RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 31-10-2010 09:52 PM

I've finished YAY!!!

Mark, goodnight, indeed we can only hope :D

SoMuchMore 31-10-2010 10:11 PM

*cuddles helen* i'm glad you were able to finish your assignment! Good job!

*hugs julie* hopefully it will be less painful only doing 2 at a time. Getting your wisdom teeth out can really suck, but its only bad for a day or so, then it gets easier. Lots of people have to do it, you're not alone in your fear though. I was scared, but you can make it through.

*hugs mark* sleep well! i'm sorry you were feeling so badly earlier. I'm glad you can't drink, even if you want to because its not a good coping mechanism either... which you already know. Hope you feel better in the morning.

*hugs nicole* hope you have a fun halloween night!

MammaMia 31-10-2010 10:28 PM

Laura, indeed. Haven't done the whole booklet, as we were only told to do the first 12 months in the 5 areas when I last was in that particular lesson for that unit. So, probably have about another 2 years to do by now LOL but my unit tutor hasn't told me what I've missed at all unlike the other 3 who have for the week I was at my bestie's, I've nearly caught up with all that though thankfully.

I'm feeling a little less **** than I was earlier now I've spoken to my bestie (we had bit of an upset again last night) and got that booklet work done. Wish I could feel completely better. Bit nervous about going back to college tomorrow. Haven't been there for about 2 & half weeks. Plus haven't been in college on a Monday (which is my longest day too grr) since September :| Hoping it'll help take my mind off things...?

SoMuchMore 31-10-2010 10:37 PM

*hugs*
Oh I hopefully the catch up isnt too much more! I'm glad you are feeling a little better than earlier. Try not to be too nervous about going back to college, although its completely understandable. Schoolwork can be a good distraction though, even if it is a pain. Ive been doing work all day :-/

MammaMia 31-10-2010 10:41 PM

I know how you feel, it took me from about 3-9pm doing that booklet. Obviously I had breaks & stuff. But I struggled to stay completely focused on it. The catch up of the work has been overwhelming me. I'm considering speaking to this mentor I spoke to about stuff when I was last at college about it. Need to speak to her about other stuff, as I'm hoping she can help as she works for student support anyway. *hugs tight* Hope you get to finish your work soon.

Doikers 01-11-2010 11:13 AM

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Julie* How did the dentist go ?

Happy November everyone :)

Doikers 01-11-2010 01:27 PM

Ohh hey , A while ago whilst volunteering at the Cyber Cafe I entered a competition to win a DVD on the Horror Channel Website and I just got an e-mail telling me I've won a copy! :) I'm chuffed :) Time to enter more competitions I think hehe.

risenfromperdition 01-11-2010 01:35 PM

markkkk <3 :)

*hugs laura and felicia and julie and helen and anyone else who wants*
sorry isnt more :/
so much work to do this week and no energy and ><

Doikers 01-11-2010 04:50 PM

I met with my group one too one worker Kat , she helped but It's bought Alcohol Craving back to the front of my thinking I actually went to morrisons to buys some but it was too busy and I was too anxious to be there :S
I'm realy triggered too , the cut that I did yesterday afternoon is still bl**ding , I'm put on many dressings and this last one I'ne sellotaped hard to mysef to apply pressure . I've taken diaz , I hate feeling like this , sorry :(

one_step_closer 01-11-2010 05:10 PM

*hugs Mark* Do you need to get your cut looked at?

SoMuchMore 01-11-2010 05:48 PM

*hugs mark* i think you should get the cut looked at. I know you dont want to, but if its still bleeding even with pressure then it probably needs to at least be checked out. *extra hugs*

*hugs heather* no worries about it not being more, we understand. hope uni work is going okay and that you're staying safe.

*hugs lindsay* how r u today?

*hugs helen* speaking to your mentor sounds like a good idea. hopefully she will be helpful. I kind of got my work done, the stuff that absolutely needed to be done for today is finished.. huge test tomorrow though that i havent started studying for yet :-/

one_step_closer 01-11-2010 05:59 PM

I just want to give up. Or have a break from life in hospital but I can do neither of those things.

How are you, Laura?

Doikers 01-11-2010 06:02 PM

It's not a big cut .
Trigger warning

Trigger warning

.Triggor Warning

Trigger warning

Trigger warning .....

I did the S.I. on my right arm with my laft hand and I think I pushed it in a little deeper than intended, it's not pouring bl**d , just seeping a bit . I hope I put enough trigger warnings I don't know how to hide text , can anyone teach me? If this is triggering please say and I will delete the post.

Doikers 01-11-2010 06:04 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Laura*

you're right I REALLY don't want to get it looked at, I'll leave the pressure dressing on overnight and check it out tomorrow.

SoMuchMore 01-11-2010 06:09 PM

*hugs lindsay* I'm sorry you're feeling so low. Don't give up though, things can and will get better.

I'm okay right now. Had a hard time getting out of bed this morning and really don't want to go to class in an hour, but alas.. i have to heh.

*hugs mark* Well if it doesnt stop bleeding in the next few hours or tomorrow, i still think it might be worth getting checked out...
Oh and to make a hide box you have to go into post reply and then there is a little button that says "hide" on the right side of the text input box. U just put you text in between the hide and end hide tags that show up when you click on the button...
I didn't think it wasn't triggering though... so don't worry about the last post.

oops, missed you're other post while typing - i hope that the pressure dressing works.

Doikers 01-11-2010 06:16 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : testing
Like this Laura?

Thanks Laura :)

SoMuchMore 01-11-2010 06:40 PM

No problem Mark! :-)

Off to class now.. stay safe everyone. I will probably be sporadic this evening b/c i HAVE to study for this test, otherwise i'm screwed.

Doikers 01-11-2010 06:48 PM

Good luck with your Test Laura *Hugs*

Doikers 01-11-2010 07:42 PM

Arrgg! I'm so conflicted!! , I'm sorry I've been moaning so much recently

PoisonedApple 01-11-2010 07:50 PM

My weekend was awesome (mostly)... but now I feel like a cripple... Really I should know better than to wear my platform boots and jump around with my knee being the way it is. After the pain started I got my friend to stash my shoes in the VIP area. I love raves, I love dancing, I love being out with my friends but I am still achy 2 days later. Abs, knees, feet and ankles are all protesting. Since it's been about 3 yrs since I last went out and danced my butt off I think it was worth it even if I hurt now :) Then for Halloween night the kids went trick or treating with their friend Rachel and then came home for a mini party I put together for them :) Complete with home made carmel apples with sprinkles on the bottoms :)

How was everyone else's weekend? *sorry if thats been answered but there were too many pages*

*hugs all*