RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

jonikd 12-06-2010 03:55 AM

*hugs everyone*

Laura, honey, please stay safe and keep talking, both to us and your support people IRL, they do care babe, you know they do, just like we do. *hugs tight*

April, sounds like there are some nice things happening around you, try and focus on those sweet, I know how hard things are for you now so just try try and try again to keep yourself safe and be gentle with yourself 'K? *cuddles*

Mark, Helen, Kahlia you guys have all been up and down too, so my thoughts are with you.

Julie, you been a bit quiet, what's up hun.

*waves to Taz,Jill,Oliver,Nicole,Kat,Jessica,Heather and all the others who've popped in since I was last here* Sending love and care to you all.

I'm OK, in at work on Saturday to keep myself occupied as feeling a little lost, which normally leads to bad stuff, but hopefully today it won't!

See you all soon.
JK
x

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 04:55 AM

*sits in corner and cuddles with teddy*
shower time... woo =\

SoMuchMore 12-06-2010 05:03 AM

Taz- I like your sig :-) Hope you are okay.

*hugs kahlia* I'm sorry that you've been having a rough few days. Dont worry about the lack of individual replies, we understand.

*hugs heather* you are not a fail at life. I promise hun.

*hugs kathryn* sorry that you are feeling weird.. u okay?

*hugs JK* Glad to hear that you are okay. I hope that your work thing does not lead to anything bad.

And I know that some of you guys care... i'm not so sure that people in my "real life" do so much tho. I keep thinking that maybe it'll be easier to... well to word it in a nice and safe way, create a comfortable distance. Then they won't have to see and I won't have to get hurt again. Its not like i have much of a support system anyway.. very few people know anything important about me. *sigh* i'm just tired of trying to turn my life around. Its starting to feel like enough is enough.

wolfos3d 12-06-2010 05:51 AM

I cut and I almost gave up completely. I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 05:55 AM

i care laura <3 hmm... i dunno what to suggest unfortuantely but am here if you want

heh... the irony- the only black shirt i own that isnt in wash? my twloha one... *snorts* go me. >.>

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 05:56 AM

*offers hug to wolf [sorry dunno name ><]*

sorry am useless atm.

anarchistl0ve 12-06-2010 06:20 AM

*cuddles and goodie bags full of stickers and plastic rings and neckalces*

I Hate, hate, hate when I let food consume me.. well more like I consume it... no wonder I am such a fat gross pig... btw anyone else a binge eater or am I once again alone.

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 06:25 AM

*snuggles if you want* bet you're not a fat gross pig [wow im one to talk lols]

*curls up and sleeps*

anarchistl0ve 12-06-2010 06:34 AM

*snuggles with* but i am a fat pig :(. i used to be so pretty then i let food in.

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 06:50 AM

*cuddles more* food is silly *nod*

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 06:52 AM

me getta photograph butterflys being released in morning ^.^ lol.

anarchistl0ve 12-06-2010 06:54 AM

Food is evil. I looves me some butterflies

taz35 12-06-2010 08:51 AM

*hugs Jess* I'm glad you didn't give up completely <3

*hugs Heather* I love my TWLOHA shirt :D But I feel like a huge hypocrite whenever I wear it... ><

*hugs Becca* you're not a fat pig at all. You're beautiful <3

This is ridiculous. It's 4 am and I can't sleep. I've been awake since 10 am yesterday morning... how many hours is that? I can't even wrap my brain around simple math right now. And I have to work in 8 hours. *curls up in a ball and tries to fall asleep* This is not going to end well....

wolfos3d 12-06-2010 09:41 AM

Me too Taz. *hugs* I ended up having a suprise visit from a friend this afternoon and that made me feel a bit better.

one_step_closer 12-06-2010 10:13 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'll be away most of next week on a course with the Prince's Trust. I'm really looking foward to getting away from home. I hate it here.

Doikers 12-06-2010 11:11 AM

*Taz Hugs * I hope you are sleeping.

* Hugs Wolf0s* No , Don't give up completely ( Hypocrite I know )

*Hugs Heather and Becca * I'm sure you're not fat either of you , I'm having issues with food I know how tough it can be :(

*Hugs Lindsay* Enjoy your princes trust week :)

one_step_closer 12-06-2010 11:15 AM

How are you Mark?

Doikers 12-06-2010 11:27 AM

I'm Achey ,I ache that is , I don't know what to do today , one part of me says cut (First thing I got up) one says nope don't . I Struggled to get out of bed again , I' just tired I guess, I am struggling to sleep latley and even when I do sleep it takes me hours to wake up :( sorry.

xxjuliexx 12-06-2010 11:36 AM

*sits rubbing eyes* so tired
i'm baby sitting and all i wanna do is sleep

Doikers 12-06-2010 11:41 AM

*Hugs Julie*
Im about to go for a walk to get some energy drinks , I don't want to go out but I'll not sleep tonight with no exercise , I'll go via the canal , it's nice there and ends up right on Aldis heh.