RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

anarchistl0ve 12-06-2010 11:20 PM

*huggles * I hate the disorder I wish the dr never told me what was wrong with me had a name but a tiny, tiny part is glad to know. We can fight this

Scarletdreamer 13-06-2010 12:04 AM

*huggles back* eating disorders are truly horrific things. :( i hate that... i'm struggling with it now and it sucks. jarrod just asked me when i'm going to start drinking enough water so i can exercise, as it's really warm here (88'F today in the shade)... and i don't know. i really don't. it's so hard for me to drink enough water... oh i don't know, sorry, am rambling/ranting and this should probably go in my r/v thread. :(

i feel like ****. :'(

risenfromperdition 13-06-2010 12:07 AM

*snuggles april*

but but if im not how come mum and dad say so and stoopid clothes is all tight and stupidly big sizes :/

im exhausted :(
mum said cant go pride [oh well- she wont be home that week =p] but dunno why she not want me to o_O

MammaMia 13-06-2010 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonikd (Post 2349027)
Helen I'm VERY jealous of you going to see Leona Lewis! I got you is a song that is pretty much getting me through some tough times right now, I have a friend IRL who 'has got me' and without her I'd be more of a wreck than I am!

Awww bless you JK. I love her so much, have ever since I saw her on X Factor (where she got her record deal) and yeah. I love 'I got you' aswell, makes me think of one of my best friends, bit like for you :) I'd be more of a wreck than I am without her, well I believe I'd be dead (as would she) :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2349230)
hels *cuddles* is your elbow okay? i hope so... can only imagine how painful that must be. :( and i'm glad you enjoyed the leona lewis concert a lot... although i've never heard of her. hehe.

No, it's very very very sore. I just took the plaster off because it was really annoying me. So now everything's irritating it and making it even more sore. FML! If it was my ipod that did this as I suspected, don't understand how it's done such a big & bit deep and stuff. Meh. :O How can you never have heard of her? She's HUGE in USA!!!! Where have you been? :p *cuddles tight*

Not sure if I mentioned that I had a doctor's appointment on Friday? Went okay, have been referred back to mental health clinic (not happy about that at all) to see their eating disorders team. Also she's making sure they phone me to sort the appointment rather than send a letter. Which massively helps. Plus sending what I wrote her to them aswell. So hoping they hurry up. But am so scared they won't believe me, they always send me away saying that I'm 'fine' even though sometimes have earlier said that I'm not. Hmm. I swore to myself after last time I went (a lot of bad stuff happened) that I would NEVER go back to that clinic. It's a total shithole. I know mh services aren't exactly great but they take the biscuit. Ugh. Roll on my holiday, six more days.

SoMuchMore 13-06-2010 01:47 AM

*hugs helen* Im sorry about your elbow.. but i'm super glad that you had fun at Leona Lewis! I don't remember you saying that you had a doctors appt, but if you did say it, sorry i missed wishing you luck. Maybe the mh services will be helpful this time. I hope that they dont just send you away telling you that you are fine, that would be very discouraging i would think.

*hugs april* Wish i had some words for you.. Eating stuff is such a pain sometimes. :-/ hope you are alright. I'm worried about you too.

*hugs heather* pretty picture! I'm sorry that your parents give you such a hard time. You don't deserve that. You're beautiful.

*hugs mark, JK, and becca* hope you are all alright.

I'm so tired of my thoughts going around and round. *sigh* i should tell my friend, he'll be pissed if he finds out how much i've been struggling... but i don't want to worry him unnecessarily. I havent even heard from him in weeks anyway, so maybe he wont be mad. I don't know.

*hides away*

frenchhorn 13-06-2010 01:56 AM

****, why cant I be a proper guy, cant take this much longer
*hides in a deep dark corner*

MammaMia 13-06-2010 01:56 AM

It was on Friday, so yeah, you can wish me luck for Friday coming though :p I don't think I did mention it after all. She said I could see her again then aswell. So going to, need to dicuss my iron pills, just cannot take them. But I obviously need to get my iron levels up because of my anaemia and everything. I hope they don't send me away with 'I'm fine' either. It is awfully discouraging & very very upsetting & hurtful & annoying. I could rant for hours about it & did last night (well friday night) with one of my best friends. *hugs Laura lots*

Know how you feel with the thoughts thing hun, got that problem myself, even if I daren't properly admit it.

Oliver, what's wrong?

frenchhorn 13-06-2010 02:08 AM

sorry, sorry, should be more helpful, shoudlnt moan should be able to deal with it, but cant its too much too far, it shouldnt happen, i hate this its all wrong, sorry being useless and selfish and taking up space
*will just hide in an invisible corner*

risenfromperdition 13-06-2010 02:27 AM

*offers hug to oliver*

you're not beign useless or selfish or anything liek that. pm me if you wanna chat. i dont mind listening even if i dont have advice <3

SoMuchMore 13-06-2010 03:02 AM

*hugs oliver* you are NOT useless or just taking up space. You know that you are always free to vent away in here, its what we are here for.

*hugs heather* how is your evening going?

*hugs helen* yea getting your iron levels under control is very important, i hope that gets sorted out for you soon. And I'll be sure to say good luck for next Friday :-P

risenfromperdition 13-06-2010 03:09 AM

isfine. howre you?

Kahlia1981 13-06-2010 03:40 AM

*huggles/waves at all*

Sorry to hear so many of us are struggling right now. Wish that I could make us feel better. :-(

My computer keeps freezing. We looked up the error it was throwing up and applied a patch given my M$. Not meant for the SP type I'm running, but we figured what the hell. The beast Mk2 hasn't frozen today, so maybe all is good? I also have been checking my email online instead of with email clients because both the freezing only started when I tried Outlook (2007) and the Windows Live Mail. Before that - I was using Mozilla Thunderbird - no probs. Meh.

Sorry, will get off the computer annoyances.

Submitted another assessment just before. Just one subject left to go in Stage 2. Not bad considering I did absolutely nothing on study yesterday.

Mood has crapped out. Meh.

*leaves hugs and safe care packages for all and wanders off into the garden*

risenfromperdition 13-06-2010 03:44 AM

*takes care package and thanks*

:) sowwy your mood's crap =[

wolfos3d 13-06-2010 05:37 AM

*hugs and fuzzy socks to everyone*
I wish I had the attention span to reply to you all individually. I can't sit still for more then a couple of minutes most of the time. I've gotten up twice while typing this.

I did manage to sit down long enough to get a few things off my chest though. Here's the r/v thread I've started if anyone wants to read it:
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum....php?p=2349485

anarchistl0ve 13-06-2010 06:54 AM

*takes a care pacakge and opens it finds a silly quoute some stickers and a pocket sized plush*

Some days I wish didnt have the binge eating disorder but something else dont know what but just something that didnt make me a fat cow

risenfromperdition 13-06-2010 06:59 AM

*snuggles with if want* [always figure will make sure cuz yeh] wish could help but am useless atm but here if wanna chat :)

anarchistl0ve 13-06-2010 07:27 AM

*snuggles back feeling a bit sleepy* I think it is nite, nite time for Becca its 2:30am

risenfromperdition 13-06-2010 07:42 AM

o_O i so didnt know michigan was est. lol
good idea, i should go to bed too =p

xxjuliexx 13-06-2010 08:32 AM

*sits and crys and crys* i want my mummy

Doikers 13-06-2010 10:34 AM

*Finds in the warren and Hugs April*
*Hugs Becca*
*Hugs Heather*
*Hugs Helen* Where are you going on your hols?
*Hugs Laura*
*Hugs Oliver*
*Hugs Kahlia*
*Hugs Jessica*
*Hugs Becca*
*Hugs Julie*