RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

katnovia 30-05-2010 01:19 PM

*hugs mark back* caught me lurking! Well done on keeping SI free for a day! I know you've really been struggling with it recently, so i'm proud of you! How are you?

Just attempted to read through all i've missed, but there must be about 12 pages there, and I just don't have the mental capacity to handle it right now. So, i'm going to be really lame and give everyone who has posted a great big cuddle

*runs around the ward and warren cuddling everyone who wants cuddles and waving at everyone else and giving out boxes of safe love and blessings*

phew. now i'm worn out.

I have a post to reply to, that was directed at me, but i've gotta go back and read it before replying because it's gone completely outta my head!

one_step_closer 30-05-2010 01:23 PM

I wish I had never been born in the first place. *hides*

Doikers 30-05-2010 01:28 PM

*Finds Lindsay and Huggles*

Kat I'm triggered , but trying to distract myself , the football is on in the background , I'll keep checking the F1 but I'm not overly intrested in either , darn lack of focus , I phoned my sister but no answer hmmm , I may plat WoW later , not played for days

katnovia 30-05-2010 01:33 PM

*huggles lindsay* but then you couldn't have cuddles!

*hugs mark* I have no focus either, I went to the GP on thursday and couldn't focus on what she was asking me, I kept drifting off into thinking about what she was 'really' asking, you know? I'm getting intrigued in WoW, only because there's so much talk on here. What's it like to play? I must admit I tend to build plots on the sims or play theme hospital...sad I know.

*spots an april and hugs*

Scarletdreamer 30-05-2010 01:46 PM

*hugs Kat back* WoW is... addicting. Haha. And you can really get lost in its world(s). It's pretty amazing... but of course I would say that as I'm a complete WoW nerd and have been playing it for almost a year and a half. I haven't played any other computer games/RPGs before though... just WoW. As Jarrod put it, "I got her straight into WoW-crack." Lol. I thought that was funny... that was at Hot Topic, talking to one of the staff who also plays WoW. :P

Anyway.

*cuddles everyone*

taz35 30-05-2010 02:17 PM

Sorry, I'm being kind of lazy on the replies right now. I'll see if I can remember everybody in the 2 pages I read...

*hugs Mark* 1 day is incredible given how much you've been struggling. I'm really proud of you :)

*finds & hugs Lindsay* The world would be a horrible place if you hadn't been bored.

*hugs April*

*hugs Laura*

*offers hugs to Julie/Owen*

*hugs JK*

*hugs Helen*

*hugs Hannah*

*hugs Kat*

*hugs Heather*

*hugs everyone else that I might have missed*

MammaMia 30-05-2010 03:58 PM

*squishes you lots*

Doikers 30-05-2010 03:59 PM

I cut on my left leg , not bad , I ****ing hate myself this afternoon, I deserve to bl**d - are you ****ing happy now life? huh

Edit : Sorry if this upsets anyone I'll remove it

shadowedsoul 30-05-2010 04:15 PM

hugs doikers (sorry dont know your name) sorry you cut. please try and stay safe. huggles

Doikers 30-05-2010 04:17 PM

Hi Shadowedsoul (I don't know your name either) I'm Mark , Thankyou for the huggles *Huggles back*

shadowedsoul 30-05-2010 04:23 PM

hey mark im jil, just read what i wrote sorry if that sounded shitty or something.you manging to keep yourself distrated (sp)

Doikers 30-05-2010 04:26 PM

Didn't sound shitty at all Jill , I'm doing my best to keep distracted , it's hard when I've got no focus or concentration . how are you doing?

shadowedsoul 30-05-2010 04:33 PM

hmm okay i guess, better than yestarday. still feel numb dont see the point in all this, i feel im keeping alive to please other people. that im stopping cutting so people will stop worrying, so i wont see the dissapointment in my perents eyes.

Doikers 30-05-2010 04:36 PM

I know it's hard to see the point in all this , especially when you are numb , I am numb a LOT of the time too *Hugs Ya* I'm a going to bed for 20 minutes only now , just to rest and be safe

katnovia 30-05-2010 05:43 PM

*cuddles mark tight* I'm so sorry that you felt the need to cut sweetie. You sound like you're having a rough time right now and I really feel for you. I hope that you take good care of that injury. Lots of love and prayers coming your way.

*huggles Jill* Hi hun. How are you?

*hugs taz back* how are you doing?

I spy Sefka *hugs*

*hugs april* I think I might have to look into it..I quite enjoy RPG, and I certainly could do with somewhere to escape.

*huggles hels just because*

I'm tired. Haz is up every hour at night again. wasn't this supposed to have stopped by now? I mean she's nearly 9months old, what's going on!?

I've got child services coming round to check up on me on tuesday. I need to get some sleep so I can tidy up a bit. Yeah, I'm terrified they'll take her away.
Gp wants me to stop breastfeeding so I can take anti-depressants...i'm swings and roundabouts over wether I want to or not..
Oh, and I've been referred to the CPN..again..maybe this time we'll get somewhere.

shadowedsoul 30-05-2010 06:43 PM

hey, iam hmm got no idea, trying to keep myself busy so i wont do anything stuiped. how are you today katnovia

Doikers 30-05-2010 06:54 PM

Jill *Hug*

taz35 30-05-2010 07:43 PM

*hugs Mark* Sorry to hear you cut again. Hope your nap helped a little bit. How's your day going otherwise?

*hugs Jill* I wish I could say something helpful... but it's not like it would be anything you haven't heard before :( If it makes you feel any better, even a little, I know what you're going through in terms of not wanting to cut for the sake of your parents... I'm trying to do the same thing right now, but it's not exactly working. I just do it in different places so they can't see :( But I hope you can hang in there <3

*hugs Kat* I would think at 9 months she would be sleeping longer periods than that =/ Why would they take her away from you? I'm sure you're a wonderful mom <3

I'm alright. Majorly tired... we had a young husky show up at our house last night, obviously ran away and got lost, so we took her in. I was up at 7am looking after her and our own husky, and haven't been able to get any more of my chemistry done. I just feel somewhat dazed today. Not having a bad day, but not a "good" day either. I can't even explain it. Maybe I'll update my r/v.

Doikers 30-05-2010 08:45 PM

Hmmmm Taz I too am not having a "good" day . My sister invited me over for tomorow , (My parents are away and bro in law at work so it would be just the two of us , baby neice and Scooby(Lurcher) ) it might be nice , she said she will call tomorow morning . Despite the fact that it's broad daylight here it's 8.45pm and I am going to water my plant pot , drink my camomille tea and go to bed , I'm tired (Constantly) and hope sleep helps .
*Waves and hugs goodnight*

EDIT: Oh and April, Hayley and Crimson might like to know I got my little dude to level 15 and a half this evening and finished all the quests I took out when I was too low a level I did them :)

Kitkat :) 30-05-2010 09:03 PM

Can't deal with all the memories of it, had urges to SI today for the first time in a while but I can't do it...
I'm so FRUSTRATED