RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Support and Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   STOP. Do this NOW! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191509)

Pi.R^2 25-07-2012 07:41 PM

*goes to stalk Claire-Rose's holiday jpgs* :p

- There were lots of pretty dresses in the sale in Primark!
- We have somewhere to live next year :)

Nargles 25-07-2012 07:45 PM

- I got all my ironing done :O

- I bought a zumba game for the wii

pandachan 25-07-2012 07:55 PM

1. I attempted to define the boundaries I need a little better for the guy I'm in a relationship with. I didn't succeed all the way I don't think.. but I was able to state that I didn't want to spend the night with him last night, and I'm going to do it again tonight, and it was really hard to tell him that before because I felt guilty. I do not need to feel obligated to sleep with anyone, not even my boyfriend, if I don't want to.

2. I have not taken a klonopin yet today, AND I have still not thrown up!

3. I slept in and missed the bus and was late to work, but instead of continuing to sleep and call out of work for the day, I came in.

4. I recorded a song for my best friend, on guitar/singing, and sent it to him. I was nervous because he is an amazing musician and I am very critical of my voice but I did it just for him and I love him more than anything in life, and needed to convey it somehow. The only downside is I was told he got really sad and drunk afterwards and he wouldn't answer the phone when I called him. :c Ah, unrequited love...

These all sound kinda silly maybe but it feels good to say I've accomplished something instead of listing all the ways I fail for a change.

Patch. 26-07-2012 03:31 PM

I got dressed today.
I am going to cook myself a meal today. Pasta I think.

Pomegranate 26-07-2012 03:40 PM

1) I met my support worker for coffee and we worked out a broken down plan of things I need to sort.

2) I finished my book club book against all the odds

3) I ate a proper lunch at a normal time

Wonderland. 26-07-2012 03:58 PM

Ace idea (:

/. I phoned up to arrange some vol work with banardos.
/. I've decided to cut down on smoking - got one of those e-cigs (: its got caramel flavour in NOM NOM NOM.
/. Paid a debt off.
/. Meeting my bestie in town for a few drinkies (:(:(:(:
/. Been internet windown shopping (: as per.
/. Got my EMU boots and booze delivered (:

Foxtrot Oscar 26-07-2012 06:10 PM

I went with my Mum to see my nieces and sister-in-law and we went swimming.

I went out for an ice cream with my Mum; we sat on the sea wall in the sun and there was a lovely breeze.

Petrichor 26-07-2012 09:13 PM

I saw my little cousin again today, and got to hold him!

I'm back home, and can relax for a few days now.

Nargles 26-07-2012 09:26 PM

- I went to family therapy today and managed to talk despite being really anxious.

- I've eaten quite well today.

Gone. 26-07-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catharsis (Post 3309807)
I saw Rupert Grint :wow:

I'm so jealous! That would be amazing!

1) I had an endoscopy.

2) I took things easy tonight and didn't exercise obsessively.

-Carpe Diem 26-07-2012 11:47 PM

-Today I, the albino, spent 3 hours in the garden in the sun which made me happy because sun is good =).

MunchBox 27-07-2012 12:05 AM

- I visited my half-sister in hospital after she gave birth.

- I held her baby; shock horror! And didn't feel uneasy.

Rodolphus 27-07-2012 12:25 AM

- We played epic games of UNO and articulate at group tonight. I whoop serious ass at Articulate.

- I'm going on holiday tomorrow.

- I wore my hair down for the first time in ages and didn't wear make up at all and still felt a bit pretty today.

- I'm settling in okay to my new house, much better than I'd hoped, and slept beautifully last night, hoping for the same now :)

- I got confirmation that in a month's time, I'll get to meet one of my precious idols. Asdfghhkl <3

Gone. 27-07-2012 08:13 AM

1) I ate breakfast before my ED appointment.

2) I am actually going to attend the appointment, even though I told her some really difficult stuff in an email last week.

3) My lovely bracelet arrived from the wonderful QK'ers/Jenna and that made me super happy.

Foxtrot Oscar 27-07-2012 05:53 PM

I enrolled on some college courses for September.

I arranged to spend the day at either Longleat or Monkey World tomorrow with my brother and nieces.

high.hopes 27-07-2012 11:18 PM

1. I get to see my beautiful baby foster brother in only two more sleeps.
2. I felt a little excited today at the idea of having my own little person by the beginning of next year.

Pi.R^2 29-07-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Stolen One (Post 3306043)

That's awesome! Where do you get your designs from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodolphus (Post 3311154)
I wore my hair down for the first time in ages and didn't wear make up at all and still felt a bit pretty today.

You are pretty Marie <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine. (Post 3311292)
3) My lovely bracelet arrived from the wonderful QK'ers/Jenna and that made me super happy.

yay! And well done for being a pro with nomming and appointment-attending!

Quote:

Originally Posted by high.hopes (Post 3311980)
1. I get to see my beautiful baby foster brother in only two more sleeps.
2. I felt a little excited today at the idea of having my own little person by the beginning of next year.

Hope you had an ace time seeing Titch today lovely! And don't forget I'm there every step of the way with regards to number 2, yeah?

IN JENNA NEWS.

1. Life is good.
2. I am happy.
:)

Bellatrix 29-07-2012 08:44 PM

1) Things have changed and it feels right.
2) I have ALL the things to look forward to. Genuinely look forward to. Not just pretend to.

Lilo 29-07-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narcissa (Post 3313526)

1. Life is good.
2. I am happy.
:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellatrix (Post 3313536)
1) Things have changed and it feels right.
2) I have ALL the things to look forward to. Genuinely look forward to. Not just pretend to.

:thumbup: It's great to see you both happy and enjoying life :-)

1. Today I arranged to meet up with my best friend in August and we're going out in Camden to some crazy concert thing.

2. I managed to sell my old ipod on ebay and buy another one while still having some spare monies left over :cool:

3. I have a job interview tomorrow :woot:

Petrichor 29-07-2012 09:10 PM

1. I managed to get to the library today.
2. I found a couple of books to start my disertation with.

So nice tohear everyone's positive happenings ^^