RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 05-02-2010 12:05 PM

April: I got discharged this morning because they wouldn't discharge me when I asked them to yesterday. Considering nothing had changed or was going to change, they should have just let me go. It all comes down to power over people

MammaMia 05-02-2010 01:15 PM

Bleh. Boyfriend is on his way home. He had to come sleep in my bed last night, shrugs. Our argument was pure horrible but least we sorted it =)

Feeling bit low? Worried aswell. My best friend's phone is off. So can't even ring her and accidently wake her up. Really need to talk to her. Hopefully she'll wake up soon and give us a call.

*cuddles everyone*

Kahlia, sorry you've been discharged again and nothing seems to be helping.
April, I hope you feel better soon.
Hope everyone else is feeling bit better? x

Scarletdreamer 05-02-2010 02:45 PM

*holds Kahlia gently* I understand what you mean about power, the power of the doctors etc. over the patient, right? Anyway... how are you doing? ♥

*cuddles Helen* Awh, your boyfriend only stayed for that short a time after not seeing him for so long? Glad you got the argument sorted, that's good. :) It's always best to do that shortly after an argument happens, unless tempers are too high... then take a break - a breather, lol - for a bit. Hope your best friend is okay & hope that you feel less low shortly.

*hugs Jet* How're you doing this morning?

*hides in denial tent where crying is possible for her*

MammaMia 05-02-2010 04:19 PM

Well he was here for nearly 24 hours, but yeah, he needed to get back in time for stuff tonight. Plus, he was always only stopping a few hours anyway, he only stopped party because I had an empty house and stuff. Have caught up with my best friend, infact talking to her now :)n Feeling ****.

Kahlia1981 05-02-2010 07:56 PM

Helen: I wanted to be discharged because they weren't going to do anything. They don't care about their patients, they just want the power to control other people's lives. If they changed a drug I would have stayed because I'm still not safe.

April: I'm not doing all that good. My mood is depressed and I'm still having dangerous thoughts and urges. But I'd rather be at home.

*hugs everyone then slips into the denial tent where everything is okay*

PoisonedApple 05-02-2010 10:52 PM

*hugs everyone*

april~ better than i was last night... not so stressed about finances. still kind of fed up with everything and a bit overwhelmed but i got in contact with the va center to see about getting help from there. we'll see how that goes.
hope you feel better soon and don't let the cold bug ya too much. :)

Imaginary_friend 06-02-2010 12:03 AM

*hugs kahlia* :( I'm so sorry your still feeling unsafe. If I can do anything, lemme know ok? *hands a cookie* :)

*hugs April* why you crying Hun? Wats up? *hands a cookie*

*hugs Helen and crimson* how you doing? *hands cookies*

I'm at home for a family party and it's stressful tryna hide my cuts from my parents and pretend everthings ok when it's so not. I want to let go and feel something but I'm so scared what will happen if I do. I know I could if I wanted to but I think I'd hurt myself. Or worse. And I'm scared i'd hurt someone else...:( *hides in the denial tent with teddy, blanket and more cookies for everyone*

Kahlia1981 06-02-2010 12:55 AM

Thanks Laura (friend). If I find anything any of you can do I'll let you know.

*cuddles everyone tightly and then disappears into a dark corner of the denial tent*

MammaMia 06-02-2010 02:46 AM

*curls up in a ball, cries and cries but first hugs everyone in the ward*

Kahlia1981 06-02-2010 04:58 AM

*holds Helen tight and offers tissues*

*hugs everyone then disappears back into the dark for a nice long crying session - oh why can't our hospital doctors be competent??*

Scarletdreamer 06-02-2010 04:47 PM

*needs hugs & cuddles* :crying:

Uni work is overwhelming me & I'm crying over it & my husband's unsupportive stance towards it. I was sat on the floor crying & he was on his computer chair reading, didn't even come down to give me a hug or anything. Just sat there & kept reading.

I feel like ****. I'm sick, I have so much work to do, I don't know how to do half of it, I want to go somewhere, want to do something FUN instead of feeling like crap mentally & physically... but no, have to stay home & do work. **** IT ALL!!!

I hate my life & see no reason for me to stick around.

nologola 06-02-2010 06:49 PM

*comes in, unsure, grabs and blanket and sits in the corner*

SoMuchMore 06-02-2010 08:03 PM

*cuddles laurafriend, kahlia, and helen* how r u guys doing?

*hugs april* im sorry that your husband was not supportive.. i hate my bf just ignores that im having a hard time. Hang in there though. You can do it. Uni work has to ease up eventually.. at least that is what i am hoping

*hugs nologola* (sry i dont know ur name). How r u?

Everyone here is out of town this weekend on conferences and whatnot. which sucks b/c i dont get out much as i dont have a car so its not like i can go anywhere really. I wish my stupid mind would calm just for just a few minutes and let me concentrate and relax.

Sorry i didnt reply to everyone...

Imaginary_friend 06-02-2010 09:16 PM

*hugs everyone*
aww April *hugs* there is def point you sticking around! I'm sure your husband loves you, even if he's not being too supportive atm so there's one massive reason to stuck around!! *hugs*

hey nologola :) *hands a cookie*

hmph I'm on my way back to uni. Had a really good time at the family party (apart from feeling really I'll) but I can't keep up the pretence. At least at uni people generally don't notice that I'm getting a bit out of control...argh I wanna get drunk :(

Kahlia1981 06-02-2010 10:41 PM

*hugs everyone then disappears into the denial tent to stop herself from crying yet again*

Imaginary_friend 07-02-2010 12:22 AM

*hugs Laurastar and Kahlia*
sorry can't say much more than that right now....feeling pretty crappy.
*hides in the denial tent*

Scarletdreamer 07-02-2010 12:29 AM

*holds everyone gently* Am feeling pretty crap myself so can't do individual replies at the mo - plus it's nearly time for supper/showers.

Still feel crappy, still feel ill, blah blah blah. What I have to say isn't important.

:crying:

Can I come in the denial tent again?

SoMuchMore 07-02-2010 12:47 AM

*hugs kahlia* hope you are ok.. or as ok as u can be right now.

*hugs laurafriend* glad you had a good time at ur family party thing. Hope u are alright.

April - the denial tent is always open! *cuddles* im sorry that you are feeling so poorly

*joins everyone in the denial tent* thinking thinking thinking = bad. Trying to keep distracted.

Imaginary_friend 07-02-2010 12:53 AM

*hugs April and Laura* hope you guys feel better soon :( *hugs*

i wanna go somewhere safe so i can sort my head out without having the chance to hurt myself or someone else. i need to. :(

MammaMia 07-02-2010 01:41 AM