RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

mouse in darkness 25-02-2009 10:51 PM

I will let her know of your wishes Jem and Helen.

Helen I wil also pass on the snuggles

*Snuggles back* grr... I want to sleep more than anything. I am thinking that maybe the psycs offer to put me in hospital might have been a good idea then at least I could have some decent sleep. But then my two best friends/ housemates would have no cloths. I just want the pain to end.

*Hugs everyone. Goes to the bed with the denial tent over it and crawls under it*

Damnation. 25-02-2009 11:02 PM

*Huggles all*

Just want to warn you all that the world will end tomorrow; Katrica and I are meeting up irl <__<;;

Mary Anne 25-02-2009 11:13 PM

Hi everyone,

*cuddles Arwen* today can't have been easy for you, hope you remembered all the good times

*cuddles Helen* hope you are feeling better now

*hugs Nicole* hope you are doing okay give hugs to Kahlia.

Kat and Dayna - have fun tomorrow :)

*hugs caiden* don't give up

I feel so lonely right now, up until now he who shall not be named has texted or e-mailed me every day but he has now decided he does not want contact with me any more (I assume he has a new gf and she doesn't like it) the only people I have I can really talk to about my feelings are you guys . I feel like I am stuck in a vicious cycle and just can't break free. I am exisiting but not living.

*leaves hugs and belated pancakes for everyone*

*curls up in corner for a wee cry*

wildly insane 26-02-2009 09:32 AM

*Hugs everyone*

been maid of honour for a friend's wedding for the last few days, was so beautiful, I've never seen two people look so happy, it makes me think that maybe it is possible :)

I have to go to work but just wanted to give you all big hugs and hope that things are going ok.

shadowedsoul 26-02-2009 11:36 AM

Argh!!!!!! why cant i ever be good enough, why is it all i get i shouted at. god damnit, why do i even try, i know noithing going to change, why bother. i give up. i really do. goes to corner and bangs head on wall, curls up and cries

Jetforce 26-02-2009 12:18 PM

*leaves ppl some mashmellows and cuddles*

Hope every1 is alrite...stay safe ppl...and *waves*

Jetforce 26-02-2009 12:23 PM

And yeah...i forgot to add

Katie (Snuffles i think is her username) has found a place to stay and will get access to RYL on wednesday

so YAYNESS for her!!!....we'll have a party when she arrives hehe

Mary Anne 26-02-2009 02:02 PM

*luchtime hugs for all* (or whatever time it is with you)

zowie 26-02-2009 04:27 PM

I'm going ice skating but I'd rather be asleep.

Spirit of an Angel 26-02-2009 08:03 PM

i need the straight jacket cant cope need locking up stressed to the max
to much is going on people letting me down need to be put in a secure wing.

zowie 26-02-2009 09:04 PM

Ice skating used to be the one thing I could do well, and now I can't even do that. I'm so crap.

Damnation. 26-02-2009 10:58 PM

I HAS A KAT

Detour. Derail 27-02-2009 01:53 AM

for gods sake...
Im struggling to get through this coursework...he wants it in tomorrow....hes having a laugh but he's gonna go mental if i dont give him a finished first draft...i dont even know what im writing...
and im so stressed and its getting me down and i cant stop crying.
Ive just got a crap job that I dont even like....but I NEEDED it....because I got fired from my last job because I suck....
and I cant tell my boyfriend...I want to...but the words dont come out because I dont want him to think its HIS fault im unhappy...

help me :'(

Jetforce 27-02-2009 06:14 AM

*cuddles alexx*

PM me if u wanna talk or frustrate ur angry/emotions/feelings if u wanna..

in the mean time tc of urself and stay positive there!

xx

englishgirl23 27-02-2009 09:26 AM

i am setting up camp here and staying put!!! :'(

jesslove 27-02-2009 09:32 AM

Since they wont let me into an actual psych ward, because its just such a bad thing that i want help,
*hugs everyone and sets up next to englishgirl23*
you ok?

englishgirl23 27-02-2009 09:41 AM

i dont know anymore... i'm confused i dont know how to tell people how i feel... omg i dont know... how stupid does that sound!!!! How about u?

jesslove 27-02-2009 10:15 AM

it doesnt sound stupid <3 *hugs*
im stuck and lost and frustrated that people tell me to reach out for help but when i reach out, they tell me "oh its normal, im sure you'll be fine"
and i think ive just realised what people mean when they say they feel numb.
hmm.
<3

Jetforce 27-02-2009 10:28 AM

*cuddles jess*

u just haven't found the right ppl for help yet..

I'm not sure wats about in melbourne yet...but community health centres might be a good start if u think u need extra support?

jesslove 27-02-2009 10:52 AM

*cuddles*
thanks.
ive tried so hard. nothing helps.
how are u?
<3