RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Mary Anne 07-02-2009 06:37 PM

Danya that's great news :)

I have hurt my back :(

*hugs everyone*

chkymnky 07-02-2009 07:15 PM

*comes in quietly, expecting to enter unnoticed, wraps favourite blanket round herself and curls up in the corner*

*tears falling silently down cheeks*

Damnation. 07-02-2009 09:15 PM

*Sigh*

Still no notice of exactly when the bailiffs'll be coming. My housemate reckons that means they might not be coming on Monday (or even possibly Tuesday -__-) now. Sick. Of. This. Being. Dragged. Out.

I am slowly killing myself through ****ing stress here, and it's just getting extended, and extended, and extended, and extended, and - well, you get the idea.

What the **** ever. I'm starting not to give a **** any more

Eclectica 07-02-2009 09:39 PM

*Hugs for Dayna* Im sorry it's being dragged out like such But it will be over soon, just got to keep strong. I know you can.

Damnation. 07-02-2009 09:42 PM

*Hugs Kat back* I'm doing my best, but my patience is being really tested

Tears of Solitude 07-02-2009 09:43 PM

Hugs to Helen xxx Hope you feel better soon

Yay to Poisonous for finding somewhere to live. It must be hard having the time extentded waiting on tender hooks xxx My thoughts are with you.

Hugs to Snuffles, Zowie, Kahlia, Mary Anne, ChkyMnky

I hope tomorrow is a better day for everyone

Sending much love

Eclectica 07-02-2009 10:33 PM

My mind isn't even mine anymore. I'm just waiting for the fateful day when one of them take over. It's getting worse. Starting to believe people really can read my mind, and they want to hurt me, hurt US.

Scars itching like hell... driving me insane... itch itch itch. Headaches. Tired. Giving up with my head. Blah.

Kahlia1981 08-02-2009 08:17 AM

*offers hugs to all*

I don't remember whether I mentioned it, but Nicole [mouse in darkness] hasn't been able to get online for awhile because her computer has an issue with one of the fans. She wants me to say hi to everyone from her. So hi from Nicole.

I'm on my own at home at the moment and I just want to cry. I feel like *****. The urge to slit my wrists is really high at the moment. I'm trying to keep myself distracted by watching Lano & Woodley's Goodbye tour. It doesn't seem to be working. The deep dark thoughts are having the time of their life.

Sorry, I shouldn't be talking about myself.

*hugs to everyone*
I hope things start to improve for you, or that your streak of good feelings continues. Much love to all.

Kahlia1981 08-02-2009 11:55 AM

I'm sorry.

I'm just going to curl up in a corner somewhere and cry myself [hopefully] to sleep. :crying:

Please make her stop yelling ...

Detour. Derail 08-02-2009 12:39 PM

whatthehelliswrongwithme >.<

Mary Anne 08-02-2009 06:48 PM

Kahlia, please talk about yourself, getting it out to us is better than keeping it in *hugs*
If you speak to Nicole say hi :)

*hugs Voice, Kay, Dayna, Tears, Snuffles, Helen, chkynmky, Zowie amd anyone else popping in*

It is snowing here.
I am feeling unwanted at the moment, Sundays are always a bit like that for me as I spend the day alone, despite going to the gym and the shops were there were people I feel totally alone. It is taking me a stupidly long time to adjusting to being on my own.

shadowedsoul 08-02-2009 09:43 PM

hmm walks back in curls up in corner, and crys. i feel **** had enough, what the hell is the point. cant handle this

MammaMia 08-02-2009 10:02 PM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Detour. Derail 08-02-2009 10:33 PM

****up****up****UP ><

I messed up.
Im stupid stupid STUPID

Eclectica 08-02-2009 11:27 PM

your not stupid...

hugs for all

chaos inside. cant tlk to anyone about it.

wildly insane 08-02-2009 11:57 PM

*sends everybody hugs* sorry I know it's lame but I just wanted to send you all positive vibes and say I hope that things get better next week.

ravynsoul 09-02-2009 12:11 AM

*comes in* sending lots of hugs to people... sorry i've been withdrawn lately, but i have been thinking of you all.. and hope things go better for you all.

*sends cuddles*

Silvery_Gold 09-02-2009 12:57 AM

New in here.

It's safe here, yes it is. Safer for me to be here so I'll stay here awhile.
Scared though, I don't know anyone, I'll be social later.
*sits on floor with back against wall hugging knees*

Kahlia1981 09-02-2009 09:25 AM

Can I get someone's opinion on this please ???

A friend who hasn't seen me for quite some time (probably since Easter last year) said to my mother today (when she saw me walking towards them) : "OMG! She is half the girl she was!!"

My mother told me ... and while outwardly I stayed calm and didn't say too much, inwardly I was saying "Not YET".

Is that a normal kind of response to that kind of comment ??
It's never really happened before ... except when I was right in the grips of my ED.

Anyway ...

*offers hugs to everyone who is able to accept them*

Silver - Hi. *waves*. I'm Kahlia. It's nice and safe in here ... I hope you are able to find what you need. We're all friendly so when you feel like being social, just jump right in.
Shell - Thanks for the cuddles. *cuddles you back*
Hannah - Thanks for the hugs. *hugs you back*
Kat - *offers hugs*. Hope things improve, or get to a point where you are able to talk about it.
Alex - *offers hugs*.
Helen - *cuddles you*
ShadowedSoul - *offers hugs*
Mary Anne - Thanks for the hugs. *hugs you back*

Dayna, Arwen, Jade, ... everyone else I've missed - *hugs*

zowie 09-02-2009 11:21 AM

*Hugs everyone*
Not much else I can say at the moment. Thinking of you all xxx