RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 25-05-2010 11:09 PM

A little. I'm just gonna keep telling people that if I wasn't doing two people's jobs doing my job wouldn't be a problem.
One of my two-legged roommate type people may be leaving soon. J pissed D off last night and M hasn't been home from when she left town and has called in sick to work 2 days in a row so far *crosses fingers* maybe D will kick 2 out instead of one. If M, J n L leave then it'll be down to *counts on fingers* 7 people in my apartment... still a lot but better than 11. And about half of the extra stuff crowding my house with clutter'd be gone.
but ya know if I can spend just 500$ a month to feed 10 people... imagine how awesome just feeding me, d and the kids'd be... I imagine we'd be able to have sushi night once a week again. And think if I didn't have to pay MIL's cell bill and car insurance for her (with a most of the time unfulfilled promise to pay us back each month) either... *happy sighs* ok yeah I know, now I'm just daydreaming...

MammaMia 25-05-2010 11:17 PM

I'm really sorry about earlier. I mean posting that & then disappearing for hours on end. I really want to talk about it but kinda scared. *rocks*

I didn't do anything, almost did though :'(

Kitkat :) 25-05-2010 11:19 PM

*hugs*
You can get past this, I know you can
*hugs*

MammaMia 25-05-2010 11:26 PM

*hugs back* Thanks sweetie =[

Kitkat :) 25-05-2010 11:42 PM

You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to (: at least you didn't do anything, thats a plus (:
And that's okay, any time (:

MammaMia 25-05-2010 11:47 PM

I want to...but I kinda can't. Idk.

xxjuliexx 25-05-2010 11:48 PM

i dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sick:crying:

*curls up small shivering*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:05 AM

*cuddles Hels* Don't talk about it if you don't want to, but know that we're here to listen if you do want to. Things will be okay, hon...

*germ-free cuddles to Julie* Hope you feel better soon, sweet. Being sick sucks... I'm fighting off a cold right now myself. :( It's icky, especially since I'm supposed to be at work and have missed the past 2 days. Oh well... anyway, try and have some vitamin C and maybe a banana? easy on the stomach and the potassium is good.

*cuddles Crimson* Kudos to you for putting up with so many people in such a small apartment!! It would drive me utterly nuts. Also with the financial situation... that has to be SO difficult - understatement, ey? but anyway, wish I could help somehow. :( Know that you're in my prayers - if it's okay to say that - and eventually know that things WILL get better.

*cuddles Kitkat* How're you doing, love?

I'm so tired. And so triggered. And very very anxious. I think I'm going to update r/v, I don't know. I've already written in it at least twice today... but I guess that's what it's there for, as much use as I need it for. Right? (I hope that sentence made sense... hah. My brain's fuzzy right now...)

I hate coughing. It triggers panic. :(

I just want to go to bed. And feel cool... this warm weather is killing me. :(

*hides in a a/c'd hole in the warren, since her apartment is lacking a/c*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 12:09 AM

:sad: do u no wat really stupid the only thing i'm really worried about is the fact i might not be able to go to my 2 fitness classes tonight

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:13 AM

Aw Julie... if you need to take tonight off from those classes, that's okay, you need the rest if you're ill. *huggles* Why are you worried about it?

R/v updated......... :'(

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 12:16 AM

*looks at the ground feeling real stupid*:notsure:
coz then i'll miss exercise and i've already missed 1 class this week

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 12:23 AM

*offers hugs to april* i'm sorry ur so ankshus (i no thats spelt very very wrong it's just how the word sounds) hun

i'm to lazy to go and copy and pasted the word

MammaMia 26-05-2010 12:30 AM

*rocks back and forth* They're getting so intense again :'(

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:32 AM

*hugs Julie* It's okay to miss a bit of exercise, especially if you're ill. You don't want to get even sicker, I don't think... and the stress that all of that exercise puts on your body is a bad thing when you're ill. :)

I wish I weren't anxious too... :( Hate feeling this way. Especially when it comes in waves. I just want to go to sleep but I can't because I cough too much. :'(

*hides in her a/c'd hole*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:32 AM

*cuddles Hels* What are, honey? the urges? Is there anything I can do? ♥

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 12:41 AM

*offers helen hugs*

MammaMia 26-05-2010 12:54 AM

Well I told you on facebook now, but will still answer. Suicidal & cuting urges & stuff =[

*accepts Julie's hugs*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 12:55 AM

oooo i'm on facebook

MammaMia 26-05-2010 01:06 AM

Awesome :) Think quite a few of us are xD

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 01:18 AM

*spies a Crimson and a Kahlia*
*sends cuddles out to them both*

Just took a hot shower. Jarrod's kind of cranky, dunno why, or so it seems anyway. Meh. I am too. And my stomach hurts, probably since it's 8:17pm and I've not eaten anything since lunch. :-S

*hides in her a/c'd hole*