RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 17-08-2010 01:33 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Mark, congratulations on one week free :)

April, Laura, thank you ladies. I liked what I wrote too April. I'm not going to let it beat me =]

Kahlia, oh that excites me!!!! I'm nearly 6 months free since I cut & nearly a year since I last took an OD aha.

Kahlia1981 17-08-2010 02:27 AM

*huggles all*

Mark: Congratulations on one week free! *hugs you*

Helen: It feels really good to make a "big" milestone - or to even come close to it doesn't it.

But there's one thing we should all remember: Every second, every minute, every hour, every day that we spend free from self injury is an achievement. An achievement that we can look back on and say "I have done this, and I have done this for myself, and I can do this again!".

MammaMia 17-08-2010 03:39 AM

It really does & I agree with what you've said :D

risenfromperdition 17-08-2010 03:39 AM

ugh =\ so i made a relatively healthy dinner, but then ended up binging after =[ and my aunt made grilled cheese for lunch =\ fatgrossicky =s *curls up and sighs*

risenfromperdition 17-08-2010 03:41 AM

*hugs laura and everyone else who wants*

risenfromperdition 17-08-2010 03:42 AM

god i wish i was going back to uni next week.... =[
even if i do go to community college... still hafta deal with all this sh*t =\

SoMuchMore 17-08-2010 06:13 AM

*cuddles heather* I wish i could wave a wand and make all this stuff go away. You are a beautiful, kind, sweet, caring person. Don't you forget i said that.

*hugs helen* wow so close to 2 milestones! great job!

*hugs kahlia* thats a lot of books lol. Sounds like some interesting reads. So proud of you for almost reaching 2 years too. Thats so exciting!

*dusts off the containers of confetti in preparation for both kahlia and helen* I feel like i havent thrown any confetti in awhile, good thing i remembered where it was stored lol.

*hugs steph* im sorry to hear that you slipped up again. Glad that you went and took care of the wound, even though the doctor was mean. Don't let that stop you from getting the help you need though.

Found out tonight that people talk about me an awful lot behind my back.... funny... nobody ever asks me how I am or what my take on any situation is but apparently they speculate a lot. that's just f*ckin great.

Kahlia1981 17-08-2010 06:45 AM

Laura: Yeah it's a truckload of books lol. I'm really excited about some of them because I'm going to be able to get my parents christmas presents for the first time in approximately 5 years and one of the books I got them has been "missing" from their collection for years. I cut my teeth on things like the full works of Shakespeare and Asimov's Foundation series so when I heard one book was missing I decided to replace it!

I'm sorry to hear that people are spending so much time talking about you behind your back and speculating about how you are and what you are thinking in situations. :-( *cuddles*

*cuddles Heather* Sorry it can't be more sweetness and delight. I guess all that I can do is echo Laura and remind you that you are a beautiful, kind, sweet and caring person. You are loved, don't forget that.

Doikers 17-08-2010 11:13 AM

*Hugs April* Hmmm sorry you are struggling :( ,but enjoy your date with Jarrod tonight :)

*Hugs Steph* I'm sorry you slipped up

*Hugs Kahlia* Nearly 2 years is huge!! Yey for you :)

*Hugs Helen* 1 year and 6 months respectivly are massive , way to go !!

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Laura*

A Huge Thankyou to you all who have congratulated me on my week S.I. free :)

MammaMia 17-08-2010 02:33 PM

I've had a really bad night. I went to sleep sometime before 10pm, woke up just after 11pm. Then couldn't nod back off to sleep til gone 4am. During all that time, my head starts being wonderfully **** :D Managed to sleep until 7.25am and eventually fell back to sleep about 8.30 until nearly 1pm. Now I'm betting I'll be not sleeping til late again (Y) I'm in a very low mood today. **** it all.

*hugs everybody*

Detour. Derail 17-08-2010 02:54 PM

*skoots in and sits quietly watching*

Louise 17-08-2010 04:05 PM

Hi everyone

Doikers 17-08-2010 04:41 PM

Oh Helen I'm sorry you had such a monumentally **** night *Hugs*

*Hugs Lex* *Watches Lex Watching me :)*

*Hugs Louise*

Detour. Derail 17-08-2010 04:48 PM

*hugs back* i need some cuddles pwease :(

Doikers 17-08-2010 04:55 PM

*Extra Super Hugs Lex*

Louise 17-08-2010 05:14 PM

*hugs Lex*

MammaMia 17-08-2010 05:18 PM

*cuddles everyone*

frenchhorn 17-08-2010 05:51 PM

*hugs all*
sorry i've not replied or updated you yet, but Alex broke up with me last night when I got back to manchester and then found out from a mutual friend he has been sleeping with some woman for the last few weeks, so I'm really ****ed off and angry, plus I found out most of the stuff he said was lies to me, I will reply and update you all soon, just need to get my head sorted

PoisonedApple 17-08-2010 05:54 PM

awww Oliver *cuddles* I'm sorry.

Doikers 17-08-2010 05:55 PM

Oh Oliver I'm sorry to hear that :( *Big Hugs* Take your time getting your head sorted out.