RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

finding.my.wings 22-05-2009 03:18 AM

i cant write to them as i dont have any of their address. :(

Kahlia1981 22-05-2009 08:59 AM

Sorry to have not been keeping up with posts. Wrist is still a bugger and have had a friend in hospital .... but on the good side 9 months free today. I will not let this one beat me!!

wildly insane 22-05-2009 09:13 AM

9 months free WHOOOOOOP for you Kahlia yay :) *huggles*

Kahlia1981 22-05-2009 09:16 AM

thanks Hannah!! Am so excited!!

*offers hugs to everyone on the ward - sorry I'm not listing by name*

~Kaytee~ 22-05-2009 09:24 AM

No worries Hannah, loved looking at them :) *cuddles*

Things are very **** here >_< grrr. One hell of a day >.<

YAY Kahlia thats fantastic!!! *hugs*

zowie 22-05-2009 09:29 AM

Yay Kahlia! That's brilliant!!

Sorry I don't have the energy to reply to everyone, but I have read and I do care.

I'm seeing my care co ordinator today. It's been about 5-7 weeks since I last saw her. She said she would see me in 3 weeks time after our last appointment, but never phoned. I tried calling her and they said she'd call me back, but she never did. So feeling a bit let down by that.
Oh, and when she did finally phone to make an appointment she had no appologies for it all.
I'm not angry, she's been in the paper recently along with my psych because one of their patients killed themselves. When I read that I thought about the shitty care I've recieved from them, and realised that a year ago that could have easily been me.

wildly insane 22-05-2009 10:25 AM

*cuddles Katie back* sorry to hear you've had a bad day, anything in particular? hope things get better

Sorry to hear that you care co-ordinator is being a bit shitty Arwen *hugs* I hope the meeting goes well.

*hugs can't erase it* is there no way you can get hold of their address, maybe through a mutual friend or someone you can trust? If they're at uni you may be able to find contact details through the uni website.

*gives lucy a gentle cuddle* you don't have to speak

*hugs Helen* don't be too hard on yourself

okay tis time for me to go to the airport so I'll see ya all when I get back, stay safe, take care of yourselves and have a lovely weekend, big big hugs

~Kaytee~ 22-05-2009 10:55 AM

Ooooh have a good time! See you when you get back :)

Oh yeah it was just horrible just coz. Stupid people putting high expectations on me, triggering ed thoughts etc. Mmmm not fun (N)

finding.my.wings 22-05-2009 10:58 AM

um, two of them are still in foster care ones in a home for the intellectually disabled and the others work on farms. i may have contact with the one who is is the home over my mid year break which is coming up in a bout 3 weeks. thanks you for the hugs/.
> hugs to all the people in the room.

~Kaytee~ 22-05-2009 11:06 AM

Hopefully you can have some contact then. *hugs*

Jetforce 22-05-2009 11:15 AM

*drops in and leaves some Orange juice*

How is everybody? i'm keeping well..just busy atm and hate waking up at 6am weekdays..ugh. *cuddles ppl in the ward* tc there xx

Biba 22-05-2009 11:45 AM

i cnat shake my stress, people are to much... there gonna push me to a whole new level, if they dont back off... and im concerned about that... closes door. no vistors to day..

zowie 22-05-2009 12:12 PM

My ****ing care co ordinator cancelled.

realflifefaerie 22-05-2009 01:04 PM

*hug everyone* Ive read all your posts but right now my brain is frazzled.

So today's exam went well, 2 down 2 to go. I just have no energy now and noone around either till tuesday. Not sure whether thats good or bad. Ahh well

zowie 22-05-2009 01:17 PM

I texted my dad to see if I could borrow a tenner. He said no. I said 'how about a fiver, I want to see my friends at the pub.'
He sent back a really angry text saying that I borrow money all the time and 'how dare you try to guilt trip me?'
I wasn't trying to guilt trip him. Not at all. He said 'every day you do this. im bloody pissed off'.
Why does he have to get so angry?
Not having a good day.

Tears of Solitude 22-05-2009 06:20 PM

Sorry Arwen that you are your Dad are not seeing eye to eye at the moment. I hope things will get better for you. xxx

Secrets Its nice to see you again xxx Good luck in your exams.

Lucy I can empathise you about no visitors today xxx

Jetforce Thanks for the Hugs and hugs you back.

Kahlia YAY for being 9 months free

Helen Sorry I went to bed early last night, This change in Meds is driving me insane. I feel so sick, weak and dizzy etc. I hope you are feeling much better today.

Hannah, I missed you too. I wanted to wish you a great weekend away. You deserve it. Cant wait to hear all the news.

Katie I hope your having a better day today.

Cant Erase It I hope you can get in contact with your siblings and hugs right back at ya

I hope everyone has a great evening. Sending everyone lots of love and hugs

Jade xxx

MammaMia 22-05-2009 07:09 PM

Love you Jade <3 Don't worry honey

Kahlia, congratulations babe :D

Arwen, sorry your dad got so angry :(

*leaves hugs for all*

zowie 22-05-2009 08:38 PM

He got home and wasn't too angry once I explained I honestly wasn't trying to guilt trip him.
He's in a good mood now, and is giving me an £8 bottle of wine for £3 :)

Hope everyone's okay.
xxx

MammaMia 22-05-2009 09:27 PM

Oh lucky Arwen ;) I need alcohol dammit.

Biba 22-05-2009 11:22 PM

I look at everything in my day and have tried to get motivated, i got my work done, but just what i had to do and that's all i felt i could/ wanted to do. my car is so messy, this evening i left so let down, that this has to stop. .. i feel like i need some one to shove me hard till i fall over, when i get over shove me again.. till i wake from this nightmare... i want to turn my day, and replan, reset, i cant stay weak anymore.