RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 02:42 AM

*cuddles everyone - except those who don't want cuddles*

Sorry I'm not able to do individual replies, there's been about 5 page since I was in here last night. :crying:

We had a scare with our ~60 year old neighbour this morning. He had a friend come over, and we knew he was home, and his friend rang the doorbell and called out continuously for half an hour and there was no response. We thought he might have been in the shower or something so I went into our bathroom (the two back onto each other so we can hear if there's any noise in there) but there was nothing. We managed to raise him about twenty minutes later, thank goodness. He'd fallen asleep and so didn't have his hearing aids in. We're just really glad that he's okay. We didn't want to ring an ambulance, but if there'd been no response after a certain time we would have.

My mood is starting to settle I think. Possibly the monitor incident just kicked up all the emotional wounds because it put us about two fortnights behind on our Brisbane fund - the fund we have for moving to Brisbane to get proper healthcare.

I don't know how the SI urges and suicidal ideation is yet today, things have just been a bit crowded to really work it out. I actually feel semi-okay for a change. I'm hoping that I'm on my way back up. *crosses fingers*

*finds everyone on the ward and offers them hugs*

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 04:12 AM

*wanders around*

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 07:17 AM

*sits and waits for people to wake up*

katnovia 02-05-2010 09:06 AM

*rubs eyes, and reluctantly gets up*
thanks for the messages last night everyone. i got a grand total of one sleep cycle and two broken ones. *yawns* My head just won't stop running all over the place, i'm really sliding and there's sod all i can do about it. I'll do individual replies later, after i've figured out who i am today.
*leaves neatly wrapped parcels of safe love and hugs on the table and wanders outside*

CrazyHayley 02-05-2010 11:13 AM

Morning! Well I didn't sleep too good, had an upset tummy and it wasn't self induced if you get my meaning....though I had been thinking that after two nights out in a row that I might have to, but it seems nature did it for me. Anyhoo, then my best mate was texting me with her relationship dramas (of which I'll be phoning her after I've posted this) so I didn't settle down to sleep until 4.30am, so I overslept for my 9am meds, getting up at 10.30am for them only when my alarm to remind my friend to take her meds went off! So I'm not feeling too great this morning and thats before I've figured out my mood! It seems a few of us are feeling like that at the moment!

Tries to look for the positives...sane Hayley needs to cling on a little bit longer.....

*huggles Oliver* thanks for the goodnight wishes and your a good guy sitting with Helen last night and not shooting her. Hope you have a good sunday, do you give your fingers a rest from playing the horn on a sunday?!

*huggles Helen* we will not shoot you in here, but we will be here to help you and one day when you say you're fine, you really will be fine. As will all of us someday, we just need to hold on....to eachother if nothing else!

*huggles Kahlia* ooh I didn't realise you were saving to move. It makes sense though to get to somewhere where the health system is going to help you, not terrify you and put you at increased harm. So yes, the whole monitor and money situation was going to have a severe reaction to it beyond the initial inconvieniece. I'm so glad that it seems that your mood is starting to settle. *keeps fingers and toes crossed for you that it continues onwards and upwards*

*huggles Julie* How're you doing this morning....well I guess its night time for you now. Sunday night?!

*huggles Kat* well one unbroken sleep cycle is better than none right?! It must be sooo hard, well more than hard, to be sleep deprived but then have to function to look after a baby. I lived with my best friend when she had her 2nd child and I was like the 'dad' to the kids for a year, and boy that was hard going and we were both there all of the time, we could take it in turns. I've no idea how people do it when their partners aren't there. You'll get through it though. She'll start sleeping in longer chunks soon and then eventually through the night. Hang on to us in here until then. *leaves huggles for Kat to pass onto Hazel-gracie-bumps!*

I guess its time to phone my best mate and find out the latest saga.....

Doikers 02-05-2010 11:16 AM

Just about managed to crawl out of bed this morning , It's so hard when I feel so pointless.
*Hugs Hayley* Way to go on almost 10 months !! You should be very proud of yourself :-) AND pay attention to the note on your bathroom mirror , it's right you know , mirror notes always are .....

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm glad your neighbour incident was a false alarm , phew!

*Hugs everyone who needs them*
*Waves to Owen*

Sorry for lack of individual replies , so many posts. I have to go and pay my water and electricity bills now , back in a bit :)

Oh and JK how did you bike ride go? keep you out of trouble?:)

Scarletdreamer 02-05-2010 11:33 AM

Mark, I spy you!! :D *cuddles* How'd you sleep? and good luck paying bills, I hate doing that... :)

Hels, we won't shoot you. You're far too valuable for that. *holds you gently* You'll be okay. Things will be okay. It will just take time, and I know you're sick of hearing that but it's true... ♥

*cuddles Kat* At least you got some sleep!! :) But I'm sorry that it wasn't more... you sound so exhausted... at least, exhausted of not getting enough sleep. I wish we could help you... did you say that you had another daughter? or did I misread? *more cuddles* Any plans for today?

*squishes Oliver* How're you doing, love? You didn't mention that in any of your posts last night... *is a bit worried*

*cuddles Kahlia* So glad that your mood is settling... and that would scare me with the neighbor too!! Wow. I hope that you manage to keep saving up for the move to Brisbane for better healthcare... will keep you in my prayers, if you don't mind/if that doesn't offend. :)

*cuddles Hayley* I'm sorry that your tummy was upset :( that sucks. Hopefully you feel a bit better now? And I hope that the phonecall with your friend goes well... :)

I think I replied to everyone who posted since last night... if I missed you I apologize!!!

I feel like there is something in me emotionally/feelings-wise that needs to come out... but I don't know what. It feels like it's building up inside of me and soon I will explode. :-/ HATE that feeling!!! :( but don't know what to do about it.

*hides where no one can find her* :crying:

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 11:49 AM

*cuddles Hayley* I'm sorry you didn't get a good nights sleep and then that made you sleep past 9am, I really hate it when I end up sleeping in and missing important stuff, I hope the chat with your friend goes ok.
No I can't give my fingers a rest, we're meant to practice everyday, for 3 hours a day, I often don't manage that cos of my mental health, but my teacher said I work hard considering.

*cuddles Kahlia* I'm really glad your neighbour is ok, I hope your on your way back up too.

*cuddles April* I'm sorry your feeling like you have some emotions trapped, I wish I knew what to suggest to try and help, I guess just try doing things to distract your self from them, sorry its a bit iseless advice.

*hugs mark* good luck with the bills

*hugs Kat* I'm sorry you didn't get a great amount of sleep and I'm sorry your head is sliding around, I hope it stops soon and you can get some stuff done.

*cuddles Helen, JK, Laura, Nicole,Julie and anyone he may have missed*
How are you all doing?

I'm feeling crap, but nothing new, got to do a concert review before 12.50, an hours time, then I'm going to my youth groups allotment, which I am hoping will be good, will get me out of my room and into the fresh air I suppose, then tonight I must do more work and more practice.

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 11:59 AM

-sits hugging self tight around nees-

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 12:19 PM

got told off coz not sleep

Doikers 02-05-2010 12:25 PM

Hi Rosie :) it is Rosie right?

CrazyHayley 02-05-2010 12:32 PM

*huggles mark* hope the bill paying went ok. thanks for the encouragement. My mirror is currently covered in post it notes that I can't really see myself, lol! One says our psych ward motto of "it can't rain all the time" and I got Eoghan to write me one telling me he loves me despite my problems and isn't with me out of pity....cos every month I tell him he'd be better off without me etc. But if I wrote the post it note in my handwriting then I wouldn't believe it! hey ho...

*huggles April* I hope that you are able to let some of your feelings out in a safe way without exploding. But its soo hard when your unable to pinpoint whats wrong or where to start *extra squishes* have you made a decison for your new haircut yet?

*huggles Oliver* wow a busy day ahead of you! 3hours a day, well I guess thats what it takes to be superb. When i used to play the clarinet, if I was to play for longer than an hour at a time I'd have to tape up my thumb that the rest would go on when playing. Do you have to take precautions....I'm trying to think about how you hold the frenchhorn....

*waves at Owen/huggles Julie* Are you not sleepy then? Hope you didn't get told off too badly. Just try and be quiet if other people are trying to sleep.

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:38 PM

no me rosie. me get betteer at typng. kat hurt herselv gain this morning. me not like the way it goin. so tired. baby haz so damanddin. nobody no that we here but dyddy jack.

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 12:40 PM

-hugs slef tight-she grabeded my arn i didnt mean to be bad i trying to type in secret i didnt mean be bad -covers face with hands-

Doikers 02-05-2010 12:41 PM

Oh I'm sorry Rosie :( *Hugs*
And sorry to Owen too *waves to Owen*

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:42 PM

why in screwet, you not lowd?

CrazyHayley 02-05-2010 12:43 PM

Hello Rosie *huggles* well done on getting better at typing. Do you know how old you are? I can't remember if you told people already or not. Is daddy jack with you now? Is someone able to look after Kat and make sure she's safe now she hurt herself. Is that what you're doing? Looking after kat? We're all here to help you, ok? *extra special huggles*

Mark - Owen is Julie's alter. Take it as your back the bill paying was successful. Conversation with my friend was pointless, I give her the same advice every month and listen to the same problems. I don't know why I bother sometimes....*huggles Mark 'cos he's worth bothering for*

Edit: ah- it seems things were resolved whilst I was typing! *waves at Owen* you ok?

I spy Oliver! *extra huggles for you too!*

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:44 PM

*shly hugs mark* it ok me not mind me just here cos kat look for help and not get and she not wanna do anymeor so me come out a bit

Doikers 02-05-2010 12:46 PM

Hey Hayley *Hugs* Utility bills made for another week :S
Guess What ? I checked I had the right Specs on my P.C. and bought myself a copy of WoW from Amazon so I can play soon . I might need a LOT of help lol it looks very complicated , what server did you say for me to select? It would be cool to play with you sometimes .

I'm releived that it's a bank holiday so I don't have to worry about getting stress inducing mail . It's not nice that I'm afraid of the post now grrr....

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:47 PM

today im 8 me change all the time clever rosie cna be 12 but i kno like that age much. yeh dyddy jack here with baby hazel so safe