RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CrazyHayley 23-06-2009 10:22 PM

*group huggles everyone in ward*

Hey guys, I came back from my hols on sunday but only just got my laptop back off of my mate, so this is the first opportunity I've had to come on here. Am shattered and other things that I won't go on about right now, but I'm glad I've therapy tomorrow....

Anyhoo, nearly 10pages of stuff has gone on since I escaped the ward, so I'm sorry but there's too much for individual responses. I'll try and get back into the swing of things soon, but for now, I need an early night.

*snuggles down in favourite spot by the big pot plant*

wildly insane 24-06-2009 12:40 AM

*hugs* sorry that's all I can do right now

*hugs Hayley* welcome back, how was your holiday? hope the meeting with the counsellor goes okay tomorrow

*hugs Vicki* what's up, you can tell us :)

*hugs Tara* whatever you do don't stop talking to your guy friend, I find you need your real friends more than you need anybody else.

*hugs Kat* that is idiotic, don't listen to him, have you tried to make him see sense?

*hugs Dayna* how are you?

*hugs Arwen* cpn sounds useless :P hope the meeting goes okay

*hugs Secrets* hope the anxiety is abating, I finding concentrating on breathing helps, and going for a walk

*hugs Shadowedseraph* how are you?

*hugs Katie* it's perfectly understandable, but don't worry no-one will ever replace your mum in you or your dad's eyes, someone else is someone else always.

*hugs Anita* you can talk to us if you want, we're here to listen

am crying, don't want to fight anymore

Damnation. 24-06-2009 01:38 AM

Feeling utter ****. Not even sure why. I kinda want to go back to bed :/

*hugs all*

~Kaytee~ 24-06-2009 03:18 AM

That appt was crap.
Really was. Horrible
And I have to go back in 2 weeks.
Blah. Don't make me. Please.
I shouldn't have said anything =[
Let me suffer in silence :D

Eclectica 24-06-2009 03:59 AM

I'm giving up on relatinoships.

I get no privacy on here. I don't care now. I'll post how I feel and not think of the rants i'll get as a consequence. It's my choice to post here, his choice to cry aboutr it, just not to me.

I think I might go SH before bed or something. It helps. Not like people understand that too much.

I OD myself to sleep. I cut myself. I drink myself into a coma. I smoke like there's no tomorrow.

I do what I want. He has the choice to read or ignore it. Hurt or hurt. I have problems, get over it, OR HELP ME AND STOP WHINING.

To make sly threats through simple sentences about breaking up is LOW. And i've heard it over ten times. Which is enough.

I love him, but - as he says - DO I NEED THIS STRESS?

wildly insane 24-06-2009 10:42 AM

can today start again?

realflifefaerie 24-06-2009 10:59 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm really sorry i don't have time for individual replies, I should be out the door however am not even dressed. Can anyone tell I don't want today?

*hides*

~Kaytee~ 24-06-2009 12:08 PM

Thanks guys for the replies before =]
Just.. confusing time :notsure:

hannah- i wish today could start over.. hope your ok *cuddles*

secrets- dont apologise, hope you have a good day, hopefully, take care *cuddles*

Eclectic*a- men ay? o.O *cuddles* sorry, i dont know what else to say xx

zowie 24-06-2009 12:13 PM

*Hugs everyone* I have read, and I care.
Thinking of all of you xxx

~Kaytee~ 24-06-2009 12:23 PM

*hugs arwen* hope your ok xx

MammaMia 24-06-2009 04:16 PM

Hands up, I admit it, I can't cope :'( I'm sick & tired of people throwing accusations at me, telling me I'm making up lies about certain stuff and so so much more :'(

[Fog] 24-06-2009 04:35 PM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around for a while. My head's been pretty crowded, there's a new Person called Ana, and my anorexia is spiralling out of control.

My birthday turned out really good (with the exception of a load of purging which I'm trying to forget ever happened). Spent the morning and lunch with my family and then went to my boyfriend's and they all made me feel really special, it was a lovely day. And my main present from my folks was a budgie, he is the cutest little thing ever!!

I'm struggling at the moment, SHed last night, food is always a problem... Saw someone from the EIT yesterday and we talked about anorexia and anxiety disorder but it didn't really help a lot to be honest. Today went to the GP and got weighed and I have to have a blood test and ECG done this week. Just want to conquer this bloody ED but it's just so hard.

Lots of loves and hugs to everyone, I hope you are all doing ok, thinking of you all xxx

zowie 24-06-2009 04:38 PM

*Hugs Katie back* I'm okay thanks hun, was just too overwhelmed by lots of posts to do individual replies :P How are you? x

*Hugs Helen* I don't really know what to say, except I know what it's like to be accused of lying about something that really affects me. With me it's the voices. Don't know what you're talking about, but I hope you feel better soon. x

----

I ****ing need a cigarette. I texted my friend who sells baccy cheap to see if I could get some of him and pay him next week. He's usually okay with that, but he hasn't texted back.
My sister has lost her job and her phone, so she's not a happy bunny. She phoned me last night (drunk) off her flatmates phone to tell me she'd lost her phone (because it was a phone I lent to her) and said she'd come over tonight for a drink. I don't have any cash, but she said she'd buy me a bottle of wine. But she lost her job today, so she may have to save her pennies. And she may have completely forgotten she said she was coming round, I told her I'd phone her and remind her, completely forgetting she didn't have a phone!

Wow. What was the point in telling you all that.
Ramblings.

zowie 24-06-2009 04:40 PM

*Hugs HannahBanana* I'm sorry to hear that the ED is getting so hard. Try to let the EIT help, I found them useful when it came to understanding my experiences and ways of overcoming bad days. Baby steps honey, you will beat this one day. xx
PS. A budgie! :D Pics?

zowie 24-06-2009 05:09 PM

Ahhhhhhh :D Just popped next door to ask my neighbour for a spare ciggy and he gave me a pack of twenty.

shadowedseraph 24-06-2009 05:30 PM

*hugs zowie* see good things do happen sometimes :)

*hugs banana* keep fighting you know you can do it even if its hard

*hugs MammaMia* Sounds like your having a tough time honey

*hugs Bigbear* Hows it going now?

*hugs secrets and wildly insane* Hows today treating you now?

----

I left the house today, a big acheivement, but i did have my mum to hold my hand

zowie 24-06-2009 05:41 PM

Well done for leaving the house shadowed. Very brave. Who cares if your mum came with you? I rarely ever leave the house unless I'm with someone! xxx

youonlyliveonce 24-06-2009 09:10 PM

got asked to be captain today for my netball team. i turned it down. i would mess it up anyway.

realflifefaerie 24-06-2009 09:20 PM

*hugs Bigbear* thanks for the cuddles

*hugs Helen* It's ok to not cope sweetie, and admitting it is brave.

*hugs Hannah* Sounds like a lovely birthday, keep fighting honey you can do it.

*hugs zowie* my brains confused by your posts. Hope your ok.

*hugs shadowedseraph* its an amazing achievement you should be really proud.

*hugs cheryl* Congratulations, it's ok if you dont feel like you can take it right now.

Well I still feel overcome by anxiety, it didn't really subside the whole day but ah well

zowie 24-06-2009 10:44 PM

*Hugs Cheryl* If you didn't feel up to it, don't worry about turning it down.

*Hugs Secrets back* Hehe sorry love, I posted too much!

---

My sister's coming over for a drink :)