RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 27-05-2010 12:48 AM

*sits hugging knees* don't wanna shake again

risenfromperdition 27-05-2010 12:53 AM

blah =[ dontwannadothisnomore

Scarletdreamer 27-05-2010 01:31 AM

*cuddles Heather and Julie* Sorry, that's all I can offer at the moment, am not doing so well. :'(

I cut again. Jarrod doesn't know.
That's about all I need to say.

Then I got on WoW, on my 74 pally, and we did a dungeon (Jarrod and I and 3 other people that I didn't know - random queue) and afterwards this guy in our guild was being an idiot. His screenname is "VillageIdiot" and he WAS being an idiot... GRRRR... ruined my time on WoW, really, made me upset and sad. He (I'm assuming it's a he anyway) said that to cure anxiety I need a "good dose of God" and Jarrod was like, "Well, he's right, isn't he? what have you done that has made you trust in God?" or something along those lines........ and that stung. I believe in God and all, I'm a Christian, but I don't believe that God cures things like that *snaps fingers* even though I do believe that He can. Anyway, I know some of you aren't Christians so I won't waffle on about it. :-S It just upset me and hopefully you can see why? :-S

I really feel like ****. :'(

*sighs and goes to hide in her corner*

frenchhorn 27-05-2010 01:34 AM

*cuddles April* I'm really sorry that upset you and sorry that you cut, look after yourself

*cuddles Heather and Julie*

*hugs Mark* I'll be sending positive thoughts your way for you medical, hope it goes ok

I feel like an idiot at the moment. *hides in corner*

xxjuliexx 27-05-2010 01:36 AM

*shivers and curls up*

Scarletdreamer 27-05-2010 01:46 AM

Why do you feel like an idiot, Oliver? *cuddles*

I'm sorry that that upset me too... thought I was over that type of thing upsetting me. But that happened after I cut... so yeah. Now I don't want to cut AGAIN because it'll be doubly hard to hide...

Oh, I don't know... :crying:

*cuddles Julie* What's the matter, hon?

frenchhorn 27-05-2010 01:50 AM

*cuddles April*

*cuddles Julie to warm her up and wraps in a blanket*

Its complicated as to why I feel stupid, but basically the short version is my girlfriend asked if she could have a goodnight kiss and I freaked out because I've never kissed someone before and now I feel stupid.

PoisonedApple 27-05-2010 02:18 AM

April- I'm a pagan and I'm not offended and I say you can waffle on all you want because it's important to you and bothered you. I would have been upset too. And what right does someone that doesn't truly know you have to judge you? None at all *huggles April* but I find it makes them equally irate and leaves an awkward silence if your reply is "Judge not lest ye be judged."

*huggles Oliver* Sorry I have no words of wisdom for you but I believe it will work itself out in the end if you talk to her about it.

*cuddles Julie to warm her up* What's up, hun?

*sends Mark well wishes, good thoughts and huggles*

*Hugs everyone in the ward*
I'm sure I missed something or someone in my replies... Sorry if it was you. Didn't mean to.

Kahlia1981 27-05-2010 03:15 AM

*hugs/waves at all*

April: I'm no longer christian, and to be honest it was partially because the majority of the people in the church I was going to were firm believers that he would cure absolutely everything and if you weren't getting "cured" it was because you didn't believe hard enough. I have a friend who was born with an illness that meant she was paralysed from about the chest down and they told her that if she believed hard enough she would be able to walk.

Sorry, didn't mean to get into that.

*offers everyone some warm sunshine and huggles or some tlc however they can take it*

It has been a busy couple of days. I completely reformatted my computer in preparation for going back to study. *sigh* I'm going to miss some of the things on my old configuration. And made quite a few phone calls to organise things.

I seriously feel like just crashing out, but there is still so much to do. I guess it's just a case of "no rest for the wicked" ;)

*huggles/waves at everyone*

taz35 27-05-2010 04:07 AM

I'll try to do individual replies tomorrow morning, but I'm sending lots of hugs, cuddles, huggles, good vibes, whatever anybody needs to feel good.

I've had a crap day. I'm gonna try to go to bed early (it's only 10pm)... although I'll probably be up for an hour with my wild thoughts.

*lots of hugs for everyone*

SoMuchMore 27-05-2010 05:42 AM

*hugs everyone*

Again my mother brought up the scars... Between that and the yelling i might punch someone in this household. I don't want any of this, why cant anyone understand that i dont want to be around anymore... time to disappear.. I fade into the background most days anyway

*crumbles into a million pieces*

xxjuliexx 27-05-2010 07:07 AM

*sighs* i'm still feeling icky and they want me to work 7am-2pm
tomorrow

xxjuliexx 27-05-2010 08:58 AM

anyway here...

MammaMia 27-05-2010 09:45 AM

*hugs everyone*

Well it may only be 8.42am as I start writing this, but having a good(ish) start to the day :) Was fast asleep before 1am. Although I did wake a couple times through the night. Got woken up about 7.40am by my mum as my new (but very small :p) laptop (that I won on Monday) had arrived!! Then as I was opening those, my Black Eyed Peas tickets FINALLY arrived, have been waiting since February for these. It's caused me so much stress!!!

Oh dear, my horrible dream has just reminded me about itself *shudders* I'm safe. I'm safe. I'm safe >.>

Got to make a phone call about a possible job, well I think it is from what he said. Going to try now before I get all anxious, it's beginning to kick in & no idea why.

:P

xxjuliexx 27-05-2010 10:00 AM

*whines* i'm so bored

MammaMia 27-05-2010 10:08 AM

Do something then hun?

xxjuliexx 27-05-2010 10:12 AM

i'm sick in bed helen hehe

MammaMia 27-05-2010 10:23 AM

There is that I suppose :( Watch DVDs? Hope you're better soon x

xxjuliexx 27-05-2010 10:30 AM

*yawns and wriggles around*

wildly insane 27-05-2010 11:02 AM

Hey there guys, *huggles all round*

Hi Oliver, don't worry, I've found the best thing to do, even if it's really difficult, is to be honest and talk to her. She sounds like she really likes you and take things slowly and will just want you to be yourself and not to worry.

*hugs Julie* hope you feel better and less bored soon

*hugs Helen* good luck :)

*hugs everyone feeling bad*