RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 19-10-2010 06:55 PM

cuddles all. thanks mark and bunnymaz for the hugs.
sorry i never replied before now, went for a long shower, to try and came me down a bit. then had to head out to pay bills. my heads a bit off a mess tonight.just want to hide, and shut out the world. =[

nicole94 19-10-2010 06:56 PM

*cuddles jill* sorry, cant really offer much more than that tonight :(

PoisonedApple 19-10-2010 06:58 PM

the dimple piercings, mark?

her going to a&e wouldn't hurt but at this point i don't know that they can do something other than check how much damage was done, nicole.

PoisonedApple 19-10-2010 06:59 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : dimple piercings
http://tattoo.about.com/od/bodypiercingforbeginners/g/pguide_cheek.htm

there's also anti-eyebrow piercings that are on the cheekbone typically.

Doikers 19-10-2010 07:09 PM

Yes Nicole I think your friend should go and get her system checked out , whatever she took will be through her system by now but her liver or other insides could be damaged so I think she should err on the side of caution .

Doikers 19-10-2010 07:12 PM

Yes Crimson !!! Those exact piercings , I've not seen them before .Thanks for the link :

PoisonedApple 19-10-2010 07:14 PM

No problem :D glad I could help

TheSuffererComplex 19-10-2010 07:24 PM

*cuddles everyone* yeah i wish I wasn't so hard on myself. I got a date tonight though so it makes this week better even though I have so much work due.

Doikers 19-10-2010 07:27 PM

Good luck on your date Josh :) Is the guy on the right of your sig the (Name escapes me right now) Lead Singer of Bullet for my valentine?

TheSuffererComplex 19-10-2010 07:30 PM

Matt Tuck. And yes, thats his band. Awesome band. New CD was killer.
Thanks, I hope it goes well i really like this girl =]

SoMuchMore 19-10-2010 07:53 PM

ward is moving faster again... which is good! but i can't seem to keep up right now.

*hugs everyone* my PM box is open if anyone needs to talk.

Doikers 19-10-2010 07:55 PM

*Huggles Laura*

SoMuchMore 19-10-2010 07:59 PM

*hugs mark* how are you? This was like 3 pages ago but, Im sorry that your meds keep getting messed up all the time. Thats so ridiculous and puts extra stress on you that you don't need.

Doikers 19-10-2010 08:10 PM

*Hugs Laura* Well I went to the pharmacy and asked if they had any meds for me and .........yes! they did , so someone put in for my meds but it wasn't me hmmmm I'm still feeling okay which is weird when I've felt crap for so long.
How are you Laura?

SoMuchMore 19-10-2010 08:15 PM

hmm.. well at least you got your meds.. did maybe one of your doctors call it in? I'm glad you are feeling okay, hold onto that feeling!

I wish I was feeling better than I am. I'm feeling kinda hopeless about the future, which is totally the wrong attitude to have. I guess i'm just worried that my plans for after graduation won't work out the way I want them too... Just thinking a lot about this stuff i guess as I made my appointment for my last uni adviser meeting yesterday.

Doikers 19-10-2010 08:25 PM

I think it must have been my Psych Dr calling it through , at least I got my meds yes .
Quote:

I'm feeling kinda hopeless about the future, which is totally the wrong attitude to have.
^^^ I've been feeling hopeless about my furture a lot too , I don't think it's a matter of your attitude though Laura , It's the way you feel and you shoulden't be too hard on yourself about it , Hmm I mean that to sound comforting and well.....to let you know you're not alone, I hope it comes over as such

SoMuchMore 19-10-2010 08:41 PM

I know what you mean Mark. I'm sorry you're feeling hopeless as well. I just feel like i won't ever be the person that I picture in my head. Or that moving next august will not be all that I need it to be. I always hold onto things that fall through far too easily. I dunno... I describe the feeling as an "impending sense of doom" to people who ask about it. But its probably just because its all unknown right now i guess.

Sorry, this probably doesnt make sense at all.

Doikers 19-10-2010 08:46 PM

It makes scary amount of sense Laura , I'm worried ....well worried is the wrong word , downright frightened by the future , about housing and meds and my mental health and not being that "Person in my head"

On a different and slightly selfish note I'd just like to say as of tonight I've gone 2 whole days S.I. free :)

SoMuchMore 19-10-2010 08:55 PM

*hugs mark* great job!!!! :-)

a lot of people worry about the future though right? i mean i would think this is at least a semi-normal thing... i hope. Anyway, while i do have this "impending sense of doom" feeling, I also am still holding onto the hope that it could be better. I mean you always hear those stories of people's lives who turned out amazing. I want to feel amazing. I want you and everyone else in here to feel amazing as well.

PoisonedApple 19-10-2010 09:01 PM

congrats mark :D