RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xXMessedUpXx 27-07-2010 01:49 AM

It is hard knowing someone is feeling so bad and that there's not a lot you can do to help. My family are feeling that way with my great aunt, she has depression too and is in a bad phase but if she can't help herself she's going to have to go back to hospital.

Scarletdreamer 27-07-2010 02:03 AM

*cuddles Kahlia, Oliver, Nicole, & Beki (am I spelling that right??)*

Yeah, this thread can kinda move quickly sometimes. Hah. To put it mildly. :P

Good luck with your appts etc., Kahlia. Sorry you've been so anxious lately... :(

Oliver, sorry to hear about Alex. :( And also about you. I wish we could help more... :( *extra cuddles*

I'm really tired right now. I don't know why. I feel so ick. :( So warm & so tired & all. Just am so sick of life at the moment, although am not close to suicide (I don't think anyway, haha, could change at the blink of an eye though).

*hides in a hole* :crying:

Doikers 27-07-2010 11:27 AM

*Hugs April* I hope you sleep well (Dreamless) and feel less ick this morning

*Hugs Beki* How are you today?

*Hugs Nicole* Cool you have friends on the BPD thread , thats good :)

*Hugs Oliver*Sinking into depression is the worst I hope it doesn't come to anything and I also hope Alex is ok , you must miss him terribly :(

*Hugs Kahlia* I hope your psych Dr appointment go's ok for you today :)

*Hugs Louise* thankyou , that means a lot :)

Scarletdreamer 27-07-2010 12:20 PM

*cuddles Mark* Good morning!! (& good morning/evening/afternoon to everyone else, too :) hehe) I did sleep better last night, although I had weird dreams... but I think the nightmare phase is passing, which is super duper good!! :D I just got up about 10 minutes ago, hah, and it's 6:20am now. Still kinda sleepy-eyed. *yawn* And yawn-y. Hmmmm. What are your plans for the day?? (and everyone else's, too?? *cuddles all*)

MammaMia 27-07-2010 12:26 PM

*curls up*

Scarletdreamer 27-07-2010 03:13 PM

What's up, Hels? *cuddles gently*

I've been trying to figure out what to do with my day... I could go to my parents' but I don't know if I really want to. I mean, I do, but I'm tired and I don't know if I want to drive "that far" ... lol... I am so lazy. But so freaking tired!!! :(

And just a note to those WoW-players out there - don't try to balance playing on 3 different servers, EVER. Lol. It's harder than it looks, keeping up with everyone. >_< Well, as long as you're in guilds on all of those servers. Hah. And I am. So yeah... not the best but oh well, it is what it is & I have a "lot" of "friends" (mostly acquaintances but some are true friends)... whee. :)

So freaking exhausted... :'(

MammaMia 27-07-2010 03:18 PM

Female friend if you get my drift >_> Plus feeling low & this guy who was bothering me the other evening is still bothering me & today is talking about rape :/ Triggering me. Should stop texting.

nicole94 27-07-2010 03:21 PM

*hugs helen, april, mark and anyone else that might've been in since i last looked then curls up and hides*

MammaMia 27-07-2010 03:26 PM

*finds Nicole, hugs her and hides with you* What's wrong darling?

nicole94 27-07-2010 03:32 PM

im not sure if i wanna go tomorrow :( i mean, i wanna go, but im having so many panick attacks! :(

wolfos3d 27-07-2010 03:40 PM

Hey everyone. *cuddles* My meds are finally working so I'm not feeling quite as low as I have been. Unfortunately, it means I care about things enough again to actually bother panicing about them. Having said that, my freaking arms are gonna be on display in three weeks! Argh. Scary.

I have other stuff to panic about too, I'm just pretending it doesn't exist right now.

Where is it that you don't want to go Nicole? *hugs*

nicole94 27-07-2010 03:50 PM

im going on a 3 day trip to this adventure park thing with my DBT group, but its making me really panicky

MammaMia 27-07-2010 04:02 PM

That's understandable. I'm sure you'll have a good time if you go...

nicole94 27-07-2010 04:08 PM

i know, but i am having so many panick attacks! its never been this bad before :( i cut all up my right arm list night. i dont normally do that :(

shadowedsoul 27-07-2010 04:17 PM

Cuddles everyone. Curls up tight and shuts out world can't deal need to shut down. =(

Doikers 27-07-2010 05:37 PM

Had a meeting with the volunteer lady ( Anne) She is super nice and I just talked about some of my problems , including my sui plan with her . I'm telling as many people as I can about my plan it's hard though. Some part of me wants help. Some part of me wants to die . I'm SO confused and conflicted , my mind is battleing itself and I'm caught up in the middle :S Sorry I needed to get that out somewhere....

I'm Scared they will want to put me in Hospital.
I'm Scared they won't want to put me in Hospital.
AARRGG!!!!!

PoisonedApple 27-07-2010 05:58 PM

*hugs everyone*
just popping in to say i'm around and reading everything even if i'm not posting right now...

misskitty112 27-07-2010 06:36 PM

Nicole, I'm thinking of you. I'm sure you'll have a good time, but being nervous about it is normal. *gentle hugs*

Mark, I'm super super proud of you telling your plan. You are so brave. *hugs*

*cuddles everyone else in the thread*

I'm doing a bit better today. The post show slump isn't as horrible, although I expect a relapse in it sometime this week. Right now, I'm just stuck in the problems with the (ex? I suppose?) fiance. I know if he doesn't want me, then he probably isn't the one and I shouldn't fight it. But I'm terrified. Loneliness scares me. What if I'm undesirable? Untouchable? I feel I am, and I don't want that for the rest of my life.

Doikers 27-07-2010 06:51 PM

Thankyou Felicia *Hugs*

Quote:

But I'm terrified. Loneliness scares me. What if I'm undesirable? Untouchable?
^^ You said this Felicia , I feel the same way a LOT of the time If you want to PM me to talk it's okay :)

nicole94 27-07-2010 06:56 PM

*hugs everyone.* i dont think im going tomorrow....