RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 12-09-2010 11:48 PM

Sleep well Sarah, I'll be heading to bed (well sleep, since I am in bed) very shortly :)

I spy Oliver *cuddles* How you doing?

shadowedsoul 12-09-2010 11:59 PM

Cuddles all. Sneaks in curls up under some blankets on the floor. I hurt, I hurt , I hurt.

MammaMia 13-09-2010 12:05 AM

Why do you hurt Jill? Talk to us? *cuddles*

SoMuchMore 13-09-2010 12:12 AM

*cuddles everyone tight*

can i have cuddles back please? sorry to ask for them.

MammaMia 13-09-2010 12:14 AM

You don't need to apologise for asking *cuddles you tight* Do you want to talk about anything hun?

shadowedsoul 13-09-2010 12:25 AM

Erm tried to do something stuiped, now my neck hurts. Hides back under blanket. Sorry

Kahlia1981 13-09-2010 12:27 AM

*cuddles all*

Sorry for the lack of individuals, and my disappearance. I haven't really been on much since Friday and it's now Monday morning. Been trying to get myself back together after going with my housemate up to the hospital.

For anyone that asked: He is fine - looks like he had a migraine because the treatment for that got his pain back to something manageable and he managed to sleep... For most of the next few days.

As for me: I've been sleeping quite a bit as well. Struggling to keep on top of things, but I do have a nasty chest infection that I'm also struggling to keep on top of. My anorexic mindset is tending to win and I'm not even sure that I want it to lose, and I'm struggling with urges (SI and suicide). But I guess that it will all work itself out.

Just got to hold on because it can't rain all the time, right??

*leaves stuffed animals, cuddles and safe care packages for all then bunkers down in the warren somewhere invisible*

misskitty112 13-09-2010 02:58 AM

*cuddles Laura and Kahlia*

I'm sorry I can't do more, I'm tired and low on words.

Kahlia1981 13-09-2010 03:53 AM

*cuddles Felicia back*

Shaughnessy 13-09-2010 06:47 AM

Checking in until I get through therapy on Tuesday..

I'm scared...there's so much that seems to be hanging on this appointment (even though I know logically it's not half as dire as I think it is, I've been reassured by *countless* people that my job is still not in danger, but it feels like it's hanging in the balance...and I love it so much and I do NOT want to lose it because of THIS....and I want to get better but but..

I'm scared...I'm so totally irrationally scared...

Walks over to her favourite bean bag, curls up and tries to think

xxjuliexx 13-09-2010 07:08 AM

*sniffles* just got in trouble

Kahlia1981 13-09-2010 07:12 AM

*offers Amy tissues* You okay sweetpea?

xxjuliexx 13-09-2010 07:19 AM

julies daddy always yelling about stuff

Kahlia1981 13-09-2010 08:05 AM

Sorry to hear that Amy. Are you and Julie okay? Can I give/offer you a hug?

one_step_closer 13-09-2010 08:51 AM

I'm here if anyone needs to talk.

Doikers 13-09-2010 08:57 AM

*Hugs Amy*

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Jill*

*Special Hugs Laura*

*Hugs RYUU*

*Hugs Shaughnessy*

I'm back at home now :S it was fun being around my family but 4 nights is pushing my limits , I'm so dissapointed I didn't get to meet up with my best friend and give her her birthday presants but I'll give them to her when we meet next. I hope everyone is doing okay this morning / Afternoon / evening :)

one_step_closer 13-09-2010 09:04 AM

*hugs Mark* I know what you mean about being around family for a long-ish period of time.

I so can't be bothered with life any more. Daily tasks push me to my limit an dI have so much to do today: take my car to the garage, meet with my support worker to go to the gym, get my stitches taken out, pick up my car. And hidden in all of this is just another day. I'm sick of every day being just another day. I need friends and family but no one is around and my social anxiety makes it hard to communicate. I'm also scared about getting my stitches out because they are the only thing that is stopping me from self harming.

Doikers 13-09-2010 09:10 AM

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm sorry your day seems so overwhelming , Please try not to self harm once you have your stitches out , You are stronger than you give yourself credit for and you are worth so much more :) I hope your day goe's well Lindsay .

My day is busy to , At 10.10am I have to have Lithium bloods taken as my levels were the highest they could be without being toxic last time , Then I have to pay my bills , get stuff for my brother in law to put on my sisters cake , go to the cyber cafe to find a volunteer shift then home for lunch......Then 2pm meet with my befriending for people with mental illness lady , then 3.30pm meet my nurse ,phew!!

needhelp 13-09-2010 09:15 AM

dont think i can do this anymore the urges are to strong and my will to fight has depleted... they win i lose

Doikers 13-09-2010 09:33 AM

Hi Needhelp *Waves* Please be safe , the urges are tough but they don't win ever, just a little blip and then you win for all the days you don't S.I. .
Also My Ruin fan??