RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 12:07 PM

Hi Mara. I'm Lia. How are you?
Congratz on the two years Ashley!

~Kaytee~ 31-08-2010 12:09 PM

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not popping in more often.. :(

*sends hugs to everyone* and I'm sorry for lack of replies =[

~Kaytee~ 31-08-2010 12:12 PM

HI mark :) Sorry, didn't see your post. I actually wouldn't have a clue lmao. I found the picture online and I liked it.. haha.. I'm not the best tbh. How are you going?

*waves to Lia*

eta- just did a quick google search.. does bon jovi - "living on a prayer" sound familiar? lol

Doikers 31-08-2010 12:21 PM

Bon Jovi ! Of course , Thanks :) I'm sorry you're not feeling the greatest Kaytee :( *Hugs*

*Hugs Lia* How are you this lunchtime?

I'm anxious of my appointments this afternoon . Hopefully I'll find more out about going inpatient for S.I. treatment from my nurse .Also find out about possible Lithium Toxicity :S

~Kaytee~ 31-08-2010 12:27 PM

Hehe, no worries :) Gotta love good old google ;-) *hugs back* thanks.

I hope the appointments go well :/ will be thinking of you *huggles*

MedicAsh 31-08-2010 12:30 PM

Thanks! I just hope I dont screw it up.

Kahlia1981 31-08-2010 12:54 PM

Hey Mara - How are you doing?

Hi Ashley, how are you going?

Mark *glomps* - How did the appointment go? How about the finding inpatient SI treatment and the lithium levels?

*cuddles Lia* - How are you doing hun?

*huggles Katie* - How are you going sweetie?

*mass glomps everyone else* - didn't want you to feel left out but I only did individuals for those on this page so that I didn't miss as few people as possible. Hoping everyone is doing a bit better, and that things start to improve for those struggling.

~Kaytee~ 31-08-2010 01:11 PM

*huggles Kahlia* hows the study going? I haven't even started yet >.< I was hoping to start it on a more positive note but idk what's happened.. minds being stupid >.< anyway how are you tonight? Hope you've been okay xo

*hugs Ashley*

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:13 PM

Wow, my invisibility cloak works well today ;) I feel really poorly. Almost too poorly for just a cough. Ugh. :(

*hugs everyone else* Oh & to the newbies Ashley & Mara, I'm Helen =] Nice to meet you both.

~Kaytee~ 31-08-2010 01:15 PM

*snuggles Helen* I hope your feeling better soon :( You know where I am on msn if you need anything XD hehe

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:16 PM

*snuggles Katie* Indeed I do sweetheart, you've been fab <3

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 01:28 PM

I'm alright at the moment. Going on a sleepover tonight, so should be safe at least. Mind, I did once hurt myself despite the fact I was at a sleepover, but still. We're going to watch a horror movie and freak ourselves out before sleeping.

*Hugs Kahlia, Mark, Katie and Helen*
How's everyone else?

Good luck with your appoinment Mark.

How's your friend Helen? Any news?

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:46 PM

No news, getting bit cross now.

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 02:00 PM

Could you try calling her gran at home?

x

wolfos3d 31-08-2010 02:03 PM

*waves*

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 02:23 PM

Hey Jess, haven't seen you in a while. How are you?

MammaMia 31-08-2010 02:26 PM

I would but everytime my best friend has rang me from that number, it comes up withheld, I think it's just set to do that. So yeah, can't even try that :( Going to try the mobile again in a bit, see if it's still on or not.

SoMuchMore 31-08-2010 03:10 PM

*hugs helen* i'm sorry you are sick. I hope the cough goes away soon. Also, I hope you get ahold of your best friends soon. congrats on a year free from OD tho *throws confetti*

*hugs jess* how r u doing?

*hugs mark* Hope that the doctors appointment goes okay.

*hugs lia* hope you have fun at the sleepover tonight. Try not to harm.

*hugs mara* you okay?

*waves to ashley* hi! i'm laura! sorry you aren't feeling great *gives hugs if that's okay*

*hugs kahlia* how r u doing today?

*hugs katie, jill, april, oliver, crimson, taz, and everyone else*

Had to get up so early today because they are turning off the water in my apartment so if i wanted to shower, had to be up 2 hours earlier than usual. ugh. now i'm going to be tired all day. no time for any sort of napping as i have class from 11am to 8pm... not the whole time but i don't come home at all. My allergies are making me feel gross too.. sneezing all the time. o well. I'll stop complaining now.

I harmed last night. I didn't think i was going to but right before bed for some reason i was totally overwhelmed by urges. :-/ I don't know why I am getting these urges out of no where lately... its not like anything super triggering has happened.

frenchhorn 31-08-2010 03:29 PM

*hugs all*

Helen congrats on a year OD free, thats awesome really proud of you :)
I hope you hear from your friend soon

Hi to Kaytee, Ashley and Mara I'm Oliver

Laura sorry you cut last night, look after it though. That sucks about having to be up early and having classes all day. and also sucks about your allergies *hugs*

April how are you doing?

Mark hope your appt goes ok

MammaMia 31-08-2010 03:41 PM

Thanks Laura & Oliver on the congratulations.

Still no word about my bestie, I rang her mobile but it's either dead or been switched of as it went straight to voicemail. Trying not to worry but I can't help it.

*curls up*