RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 07:52 PM

and april- *cuddles*
i can understand how what your psych said would be upsetting- i prolly woulda thought same as you... so annoyingly have no advice, but pm if wanna chat. loveee x

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 07:52 PM

know how you feel ><

shadowedsoul 25-01-2010 08:45 PM

walk in leans againt wall, hugs knees and rocks. i feel very numb, i should feel angery, all i feel is sorry for him. i shouldnt tho. argh screw it.

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 09:06 PM

*cuddles shadowed*

in other news... im loads more than i thought :/ ew. :(

Scarletdreamer 25-01-2010 09:59 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Brief pop-in between classes, just wanted to say HI and that I'm a bit calmer now, although still frazzled & really stressed out. :(

Heather, I'm sure you're not as bad as you think you are. Anyway - remember - the number on the scale DOES NOT MATTER. (easy to say hard to believe >_<) It may be muscle not fat. *hugs*

Helen, LauraStar, how're you?

Jill, what's going on, love? *huggles*

*runs off to Intro to Soc*

~*Rainbow*~ 25-01-2010 10:48 PM

*walks in - runs to corner* - anyone got any spare drink - think i need it

I HATE MATES who pretend and ditch - think a tour about in a car might help

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 10:54 PM

*cuddles rainbow*

doubt is muscle but meh. i dunno... i'll live.
hows you

Scarletdreamer 26-01-2010 12:24 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Rainbow, what happened with your friends? if you care to talk about it, that is. :) We're here to listen.

Heather, when do/did you see your nutritionist? Hopefully it went/goes okay.

I'm still miffed about my therapy session. *growls* I think I need to get my mind off it & uni as they are both causing me extreme stress... :(

Didn't get the white hot chocolate... oh well. Soc was boring.

*hides*

MammaMia 26-01-2010 12:25 AM

I need to get drunk. Then can pretend it's not happening. :'(

SoMuchMore 26-01-2010 12:43 AM

*hugs everyone*

heather - i echo what april said earlier about you probably not being as bad as u think... everyone sees themselves more negatively then others do.

rainbow - u okay? wanna talk about what happened with your friends?

april - its understandable that you are still upset. Try doing something distracting like watch a funny movie or something..

helen - unfortunately getting drunk does not always work... I know its tempting though.

*hides in a dark corner and tries to turn off the bad parts of my brain*

MammaMia 26-01-2010 12:44 AM

It is tempting.
*curls up, cries and then hides in denial tent*

shadowedsoul 26-01-2010 12:46 AM

thanks for the cuddles guys. feeling very numb, just found out my granda in hospital. we havnt spoken in ages.had a massive arument ages ago,not spoken since. not sure how i should feel sad, angery. all i feel is numb, he has a bad heart as well. all i feel is angery and sorry for him. man i sound like a **** person. =/

risenfromperdition 26-01-2010 12:54 AM

cant say numbers on here but... is so much :/ and saw nutritionist earlier today ><

Imaginary_friend 26-01-2010 03:27 AM

i;m so dunrk. and i shouldnt be. and i texted him....argh. :( and he still doesnt want me :'( why does it hurt so much?
*cries in the corner*

*hugs to everyone*

brndedhero 26-01-2010 04:02 AM

*Hugs Imaginary_friend* Wish I could get a drink then perhaps I could actually get some sleep.

If this guy doesn't want you that's his problem and he can't be worth your time. Sorry I can't be of much hope other than a hug and horribly generic sounding advice but the sentiment is certainly sincere. Hang in there

SoMuchMore 26-01-2010 04:43 AM

*cuddles Helen*

*hugs laurafriend* yea I know its generic advice, but I agree w/ brndedhearo… its probably his problem that he doesn’t want you. Try not to let it get u know, I know its hard..

*hugs brndedhero* hope you manage to get some sleep.

*hugs jill* im so sorry about your grandpa.

*cuddles heather*

I talked to my friend tonight. It was nice to have someone that is on my side of some issues. Guess i didnt have to be worried.

PoisonedApple 26-01-2010 05:20 AM

*walks in crumples into a heap and cries*
why is it the more i help people the more i get screwed over? all little things but they pile up and swallow me whole.
and why do people like to make **** up? someone keeps telling my husband that i'm upset about this or that and this bothers me or that... and some stuff does bother or upset me but none of the things they have said are the things that bother me. so they're telling him things to mess with my relationship... even the things that do upset me i haven't told anyone so wtf? and i don't know who's saying it and he won't say... and right now all i want to do is run and lock myself in the bathroom and hurt till the pain, and frustration is gone...

Imaginary_friend 26-01-2010 12:13 PM

thank you *hugs everyone*
my friend had a massive go at me last night...well, not a go. she told me that she's really worried about me, and she cried herself to sleep the other night because of me. she said she wasn't going to tell me because she didn't want to stress me out.....but she did. and now i feel even worse because she's worried about me. and i can't do anything about it. it's not like i'm doing it on purpose.
*lies down and wishes to sleep forever*

Scarletdreamer 26-01-2010 12:45 PM

*peeks in*

So many posts... sorry can't respond right now as have to ring my parents up, but I will try to do so later. Thinking of & sending love to you all!! ♥

downnunder80 26-01-2010 01:05 PM

really need help, dealing with some serious custody issues and really can't handle this right now, please if there someone who can help, pm me, i cant cope