RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 23-05-2008 07:49 PM

*hugs Jo and Alexx*
Sorry to hear it Jo, that sucks *snuggles*
lol I'm not even sure that they'd admit me just because I thought maybe I needed to be... and I would never tell them that any way... would rather die first... as to why I'm not taking my meds... well... as I told my therapist on Monday, I'm done, and I'd like to not be here but I can't seem to bring myself to kill myself because of these damn meds... so... I'm not taking them and seeing what happens:embarassed:

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 07:57 PM

Sweety we dont want you to die :(
Please take your meds?
I wish I could help you...I hate seeing you upset

dark_light 23-05-2008 08:03 PM

Ally if you were really honest then maybe you wouldn't have to tell them that you think you need to be admitted, they might make that decision themselves? I think its good that you can't do it right now, you need to ask for some help honey, you deserve not to feel like this x

dark_light 23-05-2008 08:05 PM

Just realised i've been in hospital for SEVEN weeks and am still having the feeling that i don't want to be around. don't know what to do but really need to si tonight :(

Automatik Teknicolour 23-05-2008 08:29 PM

*offers cuddles, muffins and a friendly ear for all who need it :-)*

Only Distraction 23-05-2008 08:37 PM

Yes, Alex - now you remember me! Haha.

*hugs* everyone. Im sorry everyone feels so crap.
Ally you will always be worth something to us. Don't ever tell yourself otherwise.
Jo - try a distraction? You don't need to SI, it won't help. It'll make things worse cause you'll regret it. You are in hospital to get help, not to carry on being the way you have been.

We're here for you guys x

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 08:38 PM

*POUNCE*

~*forever_broken*~ 23-05-2008 08:45 PM

Aww, Jo I'm sorry. *snuggles*

dark_light 23-05-2008 08:51 PM

I am trying to be distracted (you can waste hours on facebook!) and i'm not going to cut.
Don't have anything anyway.
Thanks ally *snuggles back*

chocostashchick 23-05-2008 09:52 PM

horrid day at work
am a moron
have been ordering marketing materials and making travel arrangements for a trade show company is going to in june
yesterday accidentally, because am moron and because seem to have attention span of gnat and memory capability of a rock, booked the president of company and manager onto wrong flight for trade show
forgot conversation we had about flight times and booked a 7am not 7pm flight
am idiot
have made huge mistake
president was so mad that he would not even speak to me haha
called around and spoke to everybody else but me and had them bring me his messages
was very immature and sort of funny except not because he was so upset
sorted it all out and didnt have to pay flight change fee because begged to customer service on phone, but new flight is like $50 more than old flight so our purchase order is all messed up but the people in my office feel bad for me so i think they will sort it out in finance for me and i wont be in more trouble
am seriously concerned about my attention span and memory though
accidentally ran a red light yesterday because i was staring right at it and ummm forgot what it meant
went right through and a block later it finally registered what i had done.... sad part is that is not the first time it happened :/
i did bad things today and dont even care. i think i am dehydrated or something i keep shaking again.

just the really bad part is i dont care. i dont care that i screwed up at work and made things inconvenient for people. the only thing i care about is that i think i am developing alzheimers or dementia or have a brain tumor or something. i should care shouldnt i?

<confused>

hugs for all sorry i am too weird to reply to you properly

Sugar and Spice 23-05-2008 09:55 PM

*offers hugs, warm drinks and biscuits around*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only Distraction (Post 785320)
"Give me a Reason[TO]Believe. I am your OnlyDistraction."

Omg, I love that! Absolute genius! lol

Ally, please take your meds. They are there to help you sort through all the **** you have going on. Please take them.

Jo, I am so sorry that you are feeling so low. Yes, you can waste hours on facebook (trust me!!) all those weird and wonderful applications to add, use once and then just leave cluttering your page untill you can be bothered to delete it! lol. What else do you distract yourself with?

Wow, suddenly five of us (I think!) are trying to/want to lose weight. (Yes, I have realised that I need to lose some of this "extra baggage" lol)
How are you lot going about it?

Alex, how are you doing?

Sugar and Spice 23-05-2008 09:58 PM

*hugs*
Callie, you aren't going crazy or anything. There is probably a perfectly innocent for you feeling out of sorts. Are you eating and drinking properly?

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 09:59 PM

Callliiieeee :(
I dunno what to say hunni *huggggssss*
please talk to someone? your doctor or someone?
please :(
love you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 10:00 PM

Hi Carole *waves*
I'm lonely....
I need a guy :/

BoundNoMore 23-05-2008 10:03 PM

Holy Shiitake mushrooms!!! It is 5pm and I am just now getting outta bed!!!

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 10:08 PM

^ niiiiiiice :P

perfect day that :P

Sugar and Spice 23-05-2008 10:10 PM

*waves back*
How are things going with that guy you like? (sorry for being behind but it's been so busy in here that would take me years to read all the posts! lol)

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 10:14 PM

erm...i dunno lol...went to see him on thursday...then went home...bit later he text me and invited me to the pub with him...
but its still...i dunno...odd...
I fail EPICLY when it comes to having "serious chats" so everyone says "ask him where you two stand" and i just CANT

chocostashchick 23-05-2008 10:25 PM

yeah for the whole advice on losing weight thing i am not the person to ask Carole, i do not recommend doing anything that i do lol
Alexx good luck honey
Ally i agree TAKE UR MEDS please
all of you be safe and dont get dehydrated and please if you are starting diets or anything TAKE A DAILY MULTI VITAMIN
xxxooo hugs for everybody

Sugar and Spice 23-05-2008 10:26 PM

Maybe asking him if he likes you would suffice?