RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 21-04-2008 03:15 AM

Callie hun, debating about your hair doesn't mean your priorities are wrong. You're sounding like I often do... I can't describe it and maybe it does mean there's something wrong with us but then we already knew that didn't we ;-) Sweetie, please give therapy more of a chance, it could turn out to be very helpful.

*hugs everyone here* I see y'all, everyone safe?

chocostashchick 21-04-2008 03:15 AM

nononononononononononnonono emma honey that is wrong thinking i am so sorry you think that you are getting better not worse you dont have to do deeper and see bones the 5 weeks were good weeks the stronger thing and the harder thing and the better thing is stopping it and being safer it is actually easier to slip back and just let it all get worse but that is taking the easy way out and you are a strong person and a fighter and you can have another great safe 5 weeks and not do more bad damage and then you can get better and beat this and then we can all get better and be better together and it will be lovely

chocostashchick 21-04-2008 03:18 AM

oh crap our water really is broken or something this is so depressing i'm sorry i think i am going to go cry and destroy myself or something this is awful i can't even be independent and on my own anymore when i am things like this disaster happen and our water is broken and all cold and i cant even fix it
I NEED HOT WATER HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SHOWER my hair will be a disaster tomorrow and what will my skin be like i have to wash my face
crap crap crap crap

chocostashchick 21-04-2008 03:21 AM

okay i am actually crying now
this is officially pathetic now
i dont know if i am pitiable and a loser or just stoned or something
probably a pathetic loser if i am going to be honest with myself
no hot water is probably not actually a complete disaster but i feel like it is
i am going to bed now and i am just going to be in the Denial Tent and does the Denial Tent have hot water? i want the Denial Tent to have hot water now

Pomegranate 21-04-2008 03:24 AM

Denial tent has hot water hun and you are not a loser sweetheart, just a little stressed. Getting some sleep sounds like a good idea in my opinion. Maybe in the morning the water will be working again or something and even if not you will just have to stretch the denial tent to the phone and call someone to get it sorted. I am sure it will be alright hun just keep safe, relax and stay strong xx

Sugar and Spice 21-04-2008 03:28 AM

*hugs Callie, Emma and Ally*

I hope you are all ok and safe.

Callie, I am really sorry about your water pipes breaking. Maybe one of your neighbours will be kind enough to offer you the use of their shower...

*snuggles Emma* Sweetie, please be safe. Please look after yourself.

~*forever_broken*~ 21-04-2008 03:50 AM

Emma, hun, please be careful. Not harming so severely is a GOOD thing luv. Please stay safe.

~*forever_broken*~ 21-04-2008 04:48 AM

... My wrist aches:crying: ... And I am an idiot. Like I've got any room to complain I did it myself:pinch: stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid

Jetforce 21-04-2008 06:45 AM

*squishes everyone*

No words, just actions :-P

youngatheart 21-04-2008 06:50 AM

Im off out for the day but wanted to come in and send everyone hugs for the day, see oyu tonight and stay safex

Dramatic 21-04-2008 07:59 AM

I'm "checking" myself in.
Looks like i'm in for the long haul..heh.
Usual complaint.
Suicidal, Self Injuring, vulnerable mental state.
Feel very much alone. If it wasn't for my boyfriend i really would be alone.
I'm rambling.
I'll scuttle off into the corner now and watch the world go by.
Hugs to the rest of you.
Laura x

Slip 21-04-2008 08:13 AM

Checking in for the first time in years....Just going to sit a while & think. x

effervescence 21-04-2008 10:18 AM

i don't think i'll ever see bone. there's too much ****ing FAT in the way. fat fat fat all over me.

effervescence 21-04-2008 10:20 AM

sorry. that was unhelpful. i am feeling too disgusting to be of much help right now. :(

effervescence 21-04-2008 10:25 AM

hi laura and decayed elegance. hope you are ok. it's safe in here with us :)

Dramatic 21-04-2008 10:35 AM

I like safe.
Safe is good.
Has anyone been in an NHS psychiatric ward before?
Just curious to what its like. Experiences would be good.
Slightly concerned i'm being discussed behind closed doors about being admitted.
So yes. What are the routines like?

And hi effervescence. Keep your chin up.
xx

Katey-lou 21-04-2008 11:50 AM

need to hide, its not happening. nop no problems at all. i'm fine!!!!!!!!! (just going to dissapear into a corner of the denial tent for a long time!)

hiya Neverbethesame, i've been on an NHS psych ward a number of times, that many i lost count. i think different places vary from place to place, so the hospitals here are probably different to where you are. i think theres a way you can find out about your local hospital just for basic information. my experiences have varied though sometimes its been ok, other times i've hated it. i think it depends on how much you open up to things while your in there, if you push against it, it wont be a good expereince (i tried it and got kept there longer so yeah not the best way. ) sorry this is a bit vague my brins not working properly today. x

~*forever_broken*~ 21-04-2008 03:17 PM

Ugh, I woke up feeling anxious:crying: if all goes as usual it'll give way to awful pretty soon:crying:. I think that's why I want to die... To make it all stop:crying:
*hugs to all*
Hope you're all staying safe... Sorry I'm too useless to help... But you're probably used to that by now so...

MammaMia 21-04-2008 03:44 PM

*hugs everyone lots and lots*

How is everyone?

Ally I see you in here *waves*

Me....pah. I feel ok. Feels fake. Doesn't feel normal. I have to feel down which I do a bit. I want to cut, which I will have to wait til I get home to do so. Dammit. I want to die but apprantly as part of my contract between me & my counsellor, I can't attempt suidice....cus of that =\ SINCE WHEN? Um whatever. Let's hope I don't get suidicial again between now and 7th July =\ which is my last ever session with her. Gutted, gonna miss her a lot. She's help me come a long way and recently I've appericated having her more than ever. I don't want to say goodbye :(

*cries at having to leave everything in just weeks*

Meeeeeeh.

MY NET WILL BE BACK IN 3 DAYS!!!!

*searches trains for Emma to come with me to my appointment*

~*forever_broken*~ 21-04-2008 05:13 PM

*hugs Helen*
Hi! I miss you!!
Sorry to hear about you losing your counselor, that's rough. I understand. My last session is the first week in June just before I finish uni...
Hi Hunni, I see you *hugs* how goes it hun?