RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 24-05-2010 02:01 AM

sok =]
how're you sweetie? =]

really oliver? where in nj?
lol

MammaMia 24-05-2010 02:08 AM

*offers hugs to all*

Sorry.

SoMuchMore 24-05-2010 02:15 AM

*cuddles helen*

*offers hugs to everyone else*
I <3 u guys. Sorry to hear that most of us are struggling. Keep in mind that my PM box is always open. Stay strong.

xxjuliexx 24-05-2010 02:23 AM

i wanna say i'm fine i'm so tired and my tummy wants food

SoMuchMore 24-05-2010 02:26 AM

*hugs julie* No fine.. i think that word needs a ban in this place heh... u should try to eat something if your hungry, even if its something small.

MammaMia 24-05-2010 02:32 AM

Me & Kahlia have officially banned the phrase I'm fine from here :P

*cuddles Laura & Julie*

Scarletdreamer 24-05-2010 02:33 AM

Sorry I missed so many replies, was playing WoW... :o

But my pally on Runetotem hit level 20 today - 20 levels in 3 days, woohoo!! and my priest hit level 19. Oh and Crimson, sent Ashean the names of my toons. :)

I'm feeling a bit better although still definitely ill... going to take a hot bath and see if that makes me feel any better. :-S Hope so. Am so tired of life at the moment and will have to tell my supervisor about my **** weekend... :-S because I didn't get done all of the work I was supposed to. Oops. :'(

*hides in a deep, deep hole forever* :'(

SoMuchMore 24-05-2010 02:38 AM

O i missed the ban :-P oops.. well i am joining in support of misuse of the word.

*cuddles julie, helen, and april*

MammaMia 24-05-2010 03:00 AM

Well, techically it hasn't been said to be banned, but Kahlia did make a couple posts about it and asked people not to or something like that anyway.

Having another bad night. Joyyyyyyyy. >.> Best friend told me to do something kind for myself til I can sleep. So I suppose I better had :( I just want to destruct so much.

SoMuchMore 24-05-2010 03:05 AM

lol well i figured it was not literally banned... And you should do something nice for yourself, you deserve it!

xxjuliexx 24-05-2010 03:09 AM

i'll probably forget about the ban *curls up and looks at my shapes* i really like u shapes y can't i eat u *throws the shapes at the wall* sorry... sorry...

Kahlia1981 24-05-2010 03:13 AM

*huggles/waves at all*

Just got home from my meeting with the Advocate. She can't help us BUT ...
She has referred us to a program that can help step in and provide support with our mental illnesses, she has given us information and supplied a "referral" for systemic advocacy to the highest advocacy person/group in the State, AND she's looking up how we can put in a Ministerial complaint and advised us both to do so. So, I guess it's a good thing, right?

Feeling like I could collapse right now. But I did really well. Gave the Advocate heaps of information that was probably more than she needed. She was really surprised (in a good way) of how organised we were. AND I didn't freeze up, so yay me.

Now I'm counting down the hours until 9am tomorrow when I hit my next milestone on my SI free journey. But am oh, so, very tired. *sighs and collapses onto floor*

Me rest now. :)

*huggles/waves at everyone, then crashes out for a little while on a pile of duvets*

MammaMia 24-05-2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2313615)
lol well i figured it was not literally banned... And you should do something nice for yourself, you deserve it!

I'm glad :) I will, going to try attempt to watch one of my TV DVDs, hopefully my TV won't throw hissy fits like my laptop did, course I'll still be online too ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxjuliexx (Post 2313619)
i'll probably forget about the ban *curls up and looks at my shapes* i really like u shapes y can't i eat u *throws the shapes at the wall* sorry... sorry...

*offers cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 2313623)
*huggles/waves at all*

Just got home from my meeting with the Advocate. She can't help us BUT ...
She has referred us to a program that can help step in and provide support with our mental illnesses, she has given us information and supplied a "referral" for systemic advocacy to the highest advocacy person/group in the State, AND she's looking up how we can put in a Ministerial complaint and advised us both to do so. So, I guess it's a good thing, right?

Feeling like I could collapse right now. But I did really well. Gave the Advocate heaps of information that was probably more than she needed. She was really surprised (in a good way) of how organised we were. AND I didn't freeze up, so yay me.

Now I'm counting down the hours until 9am tomorrow when I hit my next milestone on my SI free journey. But am oh, so, very tired. *sighs and collapses onto floor*

Me rest now. :)

*huggles/waves at everyone, then crashes out for a little while on a pile of duvets*

YAAAAAAAY this made me so happy for you Kahlia!! *biiiig cuddles* What's your next milestone? :D

Kahlia1981 24-05-2010 04:05 AM

*huggles Helen* - Hels, it's my 21 months. Only a little milestone, but it's still a milestone. I have to remind my housemate tomorrow. He said we could do something to celebrate. But he won't even remember what day it is lol. He never does. Even when I tell him like 5 minutes before.

risenfromperdition 24-05-2010 04:10 AM

^ thats amazing :)

*offers cuddles to julie* try and eat something sweetheart <3

Kahlia1981 24-05-2010 04:13 AM

Oh, and I didn't mean to ban the use of the word "FINE". All I meant was that we really should try and use this forum to be honest with each other. If you ARE fine, than say so, but if you aren't and you say you are, then really all you are doing is "saying the world is other than it is" both to us, and to yourself. Sorry if that upsets anyone.

risenfromperdition 24-05-2010 04:18 AM

*curls up in corner of room and sighs*

MammaMia 24-05-2010 04:29 AM

*hugs Kahlia* Go you sweetie, just incase I don't remember to say this later, congratulations <3

SoMuchMore 24-05-2010 05:25 AM

*throw confetti around for Kahlia* Great job! On both talking to the advocate and the 21 months!

*hugs julie, helen, and heather*

*hides under blankets for awhile*

MammaMia 24-05-2010 05:46 AM

I feel soooooooooooo sick, it's horrible :'( *hides*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.