RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 18-05-2008 10:26 PM

hey alexx. where did u come from? i swear u weren't here when i looked to see who was viewing before i posted......maybe im just going mad....
dark corners are good. how are you?
welcome Addison and irkeninvader - hope you are doing ok. irkeninvader, thanks for all your lovely replies to my threads :)

Zedebee 18-05-2008 10:27 PM

*curls up and hides away in a corner*
I'm sorry...just sorry
Not safe...no

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 10:28 PM

I'm...*breaks down*:crying:
I'll be ok...I guess...
I'm like a ninja though...I just...APPEAR

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 10:28 PM

Hey Zed...you ok?
*hugs*

Katch 18-05-2008 10:31 PM

Hi Alexx - I'll be popping in and out if you need anything - as long as you are sure you are OK in the corner -

Effervescence - you are over half way to your appointment from your last cut - if you can hold out for 2 weeks I think you can do another 10 days - the urges may seem to be getting stronger - but have you ever tried to give upsmoking - there's this little green monster called nick oteen and the longer he goes with out tobaco the angrier he gets so the louder he shouts for it - but if you don't give in to him evenutally he just goes away - try and think when you want to cut that it's the same monster and when you ignore him he cries a bit louder but he will go away.
Hope that helps a bit.

effervescence 18-05-2008 10:32 PM

ooooh clever alexx :) be safe for me? *hugs*

hi Zed. how are you doing these days? do you remember the PM i sent you about my friend? it would be great to be able to tell her that, these years later, you were still hanging in there (if that was ok with you, of course).

effervescence 18-05-2008 10:33 PM

thank you katch.

wat the hell is wrong with my computer?? it says im the only person on, and no guests either.....

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 10:35 PM

Well...it obviously wont pick up on me...
I'm a ninja....

(if I keep telling myself that...maybe I'll feel better)

Katch 18-05-2008 10:35 PM

don't worry it seems that people are appearing and disappearing like magic tonight - maybe it's a magic psych room tonight
****sits down and pulls a rabbit out of a hat!!****

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 10:36 PM

:-O Clever ^_^

Katch 18-05-2008 10:36 PM

are ninja's good? do hope so... waving my magic wand at Alexx

effervescence 18-05-2008 10:37 PM

oooh a magic room!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!
i WISH magic was really real, so much.
off to more lectures but will check on you guys later on xx

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 10:37 PM

I'm a nice ninja :]

a nice ninja who REALLY wants to burn her own house down...><

Katch 18-05-2008 10:38 PM

glad you crossed that out - it's probably best you don't - why do you want to do that at the moment

irkeninvader 18-05-2008 10:39 PM

Reason To Believe - My name is Jess, nice to meet you :)

Effervescence - You give such good support to everyone else, it's only right you should get some too :) And well done on the not cutting! You're doing so well. Try to take it day by day if it's only ten days til your counsellor gets back. Writing a story sounds like a good way to keep distracted.

And on a side note, ninja's are ace!

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 10:39 PM

Because I'm trying not to hurt myself...and I can't...hold...on much longer ><
Just...sat here flicking a lighter on and off.
It'd be so easy.
So easy to burn.
no worries.
no anything.

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irkeninvader (Post 772493)
Reason To Believe - My name is Jess, nice to meet you :)

Effervescence - You give such good support to everyone else, it's only right you should get some too :) And well done on the not cutting! You're doing so well. Try to take it day by day if it's only ten days til your counsellor gets back. Writing a story sounds like a good way to keep distracted.

And on a side note, ninja's are ace!

hi jess...I'm Alexx :)

irkeninvader 18-05-2008 10:41 PM

Hey Alexx :) Please stay safe with your lighter :S Ninjas can't be sneaky if they're on fire...

Katch 18-05-2008 10:43 PM

Alexx, please be careful - chat to us instead or see if you can distract yourself somehow if you dont want to talk.xxx

Hi Jess, how are you?

irkeninvader 18-05-2008 10:46 PM

I'm okay at the moment thanks Katch, how are you tonight?