RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Tears of Solitude 12-02-2009 09:27 PM

Thanks Voice of Reason for your kind words xxx < hugs to you >

Hugs < Secrets, Mary Anne, Katrica, Snuffles and Caiden >

Katrica thank you for the update give dayna my love if you can and hope and her housemate settle in soon.

Love Jade xxx

Spirit of an Angel 12-02-2009 09:45 PM

im coming to hide and screamm men and kids ive had enough of them ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BoundNoMore 12-02-2009 09:47 PM

*hugs free spirit*

MammaMia 12-02-2009 10:44 PM

I am so bloody angry.
Seriously.
You have no idea.

BoundNoMore 12-02-2009 10:45 PM

Why are you angry Helen?
I am here if you want to talk about it (either in here or you can PM me)

MammaMia 12-02-2009 11:04 PM

I'm too angry to explain but it was about the meeting I had today about the incidents in halls that occured recently...

Tears of Solitude 12-02-2009 11:16 PM

Im sorry that the meeting didnt go well. I was thinking of you today.

:::::: hugs :::::::

Spirit of an Angel 12-02-2009 11:20 PM

thanks boundnomorexxx

MammaMia 12-02-2009 11:39 PM

They're not going to do anything about it and upset me even further with a lot of their comments, am so ****ing angry man >.<

Detour. Derail 13-02-2009 12:28 AM

*hugs hells*
*soothes her anger*
shhhhh....
is it about what we had that big long conversation on a bus about baby?
it's ok....just take some deep breaths...
Dont let yourself rise to it because they are just stupid and you are farrrr too good for that.
I know it was horrible at the time and you were angry and scared but you got through it...and thats the most important thing.
You tried and if they dont want to listen...well...they are bloody stupid...but YOU'LL be ok and you will survive sweetyheart
*continues to hug and soothe til Hells feels better*
xoxo

Eclectica 13-02-2009 02:10 AM

My few problems are ruining my damn life with friends.

BoundNoMore 13-02-2009 02:32 AM

*cuddles Katrica*

Kahlia1981 13-02-2009 04:16 AM

*offers hugs to all*

Sorry no individual replies at the moment. Just not able to find the words right now.

Update on me: I saw the new psych today and it went fairly well. She was very understanding and didn't push too hard on topics but still managed to get a fairly good overview of where I was at and what certain triggers are. Am seeing her again next week. Feeling a little fragile right at the moment though.

zowie 13-02-2009 12:22 PM

I'm going to dye my hair. Hooray!
*Leaves hugs for everyone*

Mary Anne 13-02-2009 12:54 PM

What colour Zowie?

I feel fat, ate a whole packet of biccies, whoops, I only meant to have one.

*cuddles everyone*

MammaMia 13-02-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 1422158)
*hugs hells*
*soothes her anger*
shhhhh....
is it about what we had that big long conversation on a bus about baby?
it's ok....just take some deep breaths...
Dont let yourself rise to it because they are just stupid and you are farrrr too good for that.
I know it was horrible at the time and you were angry and scared but you got through it...and thats the most important thing.
You tried and if they dont want to listen...well...they are bloody stupid...but YOU'LL be ok and you will survive sweetyheart
*continues to hug and soothe til Hells feels better*
xoxo

*hugs Alexx back*
Yes it is what we had that big long conversation when I was on a train haha. I do take big deep breathes but just uually sends me into a panic attack becaue I am that wound up. But today I'm not as angry I don't think. They are stuipd, they're like but you didn't tell him to STOP. WELL HOW ABOUT YOU GO THROUGH THAT HELL...AND TRY TELLING SOMEONE TO STOP, OR TRY GETTING RAPED AND TRYING TO TELL SOMEONE TO STOOP THEN :ermm: Pffft they were like if you think we're being out of order, come in tmorrow (probs to let me think) and tell us!!! Don't facebook me, dont email me, but come in. Why should I travel for 3 hours in total both ways (1 hour & half each) just to have a 10 minute or so dicussion on how they are so bloody wrong? Plus if I took this further, they could quite easily turn around and say theydidnt offer that and deny it and stuff. I have lost all respect I had for one person (as she was the chaplin and I told her a lot)....and that person als brought up when Stef died, when I got drunk and how I put myself into vunerable situations, how I am a very vunerable person at times and how I should take a hell of lot more care when being somewhere I don't know (i.e. halls) more than the average uni student here. Yes some of what she said was pretty valid points, but they just angered me so much and my peer mentor who I was chatting to on facebok and then rang me for well over an hour...becaue I was that upset. She was like saying I should take the incident to the police heh and all sorts. Oh and they were like if you felt violated (um didn't ask me but YES I DID) we'd take it to the police and they were like you didn't tell him to stop so your actions to get AWAY from him COULD be interepted as 'flirting' and 'teasing' him!!!! Also they were like what do YOU think the best thing would be to do if you see him again? So I was like ignore him probably....and they were like well the adult thing to do is to apologise for flirting with him and giving him the wrong impression....WHAT THE ACTUAL ****? THAT'S TELLING HIM IT'S OKAY TO DO WHAT HE DID AND LETS HIM GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! I'm so unbelievably angry stilll and upset, still haven't cried >.<

Snuffles 13-02-2009 02:00 PM

Oh Helen I'm so sorry to hear about it. I can't believe some people *cuddles tightly*

MammaMia 13-02-2009 02:14 PM

I can't believe it either, it's proper eating me up. I know I shouldn't let it and shouldn't allow this to make me so angry and upset still...but I can't help it...

Snuffles 13-02-2009 02:27 PM

Dont worry I'd feel exactly the same if I was in your shoes. Just take care ok *cuddles*

zowie 13-02-2009 03:10 PM

*Hugs Helen*
Love you hun xxx

My hair is purple again!!!!