RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 25-01-2011 10:22 PM

It made me smile too :) It's sad that it was the hightlight of my day. I am currently sat here with Billy the Hole Punch :)

Billy! 25-01-2011 10:23 PM

I'm tired and really uncomfortable :(

FlyingNy 25-01-2011 10:41 PM

Why you uncomfortable Charlie?

SparkleKitten 25-01-2011 10:55 PM

*cuddles Ward* had a stressful trip out this evening, started another row. Why can't I just be in a hospital or something so I wouldn't keep upsetting everyone...

shadowedsoul 25-01-2011 11:08 PM

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

FlyingNy 26-01-2011 12:08 AM

*Hugs Sarah* It's not your fault my dear, some people just don't understand. I get rows all the time because no one really gets me, they don't understand when I'm cold, when I can't put all the effort in I should, when I snap or push them away. I sometimes even pick fights, partly because I want to let go of some anger and partly because something inside me is hoping someone will realise what I'm doing and ask what's wrong, but it doesn't happen like that. I've realised you can be as cold and bitchy as you like, but you can't ever expect anyone to see what goes on inside because they won't.

*Hugs Jill* What's the matter sweetie?

shadowedsoul 26-01-2011 12:16 AM

my mum is being an ass, just had enough of all this crap. want out dont care anymore

frenchhorn 26-01-2011 12:18 AM

*hgs Lia, Charlie, Mark, Sarah, Jess and Claire*

Lia I love the story about Billy :)

I've just restarted back on my meds after being off them for a month and my god I had forgotten how bad the side effects are, I feel so ill suddenly

FlyingNy 26-01-2011 12:29 AM

*Hugs Oliver* I'm glad Billy brought smiles to so many people :) I hope you feel better soon. But I guess it's worth it if the meds help you.

Please hold on Jill, things get better eventually. Helen is an example. She left us because she knew she'd be alright on her own, and one day that's going to be us.

shadowedsoul 26-01-2011 12:58 AM

hmm thanks lia

one_step_closer 26-01-2011 01:55 AM

I'm the first person to post today. :P

Kahlia1981 26-01-2011 03:16 AM

*huggles all*

sorry ... need to rant
The following content has been hidden - Reason : long rant at housemate
my housemate is really pissing me off at the moment. just as an example of why: we had a whole stack of washing up sitting on the side of the sink last night and he stopped me from doing it because he said that he would do it. he didn't do it before we went to bed last night and *promised* me that he would do it this morning. now i didn't sleep a wink last night. i had a really bad night and couldn't get off to sleep and he slept the night through. so this morning he wakes up and we had our morning coffee and then he crashes out on the couch!! we had to reuse dirty cups and move a whole lot of crap to even have the coffee in the first place, but he just ignored it. oh, he did walk down to the shops to pick up the paper ... i forgot that. but when he got home he just lay down on the sofa and went to sleep. i ended up having to wash the dishes because i wanted to take my morning meds before this afternoon (he just woke up and i had to get him to take his morning meds - it's now just after midday). the big reason it pisses me off is that every time he says he will do the washing up in the morning i end up doing it because he "forgets" or just crashes out and falls asleep on the sofa. we have a rule "he/she who cooks does not clean up" .... but it only seems to apply to him. if he cooks i was up. if i cook i end up cleaning up. but the bit that *really* gets my goat is that if i tried to leave it he would get shitty at me and start bitching that i don't do *anything* around the house, and start telling me that this is a shared house and we have to share the work, which starts off a two hour lecture. Grrrrrrrr

so, so, so, sorry about that. just really needed to get it out. it's been bugging me for a while. i love my housemate, i really do. but sometimes he can just be so ......... inconsiderate maybe? i don't know what it is. it can be a bit of a "one rule for you and one rule for me" type situation. i do realise he is having medication troubles, but he won't see the doctor about them, so what am i supposed to do? if he won't help himself than i certainly can't help him. *sigh*

meh. just plain over it.

SoMuchMore 26-01-2011 09:07 AM

*hugs everyone*

spent... emotionally spent.

xxjuliexx 26-01-2011 10:22 AM

*sits and looks around*

Doikers 26-01-2011 12:09 PM

*Hugs Lia*
*Hugs Charlie*
*Hugs Sarah*
*Hugs Jill*
*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Lindsay*
*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you are having housmate issues :S
*Hugs Laura* I'm sorry you're spent hun :(
*Hugs Amy*

How is everyone?

Why can't I get up earlier? , I was in bed 13 hours last night and alsleep most of it , Depression , sedating meds , sigh.....probably just lazy...:S

one_step_closer 26-01-2011 01:40 PM

I know what you mean, Mark. I'm usually in bed for about 15 hours.

Doikers 26-01-2011 02:12 PM

I got a text as soon as I put on my phone , from Hannah L asking if it was possible to meet up this morning for coffee as she was so anxious. So naturally I said yes and went out and met up with her and we had drinks and I like to think I helped calm her as well as some Loraz she had taken but she seemed calmer when we went to our respective flats, she said so . I even cancelled meeting my Housing support worker so I could meet her , he would have been here now had I not cancelled but we end up talking crap whenever we meet , Everyone in the building is nice and/or quiet and I'm not having issues with the flat itself and it winds me up he stays for an hour every week just talking about rubbish, he could be in and out in 10 -15 minutes but insists in dredging up my hospital stays and such if he can't think what to talk about .. anyhow , tangent and mini rant over :)

*Hugs Lindsay*

shadowedsoul 26-01-2011 06:28 PM

hugs everyone.

Doikers 26-01-2011 06:37 PM

*Hugs Jill*

frenchhorn 26-01-2011 07:51 PM

*hugs all*

I feel soooooooooooo ill from these side effects, even worse than before.
But when I got home today there was a letter waiting for me telling me that I havemy first apointment at the Charring Cross gender identity clinic on 27th June. OK its a long way off and I have been waiting a year now, so I guess 5 months isn't tooooooooo long.