RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 26-04-2011 01:09 PM

Thanks Lindsay *Hugs* How are you?

Louise 26-04-2011 02:24 PM

well done mark that takes a lot of courage.

frenchhorn 26-04-2011 03:20 PM

*hugs all who want hugs*

I'm all moved into my new flat and its really nice, I have lots of space.
The crisis team came to see me yesterday, they said we hae a kind of contract where I don't OD while I'm with them, sort of gives me more pressure, but I have a plan to OD next week when I am home from my parents house.

I still don't have internet in my flat yet, I'm in uni atm, but shall be sorting it ASAP.

Doikers 26-04-2011 04:30 PM

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Louise*

*Spots and Hugs Laura*

shadowedsoul 26-04-2011 06:03 PM

cuddles all, curls up into a ball.

SoMuchMore 26-04-2011 06:48 PM

*hugs mark back*

*hugs everyone else*

Doikers 26-04-2011 06:59 PM

*Squishes Jill Hard*

*Massive Hugs Laura*

How are you girls?

PoisonedApple 26-04-2011 07:01 PM

*sits in the corner and picks at bits of paper*

Doikers 26-04-2011 07:08 PM

I have been fantasizing pushing blades right into me for a few days I worked up the nerve , lost the plot last night and tried it twice , :( I Told my Social worker and now am waiting on a cancellation to meet the Psych....

Doikers 26-04-2011 07:08 PM

*Hugs Crimson* Whats up hun?

PoisonedApple 26-04-2011 07:13 PM

I haven't been at the point of bothering to shave in a week or so... Figured it'd be fine to go to this "black tie" party at work in a black suit w/ a silver shirt and black and silver tie... noooooo they want to have us dressed up (an attorney is dressing us up in dresses). i am self conscious enough as is without having to wear a dress and i dunno if i can talk t into letting me just wear what I planned to...
Thought picking apart paper was a constructive-ish outlet for the moment.

Doikers 26-04-2011 07:49 PM

Go In a suit Crimson hun , I shave every so often and know how hard it can be and how triggering to run blades across yourself *Squishes*

shadowedsoul 26-04-2011 07:53 PM

squishes mark back. hmm im feeling really stressed out of other. i had some really stuiped thoughts today when i went out, wanted to run in front of a train, or jump off a high building. my head is so fu!ked up today its scaring me.

Doikers 26-04-2011 08:03 PM

*Hugs Jill* I know that stuff , tbh I am there right now too, I hope you stay safe hun :)

PoisonedApple 26-04-2011 08:10 PM

*super squishes Mark*
Thank the Gods! They misspoke... T is covering us in "tissue paper dresses"... ugly but not terrifying.

Doikers 26-04-2011 08:16 PM

*Hugs Crimson* Yey!! They sound ............weird lol but Yey at any rate!

shadowedsoul 26-04-2011 08:17 PM

hugs mark, you too hon. crimson that sound kind of cool, and fun. hope you have fun hon

Mors Certa 26-04-2011 10:00 PM

The thoughts are coming back, I can't seem to stop entertaining them, in some fashion it is calming to think about, stops the anxiety, or at least pushes it back a little. I don't know what to do with these thoughts, I know how dangerous it can be to let them sit in my head and simmer, but I also know how painful it is without this comfort. I definitely belong in the ward when I am feeling this way, it is the only safe place, protect me from myself. Sorry to be a blight on the festive mood, I just don't know what to do anymore, don't think these thoughts are right, but they are so strong.

Doikers 26-04-2011 10:17 PM

*Hugs Jeff*

*Hugs my wardies night*

PoisonedApple 26-04-2011 10:35 PM

*hugs Jill, Mark and Jeff*
The "dress" was atrocious... If they email us the pics they took I'll have to share in here. I think I pulled off sane and happy in them. I won the "Where's Waldo?" Gold Star Award for finding next to impossible to find files LOL :) It was fun. Complete with the attorneys serving us a 3 course meal, rolls and drinks (soda, water and sparkling apple cider rather than champagne).
On a sad note I found out at the end of the party (when she was leaving for the day) that a coworker that I worked closely with when I volunteered before I was hired (known her for 5 yrs now) has a brain tumor and they're operating soon so no one knows if she'll survive it let alone be back to work...

Have you tried writing it all down Jeff? Kind of a way of putting it all outside of yourself?

Good night Mark!