RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 31-03-2008 01:56 PM

*HUGS everybody*

Sorry, i haven't been there for anybody..must be a time difference doh..but hope everybody is okies :-)

MammaMia 31-03-2008 02:05 PM

*hugs*

So my friend is talking to me, thank god for that. My appointment letter came through, they lied to me AGAIN. They told me they'd make one for me, I was NOT told I had to make it myself.

**** it, I'm not going.

~*forever_broken*~ 31-03-2008 03:41 PM

Helen, I am glad to hear your friend is talking to you again. As for your appointment, I am sure that is frusterating but maybe you should still go sweetie...
*still hugging you from the other night :-D*

Well damn... I've got an appointment to get my hand looked at in two hours... Will probably miss both of my classes this morning as ones at 09:00 and the others at 10:00... Oh well, I was kind of feeling to tired to go any way... But this isn't good for this term... I have to do well and finish uni and already it isn't feeling like it's possible... :crying:

MammaMia 31-03-2008 04:11 PM

*hugs Ally* I have belief in you to do well hun, I know it's been a struggle lately though.

Yeah it's good about my friend. But another one just half started a row with me, so have blocked her so I don't say anything I might regret. >.<

Detour. Derail 31-03-2008 04:25 PM

Lalalaaaa...
Im fine
no shes not
yes i am
no shes not

:/

MammaMia 31-03-2008 05:43 PM

I'm not okay.
Far from it.
Why did I have to realise?

~*forever_broken*~ 31-03-2008 06:35 PM

*hugs Helen and Alexx*

Don't have anything for y'all atm, just please remember that I love you and think you're worth while...

Hand didn't get stitched and I only got a slightly nauseiating lecture so I suppose all could have been worse... of course he really didn't ask me before he decided to add another medication but that's not uncommon with him...

zowie 31-03-2008 08:56 PM

Will someone tell me what reality is please?
I want to die.

Detour. Derail 31-03-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 665388)
Will someone tell me what reality is please?
I want to die.

I would try...but I'm not in touch with it...
I live in my own head...
In my own fantasy...

But please dont die :crying:
you've helped me soooo much hun *hugs*

Sugar and Spice 31-03-2008 10:20 PM

dont see the point anymore. f*cking scared of what doc will say. f*cking frustrated with everything else. dont care anymore

effervescence 31-03-2008 11:59 PM

*SCREAMS*
*SCREAMS*
*SCREAMS*
I want to die.
But I can't.

p.s. Jeremy - don't you just love the time difference?

I hope you guys are ok. I have been rubbish at support lately. I just have no energy. I'm sorry I'm so useless. But yeah. I just want to die.

MammaMia 01-04-2008 12:40 AM

I think we all need a huge lift at the moment.
I wish I had words to help you guys and I know I'm trying to help you Ally && Alex....

I love you all, but I'm struggling so much myself too.

*hides in blanket crying*

effervescence 01-04-2008 07:54 AM

A lift would be good. Any ideas?

Jetforce 01-04-2008 08:17 AM

Yeah...i love the difference...hahaha...not!

*hugs chloe and helen*

hang in there ppl...*offers them minty chocolate chip ice cream*

effervescence 01-04-2008 08:29 AM

mmm minty chocolate. man, there are a lot of guests watching us right now. weird....they cant all be those searchy thingies. how are you?

zowie 01-04-2008 12:26 PM

I'm going shopping today but I'm so scared I'll hurt someone. I can't control myself anymore, I can't distinguish reality.
Love you all xxx

Jetforce 01-04-2008 01:51 PM

Errh, i could be better really...but oh well, i'll live

Urself chloe?

*hugs zowie* just try and pretend that everybody who u see r individuals like u

~*forever_broken*~ 01-04-2008 04:13 PM

What's a 'searchy thingy'..?
And yeah, the other day there were like, five guests, and like two of us in here... lol it's like at pow-wow when all those non-native american white folks come and gawk at our dancing... Only this is more personal.

*hugs everyone that needs it*
Zowie, howd it go down town?

*snuggles Jeremy*
What's up friend?

Me? I'm awful but c'est la vie so... *yawn* and exhausted :-( damn and I've got all day to go yet...

*makes some breakfast for everyone, pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatos, whatever, all good stuff... And te and coffee, very important those*

zowie 01-04-2008 06:18 PM

Town went okay, thanks for asking Ally. My friend who took me said I should tell someone about the police are spying on me. She got worried when I hid everytime a policeman walked past or if I heard a siren, so I had to tell her about how they are spying on me and she thinks it's because I'm 'unwell'
I don't think it is, I'm really sure they are. Is it because I'm unwell?

Detour. Derail 01-04-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 666423)
A lift would be good. Any ideas?

Hot air balloon?^_^