RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 29-05-2008 12:26 AM

*snuggles Katch* I'm sorry luv I've got nothing for you... please take care though

Katch 29-05-2008 12:42 AM

:Emoticon(14): doesnt matter :Emoticon(14):
i am sorry i'm no good

MammaMia 29-05-2008 01:05 AM

Take it easy Katch sweetheart xxx

We'll be here when the words come x

How's your mum and you?

Katch 29-05-2008 01:18 AM

:sad: not good
i'm pathetic i cant even type -

BoundNoMore 29-05-2008 01:19 AM

*hugs Katch* You are not pathetic.

MammaMia 29-05-2008 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katch (Post 800497)
:sad: not good
i'm pathetic i cant even type -

*hugs* You're not pathetic because yu can't type. You're not pathetic at all. I'm assuming something major has happened and you cant bring yourself to say it or something. *hugs*

~*forever_broken*~ 29-05-2008 01:38 AM

Katch luv, take a breath *snuggles*
You're not pathetic, you're my lovely RYL Auntie...
Hows your mom sweetie?

~*forever_broken*~ 29-05-2008 01:40 AM

*hides in her corner, as small as she can, and rocks slightly*
never gonna be done, good lord , I'm not gonna finish uni, I'll be even more of a loser than I already am.... I can't believe I even entertained the idea that I might be doing alright:crying:

Auburn Shadow 29-05-2008 01:50 AM

does no-one I know in RL have any consideration for anyone else's wellbeing anymore??? Do they want me to risk my life just so that they can?? Seriously???

****ING BITCH!!! ARGH! Such a great day till then as well.

Katch 29-05-2008 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 800573)
does no-one I know in RL have any consideration for anyone else's wellbeing anymore??? Do they want me to risk my life just so that they can?? Seriously???

****ING BITCH!!! ARGH! Such a great day till then as well.

?????????????????? who?
hugs xxx

Auburn Shadow 29-05-2008 01:58 AM

One of my so called mates from up here. It's nothing, honestly, just I'm ****ing tired of it. Because of her I haven't been to sleep before about 3am for the past 2 weeks, trying to keep her safe from stupid people who she keeps lending money to.

It's like, she'll say one thing behind their backs, and then acts as if they're the best people in the world when they're around. Keeping in mind, that these are people that tried to kill her... make sense to keep hanging around with them????? Seriously??

MammaMia 29-05-2008 02:05 AM

*screams her head off*

PLEASE
MAKE
HER
LEAVE
ME
ALONE

WHY WON'T SHE GET THE ****ING MESSAGE?
STALKING ME ALMOST

*wants to cry*

I can't sleep at night because of her.

Katch 29-05-2008 02:08 AM

[[Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. ]]

but only if they let us help - you can only do so much - the rest is up to them.

Sorry i have to go - words are really hard for me right now - i cant do it.
hugs though and look after yourself xxx

Katch 29-05-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 800606)
*screams her head off*

PLEASE
MAKE
HER
LEAVE
ME
ALONE

WHY WON'T SHE GET THE ****ING MESSAGE?
STALKING ME ALMOST

*wants to cry*

I can't sleep at night because of her.

wish i could help. hugs xxxx

Auburn Shadow 29-05-2008 02:15 AM

Thanks, Katch. Hope you're doing ok sweetie. I've just realised tonight, that I was destroying myself in the process of trying to help her, and I've almost ****ed up 2 and a half months of not cutting several times this past week and a bit, yet tonight's been the closest I've gotten. I'm just... consumed by it. Anger at her, yet I know, deep down that I've got to let her make her own decisions.
*sigh*

*cuddles everyone*

effervescence 29-05-2008 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 799139)
what I want to draw is just a person sitting in a corner, knees up to their chest, head on their knees, arms wrapped around their head...

i draw that, on paper, a lot. i think it's what a lot of us feel often. *hugs* haven't read the last few pages of posts yet so will write more in a bit

effervescence 29-05-2008 03:21 AM

hi katch and hana :) sorry to hear you are both having bad days/times.
katch, if you want to talk about it, you know we're all right here.

alexx, im sorry that happened to you. sounds like you have great friends to help you though, please don't be afraid to talk about it to us if you need to. you're not draining hun!

helen, im sorry you are worried about this person. is there soemthing you could do to convince yourself you are safe from her?

ally, hang in there. you can get these papers done, i know you can. not much longer now sweetie and they will be done and handed in and you can rest.
i really want to see some of the stuff you've drawn!

i just spent a sessiion and a half (ie hr and half) talking about my father - something i didn;t even plan on talking about at all! i guess my psychologist knows what she's doing though cos she prompted me into it.
i dunno. there was lots of other stuff i wanted to say. i knew an hour wldnt be long enough....

BoundNoMore 29-05-2008 03:24 AM

I just started an "other forms of SH" thread...
don't know what in the world possessed me to do that...
it's like anyone will actually use it.
what was I thinking?

effervescence 29-05-2008 03:34 AM

actually amanda there has been a discussion recently in forum and community (i think) about starting an OFOSH thread, so i think lots of people will use it hun :)

BoundNoMore 29-05-2008 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 800757)
there has been a discussion recently in forum and community (i think) about starting an OFOSH thread, so i think lots of people will use it hun :)

yeah... I was the one that started that discussion... but now the "what to post/what not post" in the SI forum mentions that we can post about other forms besides cutting/burning... so why would anyone wanna use my thread?