RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 05-05-2010 02:02 PM

*Hugs Little Laura* Welcome to the ward , we are a friendly and supportive bunch in here :)

mouse in darkness 05-05-2010 02:03 PM

*Hugs everyone gently*

Welcome Little Laura. Sorry I am unsure as what to say but I do wish you the best of luck.

Sorry bit of a space cadet today bin staring at the monitor doin' not'ing for the last fifteen or so minutes. Not even motivated to spell right grrrr.

*Hands out cookies and milk to anyone who wants one*

Doikers 05-05-2010 02:06 PM

*hugs Mouse in Darkness* Grrrr I hate it when I can't get motivated:(

mouse in darkness 05-05-2010 02:09 PM

Thanks. Hope you is well.

Gotta go *hugs*

Scarletdreamer 05-05-2010 02:12 PM

Am so nervous... going for my internship "interview" in a matter of moments, am so scared!! :( I have no idea what to expect and I don't know if she expects a copy of my resumé or not... and as I don't have a copy available, really, then... well, she won't be getting one. :( I feel SO ****ING STUPID.

Oh well. Just had to vent, sorry... Little Laura, I promise I'm not always like this!! lol... Welcome to the ward, though, and good to see a new face - it's gotten awfully busy in here lately though, just to warn you!! :) *gentle hugs if that's okay?*

*runs off to get ready to go*

Doikers 05-05-2010 02:15 PM

Good Luck with your interview April*Sends Good Thoughts*

MammaMia 05-05-2010 02:45 PM

My invisibility clock is working well then :/

Doikers 05-05-2010 02:56 PM

Who said that!?

MammaMia 05-05-2010 02:58 PM

I did.

Doikers 05-05-2010 03:04 PM

LOL Hi Helen *Hugs* How are you?

MammaMia 05-05-2010 03:14 PM

Glad you think it's funny because I don't :S Maybe I'm overreacting. *hugs Mark*

I'm worried sick about money, I have no job, am waiting for my JSA to come through. I don't know how to pay for 2 things within days of each other. Plus I am so low and feel under so much pressure....

Doikers 05-05-2010 03:19 PM

Oh Helen I didn't mean to Laugh at you , Sorry :( *Hugs Helen* It sucks being under so much pressure financially so I can empathise . As for feeling low , well thats just awful on it's own * Makes Helen some hot Choccy*

MammaMia 05-05-2010 03:23 PM

Thanks Mark.

I'm sat here crying my eyes out, I can't cope with all this.

Doikers 05-05-2010 03:27 PM

*Lends Helen shoulder to cry on*
Sorry , I wish I could make it better for you , but I'm here if you need me to listen , you can post here or PM if you feel more comfy with that , I'm honestly no good at advice but I try.

MammaMia 05-05-2010 03:28 PM

Thanks Mark.

Wish this would just go away :'(

CrazyHayley 05-05-2010 04:10 PM

*paces up and down the common room*

I'm so so sorry guys I've not been in here, I've been hiding since I left for my phonecalls 20pages ago, and please forgive me for not catching up with you all but I don't think my brain can take it. PMDD really bad. So so stupid - I was so busy at the doctors getting them to agree to put me back on the injection that I forgot to get them to give me the progesterone tablets to help me through this cycle....arrghhh....so I'm left to my imbalances doing whatever the hell they like! Eek!

Earlier on I was thinking I'm going to go and buy and apple and eat it. Not too irrational right?! Nothing bad in that thought....except I'm bloody allergic to apples!!! I made it to 10months SI free, but if I ate an apple on purpose, would that still count as self harm?....maybe I'm not allergic anymore, or not as bad, it would be like an experiement!

*paces pondering whether to go out for an apple or not*

*stops pacing to give everyone a super duper huggle*

*continues pacing*

Doikers 05-05-2010 04:14 PM

NO! No Apples for Hayley , * Hands Hayley a Bananna* eat this . *hugs Hayley loads*

CrazyHayley 05-05-2010 04:22 PM

*munches on banana* thanks Mark *huggles tightly back*....I'm still tempted by an apple though. I'm in pain and I haven't taken my pain meds...how messed up is that?! arrghhh....
I'm trying to read back over the pages I've missed to keep my thoughts on things other than my stupid self and wanting apples!

Doikers 05-05-2010 04:25 PM

Hayley , go take your pain meds ok? you don't want to be in pain . Can you get a late persrciption for some progesterone from your Dr? maybe it would help some?

CrazyHayley 05-05-2010 04:33 PM

If I could be arsed to get off my...well....arse! - then I may take my pain meds. As for going to get the progesterone, I'd have to phone up at 8am in the morning to get an emergency appointment to see a GP to get it prescribed. They don't give me tablets without seeing me due to my previous OD and recent SU thoughts. The last time I asked, they accused me of drug seeking behaviour 'cos apparently I wasn't due whatever drug is was yet, but I didn't have any left, so something went wrong....*rants*

Anyhoo.....thanks for caring. What's been going on with you today? You ok?