RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 10-05-2008 06:39 AM

cuddles to you Helen,
I hope that Katch will be back in the morning, so the nuts are California Almonds and maybe some walnuts cause they used to be grown here. Chomp crunch.

My vision is swimming and i'm looking forward to going home tomorrow. My husband went back and opened things up.

G'night all.

Katch 10-05-2008 09:13 AM

Katch is back for a bit ths orning - thank you Blondiebear, glad you can go home tomorrow.
Hells - sorry to hear you had nightmare - wish I had been here for you - it's annoying coz i was awake but just couldn't be on line.
I can't stay long this morning but i hope to be back tonight and will look out for you all

MammaMia 10-05-2008 12:40 PM

Thanks guys *cuddles*

dark_light 10-05-2008 02:52 PM

Hey guys hope you are both feeling better.
Nightmares are horrible, big hugs helen

I'm having to see my mum and i cannot seem to get along with her so i'm going to mentally be in here i think!

*hugs for everyone* xxxxxx

MammaMia 10-05-2008 05:52 PM

*hugs Jo*

:) It's gonna be ok and stay here in the awesome tent....maybe we could magically move it to outside....as it's gorgeous weather =]

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2008 06:49 PM

Hmm, we're in a psych ward... Are we allowed to move it outside? Lol

You seem to be in a better mood Helen *snuggles* I hope that's right

*yawn* I'm SO tired... Supposedly this Wellbutrin is supposed to give me more energy but it hasn't :-( and I'm SO flat:pinch: I hate it... Maybe if thoughts of suicide would go away... But I think now they may have become a habit... How weird is that..?
*hands around tea tray with tea, coffee, cocoa, biscuits, and cake. Retreats to her corner with the blanket mom made and her stuffed lamb and just... Sits*

MammaMia 10-05-2008 06:53 PM

I wanna move it outside LOL!

I'm feeling ok, I dont feel bouncy as I have been...but I'm not entirely down either....*sighs*

zowie 10-05-2008 07:13 PM

I'm scared.
Tonight's the night Beth has been planning for. I'm supposed to OD tonight, I've been saving my meds because she told me too and tonight's the night.

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2008 07:58 PM

*safe snuggles*
Zowie, have you told someone there about what Beth has been planing? Please do sweetie, please stay safe...

MammaMia 10-05-2008 08:32 PM

Please Please Please Please Please Please don't od Zowie, don't let Beth do this, please xxxx

Come talk to us instead or whatever you have to do.....just dont OD!

Synthetisk 10-05-2008 08:35 PM

*wanders back in*

3 months and I'm stuggling again XD I'm useless.

zowie 10-05-2008 08:40 PM

The crisis team visited and I didn't tell them. I told them I wasn't taking my meds, but they just suggested I give them to my dad and put him in charge. I don't want to.
I don't know if I want to OD, but I think I have to.

MammaMia 10-05-2008 08:42 PM

Please don't do this Zowie. Maybe ring them and tell them this? None of us want you to come to any harm :(

Pasted from my thread:
I'm a big believer in things happening in 3 and it happens a lot for me- good and bad....

So yeah, I'm convinced someone I know is going to die soon :( Only because in the past 5 or so days, two of my friends have had people die and it feels like it's my turn......I hope I'm wrong....but I can't shake off this feeling. I often dream and visions of people so close to me dying and at times it taunts me....but this time it feels like it's really going to happen. ****.

Detour. Derail 10-05-2008 09:31 PM

*dances* I finished my story in the creative threaaaadddddd XD

MammaMia 10-05-2008 09:40 PM

Well Done Alex =D

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2008 09:44 PM

Zowie hunni, give your meds to your dad luv. You don't HAVE to OD, please. Stay safe.

Klavier, you're not useless. We all struggle hun.

Helen, I've heard that too but that doesn't make it true and that doesn't mean it's someone you love. Please don't dwell on it, it won't help you*snuggles*

MammaMia 10-05-2008 10:02 PM

I can only try not to I suposse Ally *snuggles*

Jetforce 10-05-2008 10:34 PM

*Squishes every 1 in the psych ward and offers them some crisps*

Detour. Derail 10-05-2008 10:36 PM

HIIIIIIII JEREMY!
*squishes and waves*
you ok?

Katch 10-05-2008 10:41 PM

Hi everyone - want to say something to you all about how you are doing but first I need to share this.
I just got a PM from the husband 'Mummyof3' she sent me a pm early this morning saying she had OD'd and cut bad- he hadn't been able to wake her and came down to find a bottle of vodka and med packets. He wrote to say thanks for trying to help but she's really ill and has been rushed to hospital. He didn't know she used this site - I told him that it's a good site and a place where we feel safer to share with people who understand and that it wouldn't have been against him that she did it. I said if he had any questions to feel free to ask - and to please let me know how she is doing.
Should I have said anything else - I feel really bad - I know I did my best in talking to her but she had already taken it all - being newish to the site this is my first experience of this and I feel I have let her down. I am trying to tell myself that ultimatly we are all repsosible for our own actions but it's hard.