RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 30-06-2010 11:12 PM

will try to read later april. *cuddles some more*

Scarletdreamer 30-06-2010 11:29 PM

thanks, love. *cuddles back* how're you?

an' i spy a kahlia!! *glomps* hehe... :)

MammaMia 30-06-2010 11:38 PM

Don't know why I ****ing bother.

Scarletdreamer 30-06-2010 11:42 PM

what's up, hels? bother with what? *cuddles tight*

i'm sorry if it's seemed like i've been ignoring you... haven't been on purpose. :(

MammaMia 30-06-2010 11:44 PM

Yeah it has felt like that actually, amongst everyone else, sorry if that upsets you (or anyone else) but it's the way I ****ing feel. I know we're all struggling, so can understand not asking me how I am, but no need to ignore my hugs/presence, surely?

I'm pissing everyone off tonight, I'm going to ****ing get offline because I'm just going to keep making it worse. Should just **** off & die, I'm a piece of worthless **** after all. Not ****ing amazing or special or anything else people say that I am.

So ****ing FED UP OF THIS ****ING ANXIETY AND LOWNESS. I RUINED IT TONIGHT. I ****ING RUINED IT BECAUSE I WAS LETTING IT HOLD ME BACK.

*hides and sobs*

Scarletdreamer 30-06-2010 11:49 PM

hels, sweet, i'm so sorry that it's felt like that... i understand why, too, and i wish i could make it better. you are amazing and lovely, you just can't see it now where you are... i'm sorry. i wish i could make everything better for you and for everyone else in here. i did miss you whilst you were on vacation, and i'm sorry that i didn't express that sooner than now. you are not a piece of worthless ****... you may certainly feel like (i do too, guhhh) but that is not who you intrinsically are.

what do you mean, you've ruined tonight because of anxiety/lowness??

*extra special cuddles if you don't mind?*

Scarletdreamer 30-06-2010 11:50 PM

oh and you're not pissing me off... just so you know. :)

PoisonedApple 30-06-2010 11:50 PM

*cuddles Helen* Sorry it's all i can muster currently...

as for how i am april...i don't know *points to vets support thread* i'm a little of everything at once I think.

MammaMia 30-06-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2379454)
hels, sweet, i'm so sorry that it's felt like that... i understand why, too, and i wish i could make it better. you are amazing and lovely, you just can't see it now where you are... i'm sorry. i wish i could make everything better for you and for everyone else in here. i did miss you whilst you were on vacation, and i'm sorry that i didn't express that sooner than now. you are not a piece of worthless ****... you may certainly feel like (i do too, guhhh) but that is not who you intrinsically are.

what do you mean, you've ruined tonight because of anxiety/lowness??

*extra special cuddles if you don't mind?*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2379455)
oh and you're not pissing me off... just so you know. :)

I'm not amazing & lovely. Everyone can see it but won't ****ing admit it, well my friends won't anyway. I'm just going to die an old lonely woman aren't I? If I haven't committed suicide by then. I wish you could & that could make it better for everyone else too but we can't. I am a piece of worthless ****, you however, aren't. I ruined a good conversation tonight with my best friend, well more the good mood, even if it's 'fine' now, by not opening up. I was allowing my anxiety & fear of feeling worse hold me back. I did open up a little bit but it wasn't good enough on this occasion, which is understandable I guess. Thanks for the cuddles *cuddles back*

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2379456)
*cuddles Helen* Sorry it's all i can muster currently...

It's okay, thank you for the cuddles *cuddles back*

Scarletdreamer 01-07-2010 12:00 AM

well, i'm going to be stubborn and stick to the truth that says you are not a piece of worthless ****. :) i'm sure that everyone in here would agree with me... whether or not you believe them/me is up to you, however, i would rather believe the good than the bad. i know that we both have masochistic tendencies and prefer to believe the worst about ourselves, but where does that get us? sorry if it seems like i'm "preaching" at you, i'm just saying what i know is true. *cuddles* i'm sorry that you ruined the mood of a conversation by being too anxious to open up, but sometimes that's how it goes... i am not by any means making light of your situation, but sometimes it's just not the right time to open up, if that makes sense.

sorry, i'm rambling now and probably making no sense at all... :(

SoMuchMore 01-07-2010 12:03 AM

Not safe right now... but I wanted to say:

*hugs helen* If I've ignored you at all I'm sorry. I also missed you while you were gone. You are not worthless though. People won't admit it b/c it's not true

*hugs april* i'll read your r/v in a bit

*hugs crimson* hope you are alright.

Scarletdreamer 01-07-2010 12:07 AM

laura, love, please please please try & stay safe... *holds you gently* read my r/v whenever, it's not a priority. your staying safe is a priority.

*cuddles all*

SoMuchMore 01-07-2010 12:30 AM

Thanks april *cuddles* I read it, just to let you know. I don't really have any advice at the moment... my head isn't really working that well. sorry.

frenchhorn 01-07-2010 12:38 AM

*cuddles to all who can accept* sorry I will catch up with replies and reading rv threads when I can.

Life atm is getting way too much, major stresses in my life, depression also getting worse, cutting a lot more again, plus my gf has been through so much.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : possibly triggering abuse

she was raped by someone who was at our uni, now left, in october and she was abused sexually and physically as a child and teenager, I'm trying so hard to support her and be there for her, but its so hard to know what to do and say, I just want to hold her and tell her it will all be ok and take all the pain away, I know I can't but I feel so bad for not being able to.
I just hate sitting there when she talks about it and seeing the pain and not being able to stop it, also in October it will be a year after it will have happened, so I need to do something distracting that night, the trouble is its halloween so really hard to get away from it.

plus with dealing with all my own stuff, but then I feel bad that I'm effected by my stuff, cos its not as bad as what has happened to her, so I feel I should just be able to dela with it and get over it and I can't and I feel like a failure, I'm sorry everyone.
Also I have to be out of my halls on sunday morning and have no where to live yet, viewing tomorrow morning though which I hope we can get, but that on top of everything else, I'm just falling apart.

*hides*

Kahlia1981 01-07-2010 08:23 AM

*hugs all and waves at those who can't accept hugs*
*leaves special hugs for Helen and all those who are struggling right now*

sorry for the lack of individual replies.

i just want to say to oliver - i've been on the other side of the fence (situation with your gf) and it's no easier for her. maybe talk to her about what you can do? i don't know, maybe just being there will be enough, letting her know that you will be there and you won't "run away". try and keep the lines of communication open. but remember to take some time for you, as it is/and will be really hard on both of you. i just want to send you some special "virtual hugs" in this troubling time.

sorry, not really feeling up to much at the moment. i'm living on xanax. i had been trying to keep off them as much as possible so that i could move to a pain patch and reduce the amount of pain meds i was on but with the anxiety basically keeping me in the house it's no longer an option.

i don't know what's wrong with me. i'm scared to walk out onto my balcony. my muscles tense into the "flight or fight" response just by walking down the stairs. i had to go to the docs today and they pushed my appointment forward because i told them about my anxiety.

i feel incompetent. like a massive waste of space. like nothing is worth it anymore.

sorry. i'm just wasting your time. sorry to the one or two of you that read this. i'll just go back into hibernation.

MammaMia 01-07-2010 08:58 AM

Kahlia, you're not wasting our time sweetie *cuddles tight*

Oliver, if it helps, I have a very close best friend who was attacked in the same way on the same date. So last year when it came round, we just tried to do our normal activities which was watching X Factor & talking on MSN. I think it helped distract her, but she knew I was there if she wanted to talk about it or anything. Don't know if that helps at all??

Laura, I hope you kept safe sweetie.

April *cuddles tight*

Sorry for last night.

SoMuchMore 01-07-2010 09:33 AM

*hugs oliver* I think that kahlia and helen both make good suggestions. I wish i had more advice. Sorry. But I am thinking of you

*hugs kahlia* i always read hun, and you are definitely not a waste of space. Sorry your anxiety is so bad. Glad that you have a doctors appointment soon.

*hugs helen* No need to be sorry hun. Its hard when you are feeling invisible. How r u doing today?

It's 3:30am. I should sleep. Stupid me. My friend did come over for a few minutes, but it was very short so i didn't get to talk about much. I put a little bit in my r/v if anyone is interested, but its really not much. Still not really safe, even after a SI-ing a little bit. Hoping if I can get to sleep it'll pass maybe. At least for a few hours anyway.

MammaMia 01-07-2010 09:41 AM

I'll go read your R/V thread in a minute, need to catch up with a couple anyway. *cuddles tight* Look after your wound sweetie. I'm feeling pretty **** :/ Hope you get some sleep soon x

Doikers 01-07-2010 10:49 AM

*Hugs April* Internship over , woo hoo !!!

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Crimson*

Sorry no words I am trying to get out of bed but feel so low I think I'll just crawl back into bed until midday then force myself up . I'm so pathetic , I don't even know why I'm so low , Brain chemistry I guess. At least in bed I can't harm , not that I have the focus to do even that ! :S

I'm just gone 11am and I'm up , I don't know if thats a good thing , at least I'm trying I guess

shadowedsoul 01-07-2010 11:48 AM

Sorry feeling very unsafe.