RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 27-09-2010 02:03 AM

sorry all of us seem to be having a rough time atm =\

*group hugs for anyone who wants to join in*
will do individuals tomorrow.
love you guys <3

Scarletdreamer 27-09-2010 02:14 AM

*sighs, hides in the warren, & curls up to sleep...* :(

shadowedsoul 27-09-2010 02:47 AM

Tiptoes into the warren,finds April and gives her a big bear hugs. Gently so not to wake her up. =p. Stay safe April <3

MedicAsh 27-09-2010 05:43 AM

*checks in for a while*
*hides in the corner under her soft blankie*

Doikers 27-09-2010 11:03 AM

*Group Hugs*

Hi QueenMedic , I'm Mark :)

MedicAsh 27-09-2010 11:37 AM

Hi Mark, I am Ash (or Ashley)

*group hugs*

shadowedsoul 27-09-2010 12:28 PM

Cuddles all, then goes into a corner and hides under a blanket. Sorry guys.

shadowedsoul 27-09-2010 01:37 PM

Sorry for double posting feeling unsafe and triggered. Just want to hide. Sorry for being a pain.

Doikers 27-09-2010 01:41 PM

*Hugs Jill Tons*

I've just had a letter from the Houseing Benefit people , I've been picked out by the new government scheme to be checked on for my benefits , I'm stressed now , It makes me feel like I'm cheating the system even though I know I'm not and they say in the letter that they can take away my Housing Beneifts !! I need them for rent :S Triggered , stressed , Headache , Don't need this........

Kahlia1981 27-09-2010 03:03 PM

*hugs all ward mates*

*waves at Ash* Hi, I'm Kahlia. Welcome to the ward. We're a pretty friendly bunch of people and it can move incredibly fast around here. I hope you can find whatever you need whether that be someone to listen to you or some cyber hugs from all around the world. :-)

I'm jumping online to quickly let you all know that my computer is basically out of commission. It's going to take a AU$900 rebuild to "fix" the problem because the component which requires replacing means that the three biggest integral parts of the computer (motherboard, CPU and RAM) all need to be replaced. Of course I now have to come up with the money so my housemate has allowed me to share his computer until the parts can be ordered and fitted.

The upshot of this is that I won't have as much access to the computer as I would like to or am used to and that will cause me some serious grief, but it is better that destroying the "old" components. You can rest assured I will be thinking of all of you and wondering how things are going for you all.

*finds and pats Puppy SinClair and leaves hugs, stuffed animals and safe love and care packages on the table for everyone to find*

Doikers 27-09-2010 03:08 PM

Oh NO! Kahlia , Eep , I'm sorry about your computer , I will be thinking of you even though you can't get online as much *Hugs* It's nice of your Flat Mate to share though :)

shadowedsoul 27-09-2010 03:38 PM

Can't do this, stressed, and very triggered, damn it I need to want to hurt. My head is such a mess today, can't keep it straight.

risenfromperdition 27-09-2010 04:03 PM

*hugs everyone*

hope you sleeped good april <3

good luck with the housing benefits thingy mark- im sure if they know you need it for rent and whatnot you'll be fine, and you;re not cheating the system

*hugs shadowed [god my memory needs to stop f*cking me about... i cant remember your name =\]* you CAN do this, here if wanna talk :)

kahlia, sucks bout your comptuer =[

*curls up in corner* ergh, had breakfast. full =[ dont liiike =\

misskitty112 27-09-2010 04:46 PM

*hugs Ash* Heyyy. I'm Felicia.
*Hugs Mark* I'm sorry you're triggered.
*hugs Kahlia* That sucks about your computer. I hope you can get it fixed soon
*hugs Jill*
*Hugs Heather*

I hate school. My professor likes my thesis for my Chaucer paper. Hates the way I supported it. So... I have to rewrite six pages. plus my other work, plus Banned Book week.

one_step_closer 27-09-2010 05:25 PM

*hugs everyone*

My brother was over visiting this weekend so I have been kept distracted. I'm scared of what's going to happen now he's gone.

Doikers 27-09-2010 05:40 PM

*Hugs Jill* Talk to us if you feel triggered , it might help :)

*Hugs Felicia* I'm sorry you dislike school , Do you like some parts of it ? you could focus on them ?

shadowedsoul 27-09-2010 05:52 PM

Erm I ended up hurting, my nuckles are killing me. Really want to do worse, sod it.

RYUU 27-09-2010 05:56 PM

*hugs everyone*
I spoke to my cpn i lied and told him that everything was fine but it isnt the devil is stronger he wants me to die am scared am going to do something bad

one_step_closer 27-09-2010 06:01 PM

Jill, please try not to hurt yourself more. We are here for you.

RYUU, can you speak to your CPN again and be honest with him?

Scarletdreamer 27-09-2010 06:02 PM

Good morning/afternoon/evening, whatever it is where you are. :) And sorry, no indivs again at the moment... :( But welcome, Ashley, I'm April. Nice to see another new face around here. As Kahlia said, we're a friendly, chatty, supportive group of people... but the ward can move quite quickly at times so don't worry if you can't really keep up all that well, especially at first. :)

Totally made a mess of today by not getting up until 8:45am... that's SUPER SUPER LATE for me and now I feel like I've wrecked the day. I am officially stupid.

I have to leave to go to my nutritionist's in a bit. **** that. I really really do NOT want to go. She says that I "don't emote well" - i.e., show emotions, I guess? bleh, it's just that I feel like I have to wear a mask around her 'cause I don't know her very well at all!!! - and I really don't want to go!!!!! *whinges* Heh. I know, I know, I should just SHADDUP and be thankful that I can see a nutritionist etc. But... well, okay fine, I'll shut up. :'( About that anyway.

Ugh. I can't believe I'm still tired!!! after almost exactly 12 hours of sleep. :-S Really need to start setting my alarm for 6:30ish. :( Can't be letting myself sleep so damn much.

*hides in the warren again after glomping Lia, Ryuu, and Jill* <3