RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 04-04-2010 02:46 PM

*cuddles Nicole lots*

So sick of this. Now I have to go out soon. I can't :(

nicole94 04-04-2010 02:56 PM

*cuddles helen tight* whats up hun? why do you feel like you cant go out? is there any way you can avoid it?

MammaMia 04-04-2010 03:01 PM

*cuddles Nicole tight* No I can't avoid it. I want to try haha stuipd. Really struggling.

nicole94 04-04-2010 03:07 PM

*hugs* aaw. where you gotta go if you dont mind me asking? maybe you can just try and pretend you're still at home?

Scarletdreamer 04-04-2010 03:59 PM

Urgh hello everyone... *waves & cuddles*

Am feeling like proper **** right now... can't focus worth anything. Just want to die. Am so sick of this. I don't know, am so over it. And I just found out that a friend of mine is doing something that REALLY is a pet peeve of mine (won't mention it here) and it goes against our morals and... it's just upsetting. :( I hope that makes sense. I really don't think it's the right thing for her to be doing right now but she thinks it is and I'm not going to start up an argument over it. :(

How I ****ing HATE life. :crying:

nicole94 04-04-2010 04:07 PM

*hugs april* aaw hun. sorry you're feeling so crap! life wont always be like this xx

Scarletdreamer 04-04-2010 04:09 PM

*hugs Nicole back* I don't know. I honestly don't. I don't have hope for the future, not really.

Updated my r/v thread... :(

nicole94 04-04-2010 04:12 PM

i know hun, i know its hard, i have days where i cant see myself ever having a future or a job or a family, but they pass hun, really they do. *holds tightly*

Scarletdreamer 04-04-2010 05:09 PM

*cuddles* It may be true for others but I still don't have any hope... :(

I just want to escape out of this life... get away... am so sick of living.

Going to my parents' in a bit for Easter lunch... should be nice but at the same time it's like... food? I'm not hungry!! :(

*hides*

nicole94 04-04-2010 05:24 PM

*hugs* i dont know what to say :( sorry

going offline now hun. stay safe. *hugs*

MammaMia 04-04-2010 06:59 PM

*cuddles you both lots*

SoMuchMore 04-04-2010 07:15 PM

*hugs helen, april, nicole, kahlia, mark, and lindsay*

Sorry if i missed anyone.

*sit alone in dark corner*

MammaMia 04-04-2010 07:42 PM

*sits with Laura and hugs her*

Scarletdreamer 04-04-2010 09:53 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

Laura, what's up, sweetie?

Hels, what's going on?

Just got up from a quick half-hour nap... urgh. I just want to go back to sleep. :( Feel like **** and don't want tomorrow to be here so quickly.

But, to work on my senior sem paper. Don't worry, I'll be hanging about and posting when I take breaks. :)

*more cuddles*

MammaMia 04-04-2010 10:18 PM

I don't know where to begin.
How to explain.
But I do know that all this **** is too much to cope with.
I have no choice to cope somehow :'(

Scarletdreamer 04-04-2010 10:31 PM

You can cope... you'll be able to make it through, love. *gentle cuddles*

I'm fighting with this damn paper... :( I am supposed to have come up with some ADAPTIVE coping mechanisms for suicidal ideation and there is VERY VERY LITTLE literature on that... so yeah. :-/ I'm relying on using therapy as the main adaptive coping mechanism, and going into depth with that in my paper. Gahh, how I ****ing HATE this topic!!!! :crying: It's so hard... and my brain isn't working... and my husband is on WoW and I want to be as well. :(

*hides in a dark corner with her PC and stack of books and articles for her paper* :(

MammaMia 04-04-2010 10:34 PM

*cddles April* You can do this sweet, keep at it, soon be over :(

Scarletdreamer 04-04-2010 10:35 PM

*curls up next to Helen* I wish it would be... I am going to feel like such an idiot, handing in such a ****ing awful paper tomorrow... I mean, I'm not a bad writer per se, but writing under pressure just does NOT work well for me. I did start the paper sooner, but I couldn't keep up. I don't know. :(

*hides back in her corner* :crying:

MammaMia 04-04-2010 10:38 PM

I'm sure it'll get a good grade. Don't be so harsh on yourself. *curls with you and carries on crying*

SoMuchMore 04-04-2010 10:42 PM

*cuddles helen* you can make it through this. Hang in there hun.

*hugs april* Im sorry you are having such a hard time on ur paper. I hate when my brain doesnt let me do my hw very well.. it sucks.

I am not doing well at all. I don't see the point in staying where I am anymore. In the past few weeks my whole life took a turn that i never thought it would... idk how to deal... So i am doing my usual put on the happy face and pretend like everything is super fantastic, nothing bothers me... I even told some ppl that i've been in worse situations than i am in right now so dont worry i can deal... I think thats a lie... Although, maybe not.. idk... either way I am not handling life very well. *hides*