RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 18-01-2009 02:32 AM

Hey Zowie glad you had a good night.

Ravynsoul, hope you're okay, a hug is ready for when you next check in.

Hana, good luck getting out for a walk tomorrow, sometimes I like going out when the weather's bad, it makes me feel more alive, but I also know that sometimes it's the last thing in the world you want to do.

*hugs* Snuggles good luck with everything

Secrets - well done with the exam, keep going, a little at a time and you'll be surprised at what you manage to do *hugs*

*leaves lots of hugs for Katricia*

Mary Anne - sometimes just caring for your horse is as good as riding, sorry to hear about the cut though, hope it's not bad and he gets better soon. My mum is an angel because my horse has really bad mud fever at the moment - her legs are really swollen so mum is spending hours trying to clear it up, bless them. I want to go and visit but I don't know when I next can.

*hugs Dayna* hope things get better.

I've just worked out I've spent about £50 going to visit a friend who I saw for about 2 hours plus 2 hours on a stage dressed as a jester and it was really great to catch up with him, but it's a lot of money. Unfortunately I missed the bus home so had to pay out a full ticket in order to catch the next one, so am now feeling poor. Must find a job.... Plus I ate WAY too much today so am feeling like a lump of lard, must do better tomorrow...

*hugs to everyone and sending out positive, strengthening vibes to everyone that needs a little lift.

am off to bed again - settles down with mug of cocoa and a hot water bottle - tis really foul out tonight :snoozle:

ravynsoul 18-01-2009 03:10 AM

*sends lots of hugs and cuddles and gratefully accepts the ones that were offered*

sorry no words tonite; feeling out of it, drained, and low.

Damnation. 18-01-2009 03:37 AM

*Hugs Ravyn tightly* Hope you feel better soon.

Nighty night, Wildly, hope you sleep okay

Snuffles 18-01-2009 03:38 AM

*cuddles Secret* Glad you felt ok about the first exam. Sorry to hear about the panic attacks, they are a bitch sometimes hey. Good luck with ur next one. How many more do you have left? Just take it one a time!

Glad you had a great night Zowie :-D That's excellent. hope it keeps up for you :D

Kat, I hope your doing ok and hope your feeling better *cuddles you tightly*

And Dayna as well, hope your doing better. *cuddles muchly*

Hope your horse recovers quick from the cut Mary Anna =)

*hugs wildly* I despise money, it really gives you the pits sometimes hey. tomorrow i have to get new kitchen stuff and food for a week and a half, and I can only spend $100. Gah.. that will be fun. Take care of yourself..

Ravyn, hope your ok? *cuddles*

I'm ok.. actually, I lie. I'm not ok. I'm struggling really bad with ana thoughts. I fear I'm relapsing >_<

ravynsoul 18-01-2009 03:46 AM

Dayna *hugs back* thank you. How are you doing?

Katie *cuddles back* i'm struggling, but i'll make it through... sorry to hear that you've been struggling too. *hugs* I hope you can stop it before you relapse...

Snuffles 18-01-2009 03:52 AM

Thanks Ravyn.. *hugs* I think we will both make it through ;) I'll get there.. I think I can stop it.. Not sure.. But I will be ringing my counsellor in the next few weeks.. hopefully she's off her leave lol.

ravynsoul 18-01-2009 03:54 AM

*hugs back* i hope she's off her leave too; good for you for ringing her.

Night all; *leaves hugs*

Snuffles 18-01-2009 04:04 AM

Thanks, had to cancel our appt before xmas coz I had no money to get there (she's the uni counsellor) and yeah... hope I can see her sometime soon =)

Night Ravyn, hope you have a good sleep *hugs*

zowie 18-01-2009 12:25 PM

My cat keeps dribbling on the keyboard :|

ravynsoul 18-01-2009 01:41 PM

Good morning all [i know it's later for a lot of you; but it's morning here for me]

Zowie - glad to hear you had fun the other night; lol pets are funny like that.. my rats try to climb on the keyboard too.

Katie - Thanks! Hope you're day is going good today.

Hope everyone else is okish. *leaves hugs*

MammaMia 18-01-2009 02:00 PM

Afternoon all :)

The weather was TERRIBLE las night wasn't it? I had to wait in it for a bus (yes I was in the shelter but still!!) and was peterfied and the bus wasn't coming for ages (as I had to get off desperately to do a wee) so in the end I got fed up and caught a taxi, wasn't too bad in price for once!!! But luckily my boots although they got wet....I couldn't feel it xD

Ugh today I'm just like =/ I was so happy friday night, so hyper all of yesterday and today I'm just like...okay. Dreams didn't help, godammit.

ravynsoul 18-01-2009 02:04 PM

*hugs Helen* Hope today gets better than okay for you. Did you want to talk about your dreams?

wildly insane 18-01-2009 02:40 PM

aww I love rats, I had such a lovely one...want a rat, and a snake, although not in the same viv obviously ;) although my dad did once fall asleep with the rat out and not realising the cat was in the room, luckily the cat was also asleep. can't have pets in the house plus at least one of my housemates would freak at either of those fantastic little creatures.

*hugs Ravynsoul* hope things are better today

*hugs Helen* mood swings suck, hope the day gets better.

*leaves popcorn and cheesy movies, have job applications to write :P*

Mary Anne 18-01-2009 03:47 PM

Bleugh, I just wrote a big post and my compter crashed, *leaves hugs for everyone*

xx

MammaMia 18-01-2009 04:21 PM

crying.
sorry.
I can't please everyone.
I finally realise you can never.
*sighs*

zowie 18-01-2009 08:08 PM

I feel like screaming, crying, cutting. Anything.
I was completely right. I asked my 'best friend' if she wanted to come out with me next weekend and she told me that she was busy with everyone else, all the people who are supposed to be my friends. So I texted the guy whos house it was going on at and asked him straight out why I wasn't invited.
He told me that last time I was invited over I got drunk, slept with X and then accused him of rape. X is the guy that started having sex with me while I was asleep. But I hadn't told anyone the truth about that night except my 'best friend', so I asked her why she told everyone what I'd said and if that was why everyone was avoiding me. She texted back 'everyone's just fed up with your behaviour'.
**** them.

Mary Anne 18-01-2009 09:20 PM

Zowie *hugs* I agree with Kat that you don't need people like that (but I see that they are your friends and you don't want to loose people in your life - how I would feel anyway). The image of your cat dribbling on the keyboard made me smile :) Mine likes to sit on the keyboard!

Kat *hugs* hope your mum is doing it in a nice caring way

Helen *hugs hugs* so sorry you are down

Wildy Insane *hugs* was good to hug Morph even tho I could not ride him, he is prone to mud fever too (pink skin), know how your mum feels - washing and picking scabs! How did the applications go?

Ravyn *hugs* how are you getting on? I keep seeing posts from you but I never seem to spot one saying how you are.

*Hugs Snuffles* how are you holding up?

*Hugs Secrets* if I remember right you have another exam tomorrow good luck *leaves Secrets a good luck charm*

*hugs Dayna* how you doing? Hope you are feeling better

*leaves hugs for Kahlia (how are you?) Jetforce, KDoll and anybody else checking in*

Had a quiet day doing housework.
Had the first scary night since living alone - there was a fight outside and someone banging on my door at 1am - I hid under the covers!
Sundays are alwasy a bit of a downer for me as I am alone.

x

MammaMia 18-01-2009 09:31 PM

*returns hugs given to me today*

I'll be fine again eventually. I just have to ask for help and I'm avoiding it. :S

Auburn Shadow 18-01-2009 09:37 PM

*hugs everyone* I've read through everything since I last posted, but I'm too tired right now to reply to you all individually, sorry.

*sigh* had an absolutely fantastic time at church, both this morning and this evening, but... well, I'm beginning to feel a bit invisible every time Tom's at home and we don't have people over, because he always seems to just ignore me and play on his 360 unless I ask if I can have a go. Like tonight, we got back from church about 5 minutes ago, and yes, we were at church together but we didn't exactly talk to each other there, because we were talking to everyone else, but as soon as he got home, even before I'd gotten my jacket and shoes off, he was on the 360. *sigh* I just want him to, you know, acknowledge my presence sometimes or something. Or is that too much to ask?

realflifefaerie 18-01-2009 10:51 PM

*hugs snuffles* Glad your taking positive steps to try to avoid relapsing, I hope your counsellor helps.

*cuddles Mamma Mia gently* take your time asking for help, you'll find the strength. I agree the weather was awful last night.

*hugs Zowie* I agree with Kat friends like that aren't friends, they aren't worth cutting for though hun.

*hugs Mamma Mia* Sundays were made for doing housework in jamas, and I would have hidden too! My exams tuesday but thanks for remembering.

*hugs Auburn Shadow* churches in my experience are either lovely and friendly like that or cliquey, Im glad you enjoyed yourself. It isnt unfair to ask to be recognised, try talking to him?

I've had a hellish 24 hours, am now stupidly triggered...I don't want to eat either and Im exhausted but cant sleep...I just want a hug from the boyfriend and to hide under a duvet for a while.