RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 10-08-2010 12:53 AM

*cuddles april and helen*

oh and, *cuddles kahlia* because I spy you!

Scarletdreamer 10-08-2010 01:00 AM

*glomps Kahlia, Laura, and Hels 'cause I spot you all!!* :D

Hels, yes, it is good that you turned back up. :)

taz35 10-08-2010 03:42 AM

*hugs everyone who's posted in the last 24 hours* I was hoping maybe there'd be less replies so I could do individuals, but no such luck :( Sorry wardmates...

Things have been crazy around here lately. Found out my favourite coworker has stage 4 brain cancer, and he's been given 12-18 months to live. It's bringing back memories of one of my other friends who had a brain aneurysm in January and died, it just really sucks. I SI'ed earlier and just find it hard to care about anything anymore. On the bright side, I finally got my chemistry mark back... passed with a 70, which isn't great, but the final was crazy hard, so I'm satisfied with that.

*leaves extra care packages on the table for anyone who needs them*

misskitty112 10-08-2010 04:43 AM

*curls up in the ward*
I'm staying here tonight.

Doikers 10-08-2010 09:23 AM

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Taz* I'm so sorry to hear about your co-worker . Please look after your cut okay .

*Hugs April* Did you get through to that job on the phone?

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Helen* I wondered where you were Helen . You WERE missed .

Kahlia1981 10-08-2010 09:57 AM

*huggles everyone*

The mood has come crashing down ... even my housemate has noticed. Now to act all happy and pretend that everything is okay so that he thinks I am hunky-dory and fine ... not F.I.N.E.

Doikers 10-08-2010 10:09 AM

:( *Huggles Kahlia* I'm sorry that your mood has crashed , did anything in particular cause it or was it one of those sudden things? Sorry you don't have to tell me if you don't want too.

nicole94 10-08-2010 11:15 AM

*huggles everyone* i had a good time at my friends yesterday, it got cloudy by the time i got there but we sat in her room and had a few to drink and chatted and then she cut my hair and dyed it purple :D

Kahlia1981 10-08-2010 11:28 AM

*huggles everybody*

Mark: I don't know why the mood crashed. :crying: I am just so over all this. But how are you hun? *huggles*

Nicole: Glad you had a good time at your friends. Hope you are feeling okay. *offers hugs*

To everyone who wanders in: *big hug, glomps, huggles, cuddles etc*

Just so damn over this . . .

nicole94 10-08-2010 11:32 AM

*hugs kahlia* thanks, how are you feeling (besides the obvious.)

Kahlia1981 10-08-2010 11:47 AM

*hugs Nicole* - yeah, just ... yeah.

MammaMia 10-08-2010 11:48 AM

*cuddles all*

Scarletdreamer 10-08-2010 12:47 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Kahlia, so sorry to hear that your mood's crashed. :( I'm kind of the same way, I guess, I don't know. I really am quite low, lower than normal... so can empathize... am also so ****ing over all of this, so sick of it, just want to give up but I CAN'T... anyway, sorry, enough about me. :-S *cuddles*

Hels, Mark, how are you doing, loves? *cuddles for both*

Nicole, sounds like you had fun!! :D That's always good. *cuddles* I bet your hair looks awesome. :) Is it possible for you to post pics?

Taz... how are you doing, sweet? Well done on passing your chem, even with a 70, that's not too shabby given the crap that you've been going through. :) How are you doing otherwise?? We've missed you about. *cuddles*

Laura, Felicia, how are you two doing this morning? feeling any better? *cuddles gently*

Me, well, yeah. I'm not doing too well mentally, am not in a good head-space right now and it's driving me batty. (Well, battier. Hah. Must be honest. >_<) I did call about the job but it was almost as if I were calling a fax machine (?) because of the noises the phone made after 2 rings. So that was frustrating. My parents want me to walk to the place that houses the support service, but I'm loathe to as that place has bad memories for me (really really awful pdocs). Oh, and my NP did get back to me, but just asking for clarification on what I said. So I feel dumb for not making what I said any clearer. >_< Stupid stupid April... just got the texts this morning so yeah.

Nightmares again last night. :( This time I was IN WoW and it was so very weird. Anyway. Jarrod woke me up from them thankfully. That was good.

*extra cuddles and tea for all* :)

one_step_closer 10-08-2010 12:48 PM

*hugs everyone*

I wish I knew if/when things were going to get better so I know if life is worth holding on to.

Cherry Tree 10-08-2010 01:19 PM

Afternoon Everyone, *hugs all*

Doikers 10-08-2010 01:20 PM

I just got back from the volunteer buero . Anne , my worker took me to the cyber cafe which is right there next door and with had a Q&A session with the guy in charge who seemed very nice . I Even got an application form and CRB form !! I wasn't expecting that this morning when I got up, I actually acheived something and social situations SO freak me out but Anne came with me which helped keep me calm . Now I can tell my nurse ( Sharron) that I actually did something proactive for myself like she kicked me in the behind (Figurativly) to do .

*Hugs April* I'm sorry you are low :(

*Hugs Nicole* I'm glad you had a good time yesterday :)

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Helen*

Doikers 10-08-2010 01:21 PM

Hi Emma :) , how are you ? I'm Mark .

Cherry Tree 10-08-2010 01:24 PM

Hi Mark, Well done on such a productive morning!
I'm not doing so great, I'm feeling very low about my weight and am desperate to purge but can't.

Doikers 10-08-2010 01:35 PM

*Hugs Emma if okay* I'm sorry you are feeling low .

MammaMia 10-08-2010 02:00 PM

Emmmmmmaaaaaaa *cuddles tight* Please try to keep safe sweetheart x

*cuddles everyone*