RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 07-03-2009 09:59 AM

absolutely pathetic, I want something f****** sharp all I end up with is some pathetic scratches, I hate blunt knives, that and I didn't get any relief at all and am now more wound up and angry than before I am completely in self-hate, self-destruct mode, how the hell am I supposed to concentrate on my job application *Screams silently*, no tears, I want to hurt and I don't know why.

Auburn Shadow 07-03-2009 11:29 AM

*hugs everyone* can't manage anything individual at the moment, and I'm sorry.

I'm not living at the moment, I'm... merely existing. Attempting to survive. And to be honest I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. I'm just over 2 months SI free, and I'm determined that even though I'm going through god knows what at the moment, I... I'm not going to go back to that. Although to be honest I don't know how much of that is actually due to the fact that I don't even have the energy to cut at the moment.

I don't know what I'm doing. I really don't. It would be so easy to just press the self-destruct button and forget everything else.

Hana
x

~*Rainbow*~ 07-03-2009 01:03 PM

So i've done it

I've booked my bus back home to scotland!!! :'( I dont want to go but i have no choice at least then i am going to have a roof over my head!!!

My Partner says he will wait for me to come back down, but i am scared he wont!!! i dont know what else to do! i am so alone in a world full of people!!!

Help me

I jsut dont know what else to do going home to scotland seems my only option!!!!!!!!!!

Damnation. 07-03-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 1469489)
*hugs everyone* can't manage anything individual at the moment, and I'm sorry.

I'm not living at the moment, I'm... merely existing. Attempting to survive. And to be honest I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. I'm just over 2 months SI free, and I'm determined that even though I'm going through god knows what at the moment, I... I'm not going to go back to that. Although to be honest I don't know how much of that is actually due to the fact that I don't even have the energy to cut at the moment.

I don't know what I'm doing. I really don't. It would be so easy to just press the self-destruct button and forget everything else.

Hana
x

I know how you feel *hugs*

Mary Anne 07-03-2009 07:45 PM

*hugs everyone*

too tired to write

xx

wildly insane 07-03-2009 11:09 PM

*hugs everyone*

Eclectica 07-03-2009 11:15 PM

What to do when someone close to you won't shut up about SH. Urgh. I go afk for say a bath or any other reason and I come back to "hope yur nto SHing again" and that kinda thing. Makes me wanna do it.

Eclectica 07-03-2009 11:33 PM

How the flying **** do you shut someones ****ing mouth about SH when they don't ****ing understand what the **** you're going through!?

It stresses me to high hell AND MAKES ME WANT TO DO IT.

So mentioning it ain't helping. He's telling me to basically stop. And I don't want to. I need it.

What the **** to do.

Damnation. 08-03-2009 03:11 AM

OH GOD.

I WANT TO OD SO BAD.

Second day in a row. Last night, I was stupid. Swallowed the rest of the painkillers. Very low amount, didn't do anything. I knew it wouldn't. So I don't know why I did it.

Now I want to down my meds x____x. I'm in ****ing tears, 'cause the urge is so bad

Kahlia1981 08-03-2009 05:56 AM

*hugs all*

Quick update on me: I'm in a sort of better place now that I'm on Xanax. Not sure what the next step is but we shall see.

zowie 08-03-2009 10:09 AM

*Hugs all*
Wish I had money. *Sulks* x

Jetforce 08-03-2009 01:24 PM

*hugs arwen*

MammaMia 08-03-2009 10:40 PM

I know how you feel Arwen!!!!

I'm so ****ing low tonight :( Been crying all day, started on the bus when sorting an error out with my lunch and was then made to sit down next to someone (and thank god I did) and she was just so supportive giving me cuddles all the way home and stuff.....but it's gotten 1000 times worse since I got home....the sobbing >.< Think I'm outta tears and barely eaten or drank today..

Oh & Hana (Abhurn Shadow) won't be posting for a while....long story but she's not got the net at the minute.

Kahlia1981 09-03-2009 01:42 AM

Just dropping in to offer *big hugs* to all

Eclectica 09-03-2009 01:48 AM

funny

just

killme

MammaMia 09-03-2009 08:12 AM

I feel so dead and ill :(

Kahlia1981 09-03-2009 08:13 AM

*offers hugs and support to Kat*

*cuddles Helen*

MammaMia 09-03-2009 03:44 PM

*clings to Kahlia*

:(

zowie 09-03-2009 04:12 PM

*Cuddles Kat and Helen*

Why does the Jobcentre always **** up and waste my time?? x

Tears of Solitude 09-03-2009 05:49 PM

Helen Huge hugs

Katrica I hope the new meds work for you

Zowie Im sorry that you had to go to the job centre :( its so depressing in them places

I feel totally ****. I keep having flashbacks and nightmares about my past. It makes me not want to go to sleep. Waking up in tears having no control over your nightmares.

I just want to cry and cry but have no tears in me. I should be over it now but Im not.

I get angry with myself that Im not better, even thou I want to be better.

::::::::::::::::::::: hugs to everyone else tonite ::::::::::::::::::::::