RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 06:55 PM

yep i'm here, kind of........ sooo anxious. :crying:

updated r/v thread......... :'(

*cuddles for everyone who is struggling*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303446)
Helen , what pills are you getting ? Sorry did I miss a page , sorry . Are you good dizzy or bad dizzy ?

Iron deficiency pills :) I haven't mentioned them since Friday I think it was, so don't worry & it's bad dizzy :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303470)
*cuddles helen* i can't remember what you posted..*cries* damn head *bangs head on ward table*. But i remember something about pills.. and dizzyness, so if it's bad dizzy i hope it gets better soon.

*cuddles lots* It's okay, don't bang your head babe :( It is bad dizzy but it will get better soon, I hope :S

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303504)
Parents are now here. luckily. and i have a date for my operation, so now i've got to prepare hazel for being without me for a day and myself for the recovery time afterwards. i just dont want anything else to deal with right now. i dont think i can take much more.

*cuddles tight* Glad they're there and hope Hazel doesn't take it too badly sweet xxx

katnovia 18-05-2010 06:58 PM

*cuddles april then wonders off to read april's thread*

Edit: *cuddles helen* I lived on iron tablets during pregnancy. I take it you're anemic then? *sighs* my back hurts. damn stones. *curls up in a ball* I dont want to hurt any more, physically or mentally. I think hazel will be alright, though she's really mummyfied.

Doikers 18-05-2010 06:59 PM

*Hugs* Kat , good luck preparing Hazel and I'm glad your folks showed up for you :)

Hmmm Hannah I wish I had some good advice for you :S I Love your name , My sister is a Hannah as is my Best friend , I know that doesen't help you but you're in good company :)

wildly insane 18-05-2010 07:03 PM

*huggles everybody*

Hi Helen, I hope you feel better soon

That's okay Kat, I know the answer - it's get off my arse and get it in gear although right now I haven't even managed to get myself to eat any dinner and I'm off dancing in half an hour *shrugs*

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 07:06 PM

Well I read 6 pages of posts and didn't retain much... though if I remember right Hels was referring to Iron tabs for anemia.
Oliver, that sucks about your situation. Have you pulled the teacher aside after class and talked about it?
It's ok Kat. I totally understand. I'm Crimson. :)
Last night was infuriating but I WoWed my way through. This morning my MIL was supposed to bring me to work since she doesn't come to work much later then she screwed it up. Apparently her curling her hair was more important than getting me to work on time. She finally left the house with me when I was supposed to be getting to work. *face/palm* So I decided to say **** it and take the bus to and from work so I don't have to deal with the stress and b.s. and be late all the time.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303519)
Edit: *cuddles helen* I lived on iron tablets during pregnancy. I take it you're anemic then? *sighs* my back hurts. damn stones. *curls up in a ball* I dont want to hurt any more, physically or mentally. I think hazel will be alright, though she's really mummyfied.

Yeah, I apparently am :( *cuddles* Sorry your back's hurting & that you're hurting mentally too. I'm sure she will be okay :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 2303535)
*huggles everybody*

Hi Helen, I hope you feel better soon

Thanks Hannah *cuddles*

Doikers 18-05-2010 07:06 PM

*Hugs April* I read your thread , You don't need to die ,I know I've felt that way sometimes but you will get through this , YOU WILL. Having anxiety really sucks though :(

*Hugs Helen* Oh right I remember you saying about the iron pills! When are you due to get them ? Soon I hope .

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 07:07 PM

Sigh that post took way longer than it should have...

*anywho...
*huggles everyone and leaves waves and huggles for all not present*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303551)
*Hugs Helen* Oh right I remember you saying about the iron pills! When are you due to get them ? Soon I hope .

*hugs Mark* When I somehow afford them or manage to get them free from my JSA :(

Doikers 18-05-2010 07:16 PM

Helen , surely if you are anemic you could go to your GP and get them prescribed? or is the GP not an option? sorry

SoMuchMore 18-05-2010 07:17 PM

*hugs kahlia* I really hope that your psychologist can help with you DID.

*hugs kat* I'm sorry about your gallstones. I know they are horrible, my dad is a surgeon, and he often operates on gallbladders, so while i've never experienced them, I've heard some stories. Luckily, gallbladder operations are fairly routine so I'm sure if you need one it'll go okay.

*hugs helen* I hope that you get your iron tablets soon! No fun being dizzy all the time. I'm also glad that you got to talk to one of your best friends, it's always nice to hear from friends, plus i know that you are worried about them.

*hugs crimson* wow that would be really annoying... I hate when people dont seem to care if you are gonna be late for something important, like work.

*hugs mark* How r u doing?

*hugs april, julie, hannah, lynx, heather, and taz*

*waves at owen*

*hugs everyone else* sorry if i missed you.... As i said before, I know i'm being crappy at replying lately.

I have literally nothing to do today, so i think i might clean my whole apartment. That'll waste some time... and hopefully keep me distracted.

one_step_closer 18-05-2010 07:20 PM

Your WHOLE apartment? Wow!

SoMuchMore 18-05-2010 07:24 PM

lol yes lindsay, my whole apartment... its not as impressive sounding when i say its just a one bedroom tho.. haha

wildly insane 18-05-2010 07:30 PM

have fun cleaning Laura, it's definitely a good distraction

I have to go dancing, didn't get around to dinner, just want to give up

Leaves cuddles for all who want them and ginger cake :)

Doikers 18-05-2010 07:31 PM

I'm doing ok thanx Laura , Don't know what to do this evening , I want to harm grrrrr . I don't know if I've got the patience for a movie , I tend to "Zone out" a third of the way into them ,heh not had concentration for quite some time , , just ran onto a neighbour and he told me a graphic story that involved him sl*shing his face , Ugh , maybe thats why I'm triggered , I just said hi to be polite . ALL my neighbours were out front , I got mini crowd anxiety :( and came back in ........

MammaMia 18-05-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303576)
Helen , surely if you are anemic you could go to your GP and get them prescribed? or is the GP not an option? sorry

I can, but I'd still have to pay? :S

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2303582)
*hugs helen* I hope that you get your iron tablets soon! No fun being dizzy all the time. I'm also glad that you got to talk to one of your best friends, it's always nice to hear from friends, plus i know that you are worried about them.

*hugs Laura* Thanks darling. It's not, I ended up collapsing whilst going downstairs, on the stairs, so now have given myself an even bigger headache. JOY! I actually got to talk to them both in the end. But I was worried about being alone because I knew one wouldn't be on (the first one who came on earlier this afternoon) and then the other one has been on since. Still might be alone as tonight goes on. It's only 7.31pm at the moment....I am very worried about both. Esp the first one who came on & won't be on tonight :(

Trying to eat my dinner, can't be bothered :(

Doikers 18-05-2010 07:33 PM

ejoy your dancing Hannah :) What sort of dancing do you dance?

Doikers 18-05-2010 07:35 PM

Yeah ,ugh , sorry I forgot about prescription charges Helen , My bad :(

katnovia 18-05-2010 07:41 PM

mark: I can only prepare her if jack and mum and dad work with me, jack especially. though i havn't quite figured out how to work it all yet. *cuddles* yes, i guess i'm glad too, slightly bitter that my mother would rather go to her church group (nothing religious about it at all...) than stay with with her daughter, but at least my dad seems to care. I'm sorry that you want to harm, your neighbour wasn't very thoughtful. I'm always zoning out, what you need are a few short things to watch. like cartoons, or comedies. I like M.A.S.H.

laura: *huggles* yeah, i'm having the whole thing whipped out keyhole june 15th. you wanna come clean my place too? lol. alright it's 8 rooms, nine if you include the loft.. so plenty of distractions :P ;)

lindsay: *hugs* didn't see you sneak in there, how are you?

hannah: *hugs* it'll get better. can you eat something when you get back? Dancing eh? what kind? I used to dance...once upon a time. *munches on ginger cake* might help sort my tummy ache

Helen: *cuddles* just to let you know i'm thinking of you

*thinks to self* i bet there's more posts already....

EDIT: i was correct! helen, if you're on low income have you filled in a prescription charge exemption form???