RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 21-04-2010 09:46 AM

Sleep well! And really you dont need to be sorry. We are all here to support each other as well as receive support. Hang in there hun.

*grabs some blankets and finds a quiet spot to sleep in.. 3am is late enough for tonight i think*

frenchhorn 21-04-2010 09:49 AM

*cuddles all then dashes off to uni*

Doikers 21-04-2010 10:31 AM

April you are NOT a fat pig , anything but *hugs*

*Hugs Kahlia* Good luck quitting smoking , thats a really positive step :)

*Group Hugs*

xxjuliexx 21-04-2010 10:34 AM

ummm... can i comes in....

jonikd 21-04-2010 10:47 AM

'course, you're a Kiwi after all and we're welcome anywhere *hugs*

xxjuliexx 21-04-2010 10:48 AM

thanks *floops on my bed* i cant move to tired

jonikd 21-04-2010 10:49 AM

well it is bed time here....pretty much!

Doikers 21-04-2010 10:55 AM

Hi Julie *waves* welcome to the ward :)

xxjuliexx 21-04-2010 10:58 AM

soon not yet

Scarletdreamer 21-04-2010 02:41 PM

Good morning everyone... and hi Julie, nice to see a new face. :) *hugs*

*cuddles all*

I'm really exhausted right now... and overwhelmed... etc., etc., etc., blah blah blah, nothing new - is there EVER anything new?! :'(

Saw my bestie last night and we talked about the stuff I wrote about in my r/v thread. Don't want to get into it here but it was a good talk. :)

Tonight we're meeting up for Women & Spirituality at my prof's house... should be interesting!! I've been there once before and it's a lovely place, can't wait to go again. We'll be doing a nature walk and making prayer flags, eating supper and doing some other stuff... should be fun. Plus, I get to see her little dog Bridget (at least, I think that's how you spell her name)... yey!!

On the downside, I have an exam today in soc and I haven't studied tons - AND I missed a lecture, and on the last exam I got a C. April does NOT GET C's. :'( So far I have a B in the class, which is not good enough... am hoping to pull it up to an B+ at least. :(

*hides in shame, feels so stupid*

MammaMia 21-04-2010 02:46 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Welcome to the ward Julie

Hope people are feeling bit better *snuggles*

I spy April!!!!!!! You're not stupid :(

Doikers 21-04-2010 02:55 PM

It sounds like a really nice evening you have planned April :) and don't beat yourself up about your grades , you are WAY smarter than you give yourself credit for. You're not stupid at all . Here have a smile on me :-)

PoisonedApple 21-04-2010 05:40 PM

Welcome Julie!*hug*

*Huggles April* Good morning! You are NOT stupid, hun.

*Huggles Laura, JK, Mark, Oliver, Helen, Hayley (anyone else I forgot... sorry it's still early)

SoMuchMore 21-04-2010 08:12 PM

*hugs helen* how r u doing?

*hugs april* sounds like going to your professors house will be pretty fun. That seems so weird to me tho, having class at your teachers house. I hope that your test goes well.

*hugs mark, JK, and crimson* Hope you guys are alright.

*hugs julie* welcome! *offers cookies*

Having trouble getting moving today. I feel like i could just stay in bed forever, but I have to go to class... and i think im going out tonight. My friend has wanted to karaoke forever so.. lol (I will not be karaoke-ing - only watching... that would be way to embarrassing for me lol)

Doikers 21-04-2010 08:47 PM

It's very early but if I stay up I WILL hurt myself . I took 5 Diaz so I'd better sleep , I'm so triggered. Night all , hopefully tommorow will be better .
*Ward hugs*

PoisonedApple 21-04-2010 10:52 PM

Staff Appreciation Day ROCKS!!!
Last year I let the number of people and lack of room freak me out and left 20 minutes into it. This year I was the first one in and I stayed there the whole time (1.5 hrs). *Proud of myself* This years theme was Vegas so I played blackjack, mini racers and roulette... almost played poker but ran out of time. The auction that followed was awesome even if I didn't win anything. And the door prizes (a feather boa, cup, light up dice, necklace, deck of cards and cd case with cd) were awesome... all of them were personalized for the office party. And having the attorney's serving the food, drinks and dessert was a nice change rather than all of us running around for them we played while they got us whatever we wanted to have :) I ate only a reasonable amount. I did not binge and I did not avoid the food. So that's good too. I had a good time and feel good about the event all in all. *smiles proudly*

How is everyone else? It's been so quiet in here today...

*huggles Mark* Hope you sleep well and feel better in the morning.

*wanders around hugging people and humming*

PoisonedApple 22-04-2010 12:46 AM

*pokes head in*
Anyone around somewhere?
*sits and waits for someone to pop in*

frenchhorn 22-04-2010 12:56 AM

*comes in and sits with Crimson*

PoisonedApple 22-04-2010 01:14 AM

Yay! Company!
How are you Oliver?

frenchhorn 22-04-2010 01:18 AM

bit mixed, you?
well done on getting through your staff appreciation day, you should be really proud of yourself