RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:20 PM

Ohhh Crimson if you're doing the UK come to south Wales , There are no jobs but I could show you around locally then we could all decamp for fish and chips guvnor :P Lets be specifically british and do that! I have to warn you though , you move here , you learn rugby Union rules :) It's not so hard I did it :P

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:22 PM

*Hugs Lia Tons* I hate that emotion and it's like my most frequent one:( I understand what you feel , So umm If you want to talk Mark is here :)

nicole94 04-01-2011 09:28 PM

*Curls up*

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:33 PM

*squishes Nicole* you okay hun?

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:47 PM

Trigger warning warning

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Very Triggering please only lok if you are safe guys
I went into today know it was Drink or cut , One or the other , but I HAD to do one , Now I find myself not exactly sobe and triggered. I am not safe . I want to Slash at my arms over and over again , why won't this alcohol numb me , I feel guilty enough for drinking it . **** ! I am curious as to what will happen when I go into my room that has the tools . I am sick , sorry

PoisonedApple 04-01-2011 09:48 PM

rofl... after he thought for a bit and looked around...
Quote:

Know what? Maybe we should get this place we were looking at, then after it's paid start paying off a home in London, then just move.
*cuddles all needing them*

and Mark of course I would at least stop over and visit!

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 09:52 PM

-snuggles mark tight- I wish I could help. I'm sorry..

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:53 PM

Oh I would love to meet you , Which I'm pretty sure is not likley but not impossible to happen Crimson :) we can hope yeah?:)

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 09:56 PM

*Hugs Mark hard* Could you please just not go into the room? If it's your bedroom, sleep in the bath. It's rather comfy actually.

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:00 PM

:) Lia I've never slept in my bath , I could but it's cold I'd need a blanket , which of course is in My room . I'm thinking if I just do it and get it done it won't pray on my mind , this is RIDICULOUS !! **** I'm a grown man why the hell won't it leave me alone!!?

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 10:04 PM

But think how much better you'll feel about yourself if you wake up in the morning having resisted the urges rather than given into them. I'm fighting them too. Mood swings galore this evening. You're not alone.

PoisonedApple 04-01-2011 10:05 PM

*cuddles Mark and holds his hands* sometimes things just aren't that easy hun. Though if you have a jacket or sweater that isn't in the bedroom Lia's idea could work fine. and yeah we can hope :) and eventually i plan to make vacations a yearly thing or traveling the world after i retire... so even if i never move theres still possibilities :)

shadowedsoul 04-01-2011 10:06 PM

hugs mark and lia. thanks guys your comments were really nice and made me smile thanks.hugs
cuddles everbody

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 10:07 PM

-scoots herself into a dark corner- Wow. I'm stupid.

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:08 PM

Well I am surethis will dissapoint you all but I cut but I managed to keep it in control and I think This will hold me , I really hope so . I'm in no danger , medically from the cut unless it gets infected which a part of me wants , Freak that I am . But It's not deep and not bleeding so bad sorry guys :(

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 10:16 PM

Please look after your wound(s), Mark. -hugs-

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 10:16 PM

*Hugs Mark* It's alright Mark. Don't be sorry. You managed to keep it under control, that's something. You're not a freak, it's the depression that does this. We all suffer with something in here.

Atm, my friend (just about the only one who has an inkling of all of this) is trying to convince me to see a doctor.

*Hugs Jill* I'm glad we made you feel better :) How are you feeling now?

*Hugs Kitty* You're not stupid. What's the matter?

*Hugs Crimson so she doesn't feel left out* :)

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:17 PM

Sorry I am so self involved

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:18 PM

Thank goodness for music , Tori amos is keeping me from trying a VERY stupid idea out

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:23 PM

*Squeezes his accupressure beads*