RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 03-11-2010 10:08 PM

*hugs all*

Mark: I know the 9th has a lot of significance. What I was trying to suggest was making the 10th a "happy significance" day that you would want to live for so even if the urges hit you have something to counter them with. A kind of "no, I want to live to see tomorrow because of x". I do understand where you are coming from. I go through it every August 1st.

Doikers 03-11-2010 10:13 PM

*Hugs Crimson* you're not a fail hun .

Thats a good idea Kahlia :) *Hugs*

*Hugs Helen*

*Night night hugs for all my ward mates*

SparkleKitten 03-11-2010 11:24 PM

*cuddles wardies* sorry for keep disappearing. So tired and down this evening I don't know what to do with myself. Hope you're all doing okay, I'm thinking of you all x

PoisonedApple 03-11-2010 11:25 PM

*hugs Mark, Kalia and Helen*
Thanks guys but I sure feel like one... Got so tired of all the crap with my inlaws I blew up via chat at my husband and got so upset and angry I sat here crying at my desk throughout my lunch break.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : whining
I worked so hard to get my credit cleared up and be able to get a house and now D doesn't think we can afford it because our gas and electric would be so high because of them living with us plus getting the stuff we need for the animals... *shakes head* if it was just us and the kids with the average gas n electric bills (checked with the companies to see what the charges had been... highest for the year, lowest for the year and monthly average) it'd be 50$ left after my bus fare and pet supplies and all bills paid (including credit card payments)... i pointed out i understood the 2 adult sister recently getting jobs that don't pay them enough for them to have their own place but they at least pitch in (money, food and helping the kids do school work and some chores) but the mil who has us pay her bills and only sometimes pays us back, who wastes her money on nothing and doesn't want to or try to get her own place, the minor child who picks fights with everyone incessantly and has no where else to go because she's already been thrown permanently out of every place that once would have her stay... neither of them helps or even cleans up after themselves. *shakes head* even now (an hour and a half later) it still makes me sooooo angry. I just don't see how we can afford an overpriced cramped apartment with an extra room with less sq footage but can't afford a real house... Or how it's better than a real house and forcing the adult to act like one.

PoisonedApple 03-11-2010 11:26 PM

Gotta go for now guys... my littlest one has an appointment I can't miss. *huggles all*

Kahlia1981 03-11-2010 11:33 PM

God, it's 8:30am and I'm already so stressed and anxious .... so over this. :-(

MammaMia 04-11-2010 12:09 AM

*cuddles everyone lots* Sorry we're all struggling so much.

Anarchymummy 04-11-2010 01:12 AM

*curls in corner* not been in here in a very long while.....

xxjuliexx 04-11-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2552853)
*Huge Hugs Julie* Thankyou so so much :D It makes me feel nice having friends like you :)

it's coz we love u and we're like a family this ward

Doikers 04-11-2010 12:27 PM

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Spikes if okay*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Sarah*

I just had a visit from Beth , my stand in social worker I think she is , she got me out of bed but I needed to get up anyway heh, I told her all about my birthday and the 9th and she is going to try and organise something to help me , she gave me her phone number :)

Disturbia 04-11-2010 03:28 PM

Hi , Am XSamX though i would say hi

SparkleKitten 04-11-2010 03:35 PM

Hey guys, having another crappy day here, took me 50 minutes to get out of bed and I was almost late. Can't really afford food either but luckily had leftovers from last night. Starting to wish I could just fall asleep and wake up feeling better, slept on the bus today I was so run down >:( x

SoMuchMore 04-11-2010 04:10 PM

Hello Spikes and xSamx! I'm Laura. *offers welcome tea and cookies*

*hugs mark* sounds like beth is pretty awesome! you can get through the 9th, I know you can. and we'll all be here to support you.

*hugs sarah* I'm sorry you haven't been feeling great lately. Let us know if there is anything we can do... sorry I don't have many words of advice at the moment.

*cuddles helen, kahlia, julie, and crimson*

Sorry for my lack of many individuals.
I've been so busy the last few days i've barely been on here for more than a quick read. Thinking of all of you.
Off to class now. Stay safe.

Doikers 04-11-2010 05:16 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs XSamX if okay*

I miss Taz , has anyone heard from her ?

Doikers 04-11-2010 06:15 PM

So I am back from my Group, There was a woman there ,who , with the benefit of hindsight was Drinking alcohol , from a coke bottle :S . The whole group is challenging and as usual afterwards I am Triggered (as I am trying to apply the priciples to my S.I.) and soooooooo could use a drink :S Sorry .

risenfromperdition 04-11-2010 06:27 PM

*squishes mark*
here if need someone to talk to

risenfromperdition 04-11-2010 06:27 PM

ugh i feel so pathetic that im stuck here whilst all my friends from old uni are talking bout getting their senior pictures taken and i should be getting mine taken and meh =[

nicole94 04-11-2010 06:39 PM

*hides*

Doikers 04-11-2010 06:52 PM

*Hugs Heather* You are NOT pathetic :)<3

*Hugs Nicole* You okay?

nicole94 04-11-2010 06:59 PM

*hugs mark* not really :( i wish people would tell me things!!!! i had my CPA today, and i was expecting it to be me, my mum, julie (my individual therapist) and joan (my care co-ordinator.) but instead there were me, my mum, joan, julie, shani (my new care co-ordinater) elaine (a LSA at college) christine (the student support woman at college) lucy (my connexions worker) and a student psychologist, i panicked SO much, luckily they agreed to let the student stay outside because i was panicking so bad but still, it was AWFUL! :(