how is ur friend doing so far?? What is ur friend in for??

*Squishes alexx* Ur a special person :-) and definitely not a let down or a disappointment!! even tho i don't u that well hmmmm

MammaMia 05-06-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetforce (Post 821724)
Go try get some more sleep helen :-)

It sounds like u need it..that's if u can

I think I might grab an hour's sleep, but I don't want it to mean I'm up half the nite :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 821744)
****, crap %^*( (*^$%^&$^&*( For ****s sake! I forgot I had left my damn car in a car park at uni on TUESDAY and you aren't allowed to leave it there over night so I am now going to have a 50 fine. See....who in their right mind forgets that they have a car??? Seriously?

Oh yeah and the cut I went to A&E for earlier this week, that they wouldn't stitch but steri stripped and was still gaping a bit....well guess what? It's infected, as predicted steri strips have not held so now I have the gaping hole basically on the inside of my wrist (yes I showed it to the nurses when I went this morning and got anti-biotics).

I mean COME on though. Sorry. I'm just tired and upset and stressed out and just generally a pain to be around today :crying::crying::crying:

*hugs emma lots* I'm sorry A&E's are so damm useless :pinch:

Me> I feel utterly ill today damm cold & hayfever on top. Jane was late today but I respect why and I really needed to talk to Julie about something and couldn't find her :crying: So I'll have to wait til fricking Monday now.I am soooooooooooo tired, and doesn't help that I'm having really bad nightmares =[

Automatik Teknicolour 05-06-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 822548)
I know but I'm a letdooooown
Look i up....

LET-DOWN: Noun: Also see Disappointment. Failure. Headcase. Alex Carter

Seeeeeeeeeeee....

and she COULD do better than me....it isn't hard....and she'll read this and feel bad coz i'm an idiot and then I'll feel worse...but I'll continue to type because I make soooooooooo much sense :pinch:

It's stupid.
I share too much information.
Like last night. Wanting to break my own bones with a hammer.
Pffft.
From now on I'm fine.
Fine.
Fine.
:-D

I believe there was a mix up with the names, certainly shouldn't say Alex Carter.
Hey ho; Bad - yep.
Helpless - yep.
Confused - yep.
Emotionless - yep.

Auburn Shadow 05-06-2008 08:46 PM

*hugs everyone*

I wish I had the words for you guys, you're all wonderful, but me? I... I don't know what I feel anymore. I'm... oh, who'm I kidding? Nothing's wrong, and yet I still feel like utter crap.

*shuts up and hides*

~*forever_broken*~ 05-06-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 822597)
EIP = Early Intervention in Psychosis.

Ohhhhhh. Thanks hun. Glad to hear lunch was good. I am sorry Beth is being so awful sweetie. Glad you took the meds though. You are trying, and you can do this *snuggles*

*cuddles her RYL lil' sis*
No, not you're not a let down. It's not stupid, and you don't share too much hun. I wish I had more for you but I'm pretty crap atm

*Hands Emma a glass of wine*
Good lord, that's not cool, I hate parking areas like that. But believe me I forget where my car is all the time... I almost lost it in a parking lot once... and not because it was too full either *hugs*

Pretty sure I am not going to finish uni... Haven't done so well in one class and no amount of extra credit is going to help me... Called in sick to work, not checking up on either job I looked into yesterday, and don't really want to go to the meeting about the place I want to live but I need to because I need someplace to live, even if I am a loser who couldn't get her degree because of a class she attempted THREE times!! (granted, I withdrew twice but still...) And it's just one ****ing class!! And I can't go home, I'll never be left alone :-(

*retreats to her corner, curls up, and alternates sobbing and staring blankly into space*

lil-princess 05-06-2008 09:56 PM

*sends hugs to anyone that needs them*

I don't feel to good tonight, i feel like i'm going to have a total breakdown, i should be happy but i'm not :( everyone is letting me down like my friend who said i could go over there for a week now changed his mind and now my auntie who promised she'd ring and come and see me today but didn't bother :( i swear this week needs to hurry up and end. xx

MammaMia 05-06-2008 10:47 PM

I neeeeeeeed an early night :(

Pomegranate 05-06-2008 10:54 PM

*hugs Emma* people suck I have decided sometimes. But we won't let you down. I hope things get a bit better for you. You have been so brave these last few weeks.

*kicks Ally and steals bottle...screw the glass* you don't know you've not passed yet hun. Could your counsellor write a special circumstances thingy? (check out my technical language!) Replied in your thread but wanted to leave more hugs x

Auburn, you don't always need a reason to be depressed, sometimes it just happens, thus is the nature of depression. There does not have to be a reason but that does not invalidate what you are feeling.

Jess *hugs* you are amazing, I am sorry you are feeling so well, nothing, but bad if you get what I mean.

*pokes Alexx* I wish you could see yourself as the person we see you as then you would know those things aren't true.

*kicks Chloe up the &*^%* Where for art thou Chloe?

*leaves hugs for everyone else*

------------
Had meeting with M-H co-ordinator today joy of joys. She is helpful, not always nice but when she is not nice it is helpful if you get what I mean? Anyway, I am now not seeing her until 1 October because of summer break. Now is just not the best time for me to be left supportless. I am trying to shut out the bad thoughts but I don't have the motivation still, for , well anything. I spent hours and hours today just staring at a page unable to concentrate. I want...well I don't actually know what I want. I think I am going to ask do go back on AD's because this is just simply ridiculous. *goes to rock in the corner and try to cry*

Pomegranate 05-06-2008 10:55 PM

I agree Helen, I think it may make things feel a bit better x

MammaMia 05-06-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 823762)
I agree Helen, I think it may make things feel a bit better x

Time will only tell :tongue2: I feel so ill today and so so tired of being tired.

Detour. Derail 05-06-2008 11:04 PM

"not trying to hit on you but it was really nice seeing you that day. I realised how much i like you. Seeyou soon Ducky.X"

Maybe...all those years ago...it was mixed signals that confused him.
If I'd spoke a little louder...been a bit more assertive... he would have stopped.
He didn't mean to hurt me.
Not really.

Automatik Teknicolour 05-06-2008 11:06 PM

He builds me up
He knocks me down
Way down
Just the way he likes it
Likes seeing me hurting
Kicks, stupid kicks
Can't take it much longer :/
Need. To. Get. Out

Detour. Derail 05-06-2008 11:13 PM

So get out huni.
I've told you this before....
I'm worried what he's going to do to you....
please....
pleasepleaseplease get out...:(

Automatik Teknicolour 05-06-2008 11:16 PM

Why did reading that ^ make my bottom lip wobble? :-(
Why does part of me think know your right?
Why, just, why? :-(

MammaMia 05-06-2008 11:16 PM

I agree with Alex.

*snuggles you both*

Detour. Derail 05-06-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automatik Teknicolour (Post 823826)
Why did reading that ^ make my bottom lip wobble? :-(
Why does part of me think know your right?
Why, just, why? :-(

because im your best mate...
and i wouldnt lie to you...

Kuwairo 05-06-2008 11:24 PM

If you need to get out Jess hun, get out.
Put yourself as number one.
--------------------
Sorry for being really drunk etc...yesterday (like 3am).
Meh. I don't want to read what I wrote.

Automatik Teknicolour 05-06-2008 11:26 PM

I want to carry on writing
Carry on losing myself in my own little world
My little empire...owned
Listening to my beloved Manics, hopefully, they'll lift my mood
Sorry everyone :/