RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 02:29 AM

awww yesh the Virtual Camp is a loverly environment
*pokes in Denial Tent and waves to Emm and Helen*
*offers Halie Marie and Alexx sticks to roast marshmallows*
*decides to make another campfire*

chestnuts roasting on an open fire
lalalalaalaa
oooh i shall roast chestnuts!!!
WHO WANTS TO ROAST CHESTNUTS!?!?

Small_Black_Flower 11-03-2008 02:31 AM

Ooo Me For Roast Chestnuts!!
I got some hot chocolate too..who wants some?
*waves back at Callie*

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 02:53 AM

*restarts the fire so Callie has something to poke at, hands Alexx a stuffed lamb -my stuffed toy of choice- and a box of tissues, pours herself some tea and wraps up more securely in her blanket*
Alex you won't be in the way, we take everyone :-).
Callie, I am SO sorry sweetie *hugs* who gives a flying f**k whether or not they've got 'experience' with SI? I mean, sure it would be nice but for heaven sake do some Journal research for crying out loud!! Besides, how in the world do you get experience with something like that if you don't bother to treat someone with that issue?!
*that was what I like to call RYL Twin righteous anger, lol*
*drops a kiss on Helens cheek* I hope you manage some good quality rest luv.

I've never roasted chestnuts... What do they taste like?

*accepts some popcorn from Emm, some cocoa from Callie (mmm popcorn and cocoa), drops another kiss on Helens cheek as she sleeps, and settles back in her corner for the night*

Jetforce 11-03-2008 02:57 AM

*waves hello to ally*

How r u today?

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 03:05 AM

****, crap, ****, bollocks, wank!!!

GRAPHIC SI TRIG POSS:

I have gone out, got pretty drunk although for once seems right leverl of drunk- contentish drunk. BUT have accidentally smacked wrist- got home and a cut which should have steri stripped/possibly had stitched and was infected has exploded pretty much- like double width, sore, orangey yellow crap leaked everywhere and smells. SO i know it is infected but instead of thinking oh I should get it checked out (which I will on wednesday don't worry) I am thinking how it ****s up cutting on that wrist till it's healed. Damn thats ****ed up.

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 03:08 AM

weee yay more campfire!
*sits with Alyssa and roasts chestnuts with Emm*
*waves hello to Jeremy*

haha thanks missy RYL twin
i am just as baffled as you
am really beginning to think i am cursed and am wondering if it is me not them lol
how was your appt? seriously enjoy this therapy while you have it because apparently therapists actually dont want to practice therapy as much as you would think.....

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 03:10 AM

aww Emma honey
drink some water right now
go tomorrow

that is your mission and you are choosing to accept it
and then you can sit at the Virtual Campfire and rest in the Denial Tent

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 04:09 AM

*waves back*
Hi Jeremy :-) I'm alright I guess... Term break is coming up and I'm anxious about that... And I have an extra counseling session tomorrow (in addition to my regular session on Friday) in which I plan to talk about last Fridays session (and the emails from my counselor that followed) when I confessed about my last two ODs... Wow... That was a dump, sorry about that :-D

So,Jeremy, how are you?

Aww Emma, I'm sorry sweetie. Glad to hear you are going to get that cut looked at *nice, safe cuddles*

Callie, much love to you miss ryl twin. Appointment is tomorrow, I'll check back in afterward and let you know how it goes.

*hugs all that need it and then settles back in her corner for the night*

Jetforce 11-03-2008 07:07 AM

*waves hello to Callie and ally*

I could be better tbh, oh well i'll survive somehow

It's ok Ally..look after urself there xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 10:16 AM

*pokes at the fire a bit then stares blankly into it*

Can't sleep. It's 02:15 in the morning, I've got a counseling session in just under 8 hours and I don't feel even close to sleep... Made some hot cocoa with warm milk instead od water... Hoping that'll help some...
*sigh*
In the mean time I've pulled out the Greys Anatomy lol

MammaMia 11-03-2008 10:30 AM

Thanks guys :]

I got lots of sleep but feel like I can't wake grrr.

Plus I have a stuipd sore throat again =[

Don't want to go to college, first lesson will be **** and then the second lesson, will be possibly worse- my enabler (helper) aint even going to be helping me all week. Arrrrgh. I'll be fine, I know, but still =[

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 10:42 AM

*hugs Helen*
You can do it sweetie... One small step at a time and before you know it you'll be done for the day.
*wanders back to her corner to give sleep a try again*

MammaMia 11-03-2008 11:13 AM

Thank you :)

But I really don't want to go, oh well =[

effervescence 11-03-2008 11:17 AM

argh it's night-time again. why is everything so much harder at night?
only plus i can think of is getting hair cut tomorrow but im being a model (so dont hav to pay) so not sure what she'll do....might look awful :s

effervescence 11-03-2008 11:19 AM

hey helen,
u can do it, i woke up this moring knowing uni wld be bad today but i got through it. jst remember, baby steps, u can do it :)

MammaMia 11-03-2008 11:26 AM

Thanks guys :]

Better go and have a shower...

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 12:06 PM

I suck... I had a cut that wasn't healing like I wanted it to... So I figured it open it up again and try and stitch it myself... But the needles too big and not sharp enough... And I should probably go get it stitched... But my last experience wasn't a good one :crying:

*curls up in her corner because she's an idiot and because she can't sleep*

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 12:16 PM

*hugs you Ally* Go and get it seen to sweetheart and please don't stitch it yourself cos it could be really nasty if you do. Just imagine you are in the denial tent if anyone if mean to you at A+E. xx

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 12:46 PM

And I hope you don't Helen. You are too special for something like that to happen :) I hope college isn't as bad as you think it will be. Thinking of you! xx

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 12:59 PM

Helen hunni, please take care
*snuggles*

Emma, thanks... I go to the uni health center and they know me there... Makes things worse... And then they make me see my counselor before I leave *roll eyes here*... I'm so stupid