RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 11:59 PM

*creeps out of basement and dashes over to lie down next to di*

doggie? cool :D

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 12:09 AM

The dog's name is "Sugar".
We got her from a kennel. They picked her up as a stray. ... she is like a pomeranian-spitz (mix) they think ... solid white... 9 and a half pounds... guessimated 1 and 1/2 to 2 years old.

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 12:19 AM

that's great. am so happy fo ryiu :)

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 12:26 AM

thanks...
*cuddles and rocks Sugar and stares off into space*
I am still very very very very very very very very low though
*blinks tear out of eye*

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 12:31 AM

*hugs her daddy*
and it sucks cuz once again....
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'm feelin like I am...
I just got a new dog... I should be happy... right?

~*forever_broken*~ 30-07-2008 12:34 AM

*sneeks over and joins the group corner snuggle*

Sorry, really just need a corner and some people :-(

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 12:36 AM

no. does't work like that. at least u have somethign to help you stay with us. but just casue good thigns hapen deost mean eveythign is gong to be okay. it just desnt wk like that.

blah. sorry. crap advice. *crawls back into hole*

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 12:45 AM

*hugs Jess*
Not crap advice.
Makes sense to me.
Thanks Jess.

~*forever_broken*~ 30-07-2008 12:46 AM

*nods in agreement with Jess and cuddles Amanda*
---------
*huddles in her corner, as close to the wall and as tight as she can get*
I don't want to feel it any more... I don't want to see it any more... Not unless I can actually do it... :crying:

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 12:47 AM

8gives hugs to manda and ally* you'll both be okay. yo'll get through this. I have faith in you both!

*curls up and goes invisible* just none in myself.

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 12:52 AM

*snuggles Ally and Jess*

~*forever_broken*~ 30-07-2008 12:54 AM

*cuddles Jess*
That's ok hun, I have faith in you.

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 12:55 AM

y is it that we can have faith in others and not in oursef? sucsk.

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 01:02 AM

I ask that myself that question ALL the time...
that and why can I give other people GREAT advice and help them so much but I don't take my own advice and I can't help myself???
*sigh*

blondiebear 30-07-2008 01:56 AM

Amanda, as you play with your new puppy, she will make you feel better. Animals have amazing abilities. I have a story about Bozo Cat but won't tell it until invited to.

*eats a great big bowl full of fried rice*

What am I doing? I'm back to the Cinderella nonsense again. I don't want free time, I'd have to think and feel.

So one day I get free time and my emotions come up and surprise me.

And being screamed at by a 70+ year old woman during a 5.8 earthquake that was only 30 miles away didn't help. I couldn't concentrate on what was going on, to know if I needed to duck under the table or not, to concentrate and feel which direction the quake was coming from. Those magic words "will you shut up!" just didn't work.

Anyone need a blondiebear to cuddle?

~*forever_broken*~ 30-07-2008 02:01 AM

Jess and Amanda, I sure wish I knew the answers to those questions because they've been driving me crazy forever, at least it seems that long.
:crying:

*cuddles up to her lovely RYL mum for a hug*

:yawn:

Well, it's just after 18:00 and I'm in bed about ready to roll over and go to sleep... How pathetic is that? As long as I sleep all night though I guess I don't care much... At least I get away from all the dwelling I've been doing... As long as it doesn't leak into my dreams :pinch:

G'night all, stay safe
*cuddles all around*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 02:07 AM

i wish ic uold be in bed right nwo. wtuipid work and bieng cold. i dont' want o be cold anymore 8cries* and i have to go take a kid to the gym and be there iwht him and it'll be cold AND smely there. stupid. evetyhtign is stupid. just like me. *crioes*

All I'm Living For 30-07-2008 02:08 AM

you're not stupid Jessi. maybe you could take a hot waterbottle with you to keep you warm? *cuddles lots*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 02:12 AM

i have heatpump in my office but it's not working! it's just... blowing cold air! stupid thing >.< i'm so cold. and tired. and sore. my hand is burning. i think it might be a bit infected... oh dear. wow. this is really hard to type clearly. have to keep fixing mistakes. ****. i want to go home!

All I'm Living For 30-07-2008 02:14 AM

is there any way you can get off early?