RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 21-05-2008 12:41 AM

hahaha :P
I love that idea ^_^
You could pretend...to be me?:P

Katch 21-05-2008 12:43 AM

if i pretend to be you - will i still get the benefits of the hard work?

Detour. Derail 21-05-2008 12:44 AM

oh yes ^_^

Katch 21-05-2008 12:53 AM

well thats sorted then - Reason to believe is off to the gym on Monday - see you there... (in the mirror)
I am busting for the loo (yep I really needed to share that didn't I) and then I need to take the dogs out and do my usual star gazing ritual - which reminds me last night I was standing there watching the stars when I was suddenly aware of something running past me and it wasn't my dogs - it was a fox and it was so close - no more than a foot away - my dogs went crazy - but I thought it was pretty cool coming so close.
I shall love you and leave you and look out for you all tomorrow. Take care till then - hugs you all and heads cross legged to the door. xxx

Detour. Derail 21-05-2008 12:57 AM

hehe See ya Katch.
Take Careeeee
Alexx
xxxxx

Automatik Teknicolour 21-05-2008 01:04 AM

I'm heading off now too
Night all :-)
Stay safe, take care
xxxxx

MammaMia 21-05-2008 01:10 AM

Take care Katch & Jess.

We love you ladies <3

I am apprantly loved on here too ROFL :S

Detour. Derail 21-05-2008 01:11 AM

yes ^_^
yes you are :-D

MammaMia 21-05-2008 01:14 AM

Yeaaaah.
I'm not even going to say what I was about to say.
Faaaaaaaaaar too bitchy.
Besides, I have to remember people DO HAVE LIVES.
Like I do >.<
**** me.

I really want to cut. :crying:

Detour. Derail 21-05-2008 01:15 AM

what were you gonna say hun?
Please say strong
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Auburn Shadow 21-05-2008 01:19 AM

*curls up in a corner*

I wish it was over now. Uni, **** between my friends, all that.
:crying: :crying:

(Need to cut. But it's been so long)

*hugs everyone*

Detour. Derail 21-05-2008 01:29 AM

Hana I'm sorry you're finding it so hard right now :(
*hugs*

Auburn Shadow 21-05-2008 01:36 AM

Thanks hun. Not going to go into the details, but I'm beginning to wish I didn't care so much. It's all my fault there's all these bad nights recently though. And honestly? I don't see the point of turning up to the exam tomorrow morning. Not as if I'm going to pass it after the evening I've had.
*sigh*

MammaMia 21-05-2008 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 778551)
what were you gonna say hun?
Please say strong
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, I was going to pass comment on how if anybody cares that's why they help as much as used to or that's how come people do reply in my thread...not. But it's too bitchy and going back to last Thursday. I have to remember, people cannot be there for me 24/7, just like I know I can't be when others are struggling. You know what really makes me sad? Is the fact soooo many people are struggling....:crying: I feel completly useless at times because I have no words/don't help properly.

I'm talking utter crap again. As well as being selfish. I should be happy with what I've got.

BoundNoMore 21-05-2008 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 778393)
:O Bound By Thoughts! You're Katch's Daughter too...
Makes us RYL sisters by association ^_^

:laugh: Cool

blondiebear 21-05-2008 03:24 AM

The stuff my husband endures is real love, much better than fairy tail stuff! I once heard that love is a decision. He decides every day!

Hugs all around. Sweet dreams all! Or no dreams at all.

BoundNoMore 21-05-2008 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 778748)
The stuff my husband endures is real love, much better than fairy tail stuff! I once heard that love is a decision. He decides every day!

Same here... I don't why my hubby decides to love me through all my mess, but he does. I am scared to death that one day he will wake up and realize that he deserves better though. :sad:

~*forever_broken*~ 21-05-2008 03:58 AM

Hana, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, you've made it such a long time without cutting, hang in there sweetie, it's such an accomplishment.

Helen, sweetie, it's ok to feel left out and all. It's easy, especially when you feel crap. *snuggles* I wish I could be there for you more, for everyone, but unfortunately I've got to try and finish uni.

~*forever_broken*~ 21-05-2008 04:24 AM

Emma, luv, I am SO sorry you had such a lousy experience at A&E. I think medical professionals tend to over react because they don't understand SI and it scares them...*shrug* I don't know.*massive snuggles*

Katch, I'm gonna go Friday, always try to live up to my responsibilities/commitments. As for what I'll tell him... I don't know. I will have to write it down anyway or I won't remember it. But I don't want to tell him all this
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 778079)
Or the fact that I really thought about slitting my wrists yesterday afternoon... last night... this morning... Actually a few places I could cut and bleed out... One had been out of the question but now even that one doesn't make me blanch when I think about it... That killing myself is rather appealing... Because then not only would I be 'done' I'd be DONE

I'm afraid if I do I'll get more trouble than it's worth... I don't want to go to hospital. I can't. I can't afford it, I'm trying to finish uni (and that won't happen if I'm in hospital... Though I suppose I could get my papers written), I need to find a job and an apartment. Not to mention if I'm in hospital my family will find out, my mom will come over (blech)... Nope, don't want it. I'm starting to wish I hadn't emailed him and asked... :crying:

BoundNoMore 21-05-2008 04:31 AM

*sits in corner and sobs* I am not ok right now, and no one even seems to give a rat's ass!!! (sorry about the language)