RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 05-01-2009 04:39 AM

I know that you are hurting Dayna. If I could I would take that internal pain and mental anguish away. I regret that all I can offer is a listening and understanding ear. I'm afraid that I'm not good at offerring support but darl, I care and will be here for you in any way that I can. *cuddles you tight*

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 04:44 AM

You are not crap. The person I have met on this site apears to me as a true honest person who doesn't back down when things get tough. You are strong and supportive when others need help and support.:Halo: You are an angel at heart. *Hugs*

Damnation. 05-01-2009 04:47 AM

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate all this *hugs you both back tightly*

The conversation's moved on a bit now...I think I feel a little better, but I'm still far from great

Kahlia1981 05-01-2009 04:50 AM

Perhaps it's time to find any positives that you can in the situation ... any good feelings et cetera. Always here for you Dayna.

Damnation. 05-01-2009 04:53 AM

He does still love me. But he's got a lot of stress on, he's confused, he's worried..

...But he said he still loves me. Even if he's got to sort through his head at some point ._.

Kahlia1981 05-01-2009 05:17 AM

Dayna, I'm glad. Hang in there ...

Damnation. 05-01-2009 05:22 AM

I am. My mood is yo-yoing fairly badly at the moment, but I'm safe

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 05:23 AM

Sorry Dayna if I could offer advice on that I woul but I have really bad luck when it comes to love sorry. *Safe and suportive hugs*.

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 05:24 AM

Sorry Dayna if I could offer advice on that I woul but I have really bad luck when it comes to love sorry. *Safe and suportive hugs*. My internet is driving

Damnation. 05-01-2009 05:26 AM

It seems I do too! I really thought things would work out with him, but I guess I can't truly stop worrying until he's had time to sort his mind out

Kahlia1981 05-01-2009 05:30 AM

Can I just say ... Ahhh, men! *throws hands up in the air*

Damnation. 05-01-2009 05:30 AM

Lmao. I agree XD

Snuffles 05-01-2009 07:08 AM

ohh..... nothing... to whoever asked before.... I guess...

*shrugs*

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 07:52 AM

*Sneaks out of denial tent and hugs Katie tightly*

I agree with the whole men are frustraiting kahlia. *Hugs*

Just don't loose hope Dayna *hugs*

*Hugs to all who need/want/accept them. Sneaks back into denial tent*

MammaMia 05-01-2009 08:48 AM

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold :(

But we have snow :D :D :D :D

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 09:50 AM

*Pokes head out of denial tent* Cool snow, never seen it. Wish I could. Hope you are having fun in the snow Helen. *Pops back into the denial tent leaving hugs and hot chocolate for all*:wow:

ravynsoul 05-01-2009 11:14 AM

*Hugs all*

Katrica - Hi, nice to meet you! How are things going today?

Nicole - *offers lots and lots of hugs* Don't have much to offer now, but I'm listening.

Katie - How are you doing now?

Dayna - from reading here, it looks like you had a conversation with your friend... how are you feeling now? *hugs*

Emma - *cuddles* What's wrong Emma?

Kahlia - how are you feeling today?

Helen - Snow! sweet :) How much snow do you have?

zowie 05-01-2009 11:54 AM

*Hugs Dayna* How are you feeling at the moment?

Gee it's been busy in here, feel like I've missed loads :P

My friend finally replied to one of my texts. On new years day she replied with a snide comment about how I didn't help enough to clean up the sick.
She's replied to tell me she can't come out with me. She avoided my phone calls on Saturday night, and I know she did because I phoned her three times and when I asked my mate to phone her she answered straight away.
I think she didn't come out because I was there. There was a pause in the conversation where my other mate said 'uh yeah she is, there's a bunch of us here' and then she said she wasn't coming. Can't help but think she'd said 'is Arwen there?'

Sigh.

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 11:55 AM

*Hugs ravyn back* Thank you:Wink:

Zowie am sorry your friend is treating you like this. *hugs*

Accidentally Abstract 05-01-2009 03:26 PM

I'm in one of those 'states' where all I feel like doing is lying in bed.
I've got a few things which need doing, but all I feel like doing is lying here.
It's also all I've done today so far. =\

Love & hugs to all. x