RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wolfos3d 03-07-2010 04:51 AM

*waves* I'm okay I spose. Pretty much lost the will to do anything though. I've spent countless hours just lying on my bed. I haven't SI'd in over a week now. I'm not entirely sure how I made it through last night without it happening. I'm starting to wonder if not doing it is making things worse.

*hugs to everyone* Sorry for not being very supportive.

xxjuliexx 03-07-2010 05:37 AM

-sits rubbing tummy sighs- icky girl stuff:sad:

Doikers 03-07-2010 09:48 AM

*Hugs Hayley * I'm sorry to hear about your friend:(
Congratulations on your one year S.I. free though Hayley:)

Hmm I can't keep individual replies in my head long enough to type them , it took 3 attemps to type that last sentence grr.

Hmmm no privacy here , gtg stay safe everyone.

EDIT:- Oops my Dad just came periously close to catching me on here , and I don't know , this is kinda private between you guys and me , thanks for the plant advice Hannah , I water it tons so maybe thats it . It is hard hiding my internet activity , I can't just say "I'm on a self injury support site" , I don't want to upset people , I'm not sure if they even know I still do it

MammaMia 03-07-2010 12:42 PM

*cuddles all*

Kahlia1981 03-07-2010 12:55 PM

*leaves hugs and cuddles for all who can take and accept them and safe love and care packages for anyone who wants them*

i'm sorry, but that's all i'm good for at the moment

MammaMia 03-07-2010 01:09 PM

We love you Kahlia, it's okay sweetie *cuddles tight*

Kahlia1981 03-07-2010 01:40 PM

thanks Hels. *cuddles in tightly and starts crying* so sick of feeling like this - anxiety/urges/depression

MammaMia 03-07-2010 01:54 PM

I know sweetie, I can't blame you *cuddles tightly and cries with you* It will get better sweetheart.

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 02:41 PM

Hey guys. I only read the last page of stuff as I haven't been on in a few days.

Jess- Really good that you haven't in over a week, you are stronger than you think and it can feel as if things are worse not doing it, but in the long run, it's going to set you free and make things so much better.

Julie- Same :/

*Hugs Kahlia*- I know. I am too, but you have to keep on fighting it. If you've lived this long, there's got to be something your holding on for. Think of that.

*Hugs to anyone else who wants them.*

wolfos3d 03-07-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'mJustMe (Post 2383641)
Jess- Really good that you haven't in over a week, you are stronger than you think and it can feel as if things are worse not doing it, but in the long run, it's going to set you free and make things so much better.

Thanks Lia. I'm currently bribing myself to go a month with the ice skates I want. It's going to be a very hard month but I know it will be worth it in the long run.

*leaves a box of hugs and plush toys*

one_step_closer 03-07-2010 04:45 PM

Hello everyone, I haven't been here for a while. How's things?

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 04:48 PM

****. What about you?

Doikers 03-07-2010 08:02 PM

oops I let the happy mask slip for one breif moment, said I was tired at 7.30pm and all I got was "you haven't done anything all day ! you need a good long walk" from my Mother. I feel I can't let anyone in , they'll just dimiss me like my mother.

I need to cut cut cut but I can't not here :(

Sorry I sound like a petulant child

*Remind self* , Low inside , Smile outside

nicole94 03-07-2010 08:33 PM

*sits*

Doikers 03-07-2010 08:42 PM

Hi Nicole :) *Hugs*

MammaMia 03-07-2010 08:47 PM

*sits with Nicole*

Doikers 03-07-2010 08:53 PM

-sits with Nicole and Helen-

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:02 PM

Hi Nicole, how are you?

*Hugs Mark*- I feel exactly the same. I'm so scared of rejection and dimissal that I keep everyone at arm's length. I don't even really open up on here, and it's a support website. I'm just so scared. I'm tired of being scared. I've said too much. I'll shut up.

Try to do something as a distraction. I just watched a movie. A Cinderella Story, it's not the best movie ever, but it meant I didn't have to think. I also have my writing, that keeps me on this edge. Just. Do you have a hobby that you can do anytime?

Doikers 03-07-2010 09:12 PM

Well Lia *Hugs * First , I used to LOVE to read but I can't even watch much tv I've so little concentration and focus these days , Damn Depression
I HATE having Depression,
I HATE cutting,
I HATE meds and their side effects,
I HATE myself,
HATE HATE HATE:( Sorry

Doikers 03-07-2010 09:31 PM

I'm shutting down the laptop now .
Check back tomorow.
Night Night everyone.
Sweet dreams.