RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~Kaytee~ 06-09-2010 11:11 AM

*hugs Lindsay* sorry, im really crap for support atm.. please try take care of yourself though, as Mark said, you can get through this without harming yourself. we're all here xx

The One Who 06-09-2010 11:42 AM

*hugs everyone*

I am feeling really unsafe right now :(

Doikers 06-09-2010 11:45 AM

*Hugs Claire* I'm sorry you feel unsafe , has anything specific triggered you to feel this way ?

The One Who 06-09-2010 11:46 AM

My dad isn't well, and I don't know how to cope :( it's a bit pathetic but I don't really care right now.

Doikers 06-09-2010 11:51 AM

It's not pathetic Claire , it's hard when people we care about are sick :S

The One Who 06-09-2010 11:53 AM

It just feels like I never get a break. It is always one thing to another thing to another thing. I'm tired of it now.

Doikers 06-09-2010 11:57 AM

*Hugs Claire* I'm sorry you are not getting a a break , I'm sorry but my tenancy review starts in 3 minutes I have to log off a bit , Hang in there .

The One Who 06-09-2010 12:00 PM

*hugs* Thanks. I hope it goes well for you.

one_step_closer 06-09-2010 12:02 PM

I'm here if you want to talk, Claire. I remember when my Dad got ill I was really worried and was fed up of bad things always happening to me. It's hard, but you can get through this safely.

The One Who 06-09-2010 12:04 PM

Thanks Lindsay. I hope I can.

one_step_closer 06-09-2010 12:17 PM

How might you help yourself through this difficult time?

The One Who 06-09-2010 12:22 PM

I really don't know. I think I'm going to stay with a friend for a couple of days, just to get away from things. I know that will make it harder to come back though, it always does. But it should help me relax for a while at least.

CrazyHayley 06-09-2010 12:27 PM

I spy a lindsay! *huggles!* sorry to read bout your trip to hospital last night and being triggered.

Hello Claire! *huggles* I do believe we've not met! But I'm an old regular in here, apart from the fact that I was doing well so I was less regular, and then when I needed to get online cos things were crazy I had no time to and was then too unwell to, and then I had a 2week holiday and then I moved flat and had no internet til now! *deep breath to recover!* So yes, Hello and I'm sorry to hear that you're dad is unwell and you're finding it difficult to cope. I wish I had words of wisdom for you but all I can manage at the moment is an extra huggle *huggles Claire again*

A HUGE thank-you to all of you who signed my moving in card - it was sooo thoughtful of Mark to organise and for you all to take part. I had to fight back happy tears. Things are still hetic at the moment with appointments and things to do everyday :( I'm surviving on proplus and extra painkillers which both I seem to be getting a tolerance for now which really isn't good. I just need everything to get sorted so I can spend a week in bed, on ryl and WoW and get back to 'normal' before Eoghan deploys to Afghan. He doesn't need his last weeks with me being an anxious stressed out mess!

Anyhoo, will try and check back later, but I've a million things to do that I really don't want to...well ok, not a million, but it feels like it. Better do them, as they won't go away....

*goes out to smoking shelter first for a fag*
"oh puppy sinclair! You coming to play in the garden?"

The One Who 06-09-2010 12:30 PM

Hi Hayley, thanks for the welcome and for the hugs! Things are sounding pretty hectic for you, but they'll calm down eventually.

CrazyHayley 06-09-2010 12:38 PM

*sprays self with pretty smelling stuff so as to not stink of fags*

Claire - you're right, things will calm down, I have to keep focused to get things done so to achieve the calm! Oh and I like what your sig. says - very true.

*toddles around ward, checking all the hiding places, holes, corners, padded cell, denial tent and anywhere else she can find to go about giving huggles to all her fellow wardies who she has missed so much*

one_step_closer 06-09-2010 01:00 PM

*huge hugs for Hayley*

Doikers 06-09-2010 01:03 PM

EEEP! *Hugs Hayley* Welcome back online :)

RYUU 06-09-2010 01:22 PM

* hugs everyone * hearing voices feel unsafe

Doikers 06-09-2010 01:24 PM

*Hugs Reaper* What could you do to not hear the voices , could you perhaps put on some loud music ?

Kahlia1981 06-09-2010 01:25 PM

*huggles all*
Went somewhere I thought I'd be happy now all gone it's all bad gone crazy bad urgy bad